• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Official" Online ranking topic

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
the list is so screwed up I don't get why anyone would consider this an official ranking, so add whoever you feel like. feel free to add MvC players if you want too. you can just make up a ranking for them as well.

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
is there any way i can get on this list? i havent played in a bit, but i used to beat cartman and solrac pretty consistently (you can ask them yourselves). also, should juney be somewhere on this list?
Yeah, but that was at least 4-5 months ago :laugh: tim is good, havent played him lately but he should be on there somewhere

Moocow007

Smash Ace
I agree with metroid, we're leaving out some critical players like spikey, inuyasha, my sister, and that one brazilian guy that comes in the server to play SLAM DUNK.

multijack

Smash Cadet
I agree with metroid, we're leaving out some critical players like spikey, inuyasha, my sister, and that one brazilian guy that comes in the server to play SLAM DUNK.
are you kidding? spiky and inuyasha suck at smash, there not even on the top 30, And sto ptrying to be funny with your sister and the brazilian guy, Your not funny

Moocow007

Smash Ace
are you kidding? spiky and inuyasha suck at smash, there not even on the top 30, And sto ptrying to be funny with your sister and the brazilian guy, Your not funny
i'm sorry that you have a ****ty attitude. let's all go back to serious postings, no joking around while multijack is here people.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
omg moocow's sister rox at smash though. and the brazilian person is off the charts. they should get spot zero, right above malva.

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
OMG WHAT? WHERE's OPTIMUS PRIME!!!? He's brasilian, and he's better than malva... WHY ISN'T HE ON THE ********* LIST?
Pfft wtv this list is crap anyways you guys even forgot that mexican dude from captain planet...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
just look at ranking list again and noticed dark link x on there. I didn't even know he played this game anymore. who has seen him in the past month??

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
i can recall Frizzle, vicioman, Battousai and cHaos from back then. this is starting to get pointless since most of the people that should really be on the list are rarely or no longer active on kaillera... maybe this should be called "Popular" instead of "Official" because we did choose everyone's place based on our own experience even tough everyone agrees that Malva is number 1.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Anomalous up
Jacinta up
Metroid up

Moogle way down
Solrac down
Dark link down
fabrian down

Maybe flip around sensei and jaime but not sure on that one. I think hyrule and ice should also trade places.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This list is still awful.

People shouldn't be able to lobby for themselves to be moved up or down and have their request granted. That is all that has gone on so far. If need be I'll construct my own panel and we'll have some 1/2 decent power rankings.

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
Jacinta isnt great at all >.> i can beat that guy 7/8
This list is weird >.>... why the heck was i moved down anyways? below tiger? what

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
boom when did you play them and what character? I'm kind of confused if you played vs their kirby why you think moogle and solrac and others should be above them.

on that note, we need to play more 1v1 boom. I want help vs teh falcon :)

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
My idea for a panel:

Malva
Johnny
Sheer
Froggles
Quickman
SNKE

I'v seen that none of these guys have any hate towards anyone and they've been pretty unbiased. Moogle isn't that active so I can't suggest him. There's others I would suggest such as Unknown or Cartman but they don't like each other too much so it wouldn't work. We need pretty neutral people that won't prefer some over others. I'll ask if everyone is interested and willing so I can set it up.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
My idea for a panel:

Malva
Johnny
Sheer
Froggles
Quickman
SNKE

I'v seen that none of these guys have any hate towards anyone and they've been pretty unbiased. Moogle isn't that active so I can't suggest him. There's others I would suggest such as Unknown or Cartman but they don't like each other too much so it wouldn't work. We need pretty neutral people that won't prefer some over others. I'll ask if everyone is interested and willing so I can set it up.
whats the point of this?

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
whats the point of this?
Well, it's just a panel to vote and decide who the best are online, rather than one person starting a list based off of their opinion and just taking everyone's "that guy up" "that guy down" suggestions. We need people that know what skill is and also that don't have bias towrads anyone just so they make the list.

_kSo_

Smash Master
There have been alot of topics asking which ssb players are the best on the server. I have created a list to decrease the amount of topics asking the same question.

1.Malva (MC)
2.Johnny (MC)
3.SuperBoomFan
4.JaimeHR
5.Sensei
6.DreDay
7.Nephiros
8.Eric Cartman
9.Moogle
10.Frog
11.TigerBombz
12.Fabrian
13.Solrac
14.DarkLink -X-
15.Metroid (SG)
16.Sheermadness
17.Quickman
18.Ice Kokiri (SG)
19.HyrulesOneHope
20.GuNz
21.SuperHaliumfan
22.Hebrew Hammer
23.Snke (iXi)
24.vex98

This list may not be 100% correct. If you think you should be on this list, or if the list should be changed, please state your reason as to why. I also need real reasons. Not like "I should be on the list because I'm cool etc." Alot of people on the list can beat each other. This list is just to give smashers an idea on some of the upper smashers that play on kaillera. "Not everyone might agree with some of the lists but at least it gives people a list of people they should play online to get better and challenge themselves" Thank you jayrico for that quote. So, lets keep this list going. :)
m3gav01t, valoem, kso, wonsang all are good but i dont think any of us play online anymore

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Ok, I don't think hyrule plans on making any more changes to this list so!

Lets start up a challenge ladder, any player can challenge someone up to 3 spots above them (vex could challenge all the way up to halium fan) to a best of 5 matchup. Starting stage would either be hyrule or dreamland since that's what most people play on, and then follow standard melee tourney rules for counter picks, daves stupid rule, double blind pick etc etc. If you beat the person you challenge you take their place on the ladder, and everyone else bumps down 1 spot.

We can make up other rules for this too, such as not being able to challenge the same player more then once in 3 days. Declining a matchup if the person actually got in contact with you should resort in automatic fortfeit. If you're on the list you'd need to be somewhat active as well, and have a chat program that people could get in contact with you.

Adding new people could work by playing the bottom 2 people of the ladder, if they win the same as a challenge they should be tacted onto the bottom of the ladder. if not, they can't rechallenge for a spot on the ladder for 3 days.

This is the fairest way so it's actually based on who is winning, not just how good someone "thinks" someone is. We could run it off of topics on this forum which would probably be easier, or someone could make an invision forum (I'd be willing to do it) but then you have the problem of not everyone knowing it. Here everyone that would play online would have the ladder location. Unless para is going to advertise it on his server or something.

Someone interested in starting this up (perhapes jaime since I think he helped run the last one)

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
fabrian...have we played?
Everytime we play and you leave after the first game just like Loser ixi does... it pisses me off to see a player that does that when they lose.

Whether or not it's been an accident or coincidence doesn't matter. I know I''ve played you and I dont feel like playing you again because of that.

Ecartman can beat me and I can beat him 50/50 so I know for a fact that I am around that guy's position.

Metroid, Jacinta's kirby is predictable.

sry if I'm in a bad mood today >.>...

Top Bottom