• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Official" Online ranking topic

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Ok quick overview of the rules everyone agree with this stuff? Would be cool to get this started up

-A challenge match MUST be declared before hand
-Sensei's tournament rules, dreamland or hyrule as first stage unless both players agree.
-Matches Best of 5
-If you win take the spot of the person you beat, then everyone else slides down one
-Declining the challenge or not showing up without notice or reason counts as a forfeit and you move down
-Can't challenge the same person more then once in 3 days
-Can only do 2 challenges per day
-Can challenge up to 3 people above you
-Malva can't be challenge unless he wants to. This really isn't a big deal since I highly doubt anybody online would ever beat him.
-New players to the current list that exsists has to challenge one of the bottom 2 people, and then are placed at the bottom of the list if they win.
-In the case of desync the match is restarted, unless both players agree at a point when the game desynced.
-In the case of excessive lag the challenge can be ended at any time by the player higher up the ladder without it counting against them. after all, lag sucks
-Report results on smashboards
cool rules metroid:)

7ak

Smash Journeyman
#1 Online Jerk: TigerBombz

Hmm.........that's pretty much it actually. Everyone else on that list I played was quite friendly/good sport but every time I played TigerBombz he was a complete *** for no reason. If he loses he runs to gay Falcon and then boots you and trash talks.

Friendliest Online: Frog, DreDay, HebrewHammer, Malva.

Someone should make a biggest ***/nicest list. :)

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
jaime is the friendliest online :D by FAR.

until you beat him and then he gets BEEF!

then boomfan is hella cool :D talks hecka crap though but he's funny when he does :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
then boomfan is hella cool :D talks hecka crap though but he's funny when he does
LOL, if you beat or get close to beating the kid all he does is start whining about delay or his own lag spikes. I can't respect someone who can't handle losing.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the point of that post was the spikes
it's the fact that you complain only after you lose
So like, if you had won, everything would've been smooth, onto the next round
but if you had lost, it's cause of the lag

SheerMadness

Smash Master
naw man im cool about losing, its just losing to lag that makes me complain
Johnny obviously knows how you act after you lose or he wouldn't be agreeing with me. I'm sure hes owned you on an alias before and you made an *** out or yourself by whining after every game. And hes right, when you win there doesn't seem to be any lag but when you lose it becomes unplayable just like that. I'm pritty sure I've played every regular on kaillera and its pritty comical that you're the ONLY ONE who has ever whined about me lagging(probably because that lag is nonexistant). Learn how to take a loss kid.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
nah, I never used any alias
we just played 1v1 normally, with our own names
He doesn't cuss or complain when he loses against me
But I can sense it right away when he does his taunts after a kill,
get the rematch going immediately without saying anything,
that he is getting irritated/angry

I dont really care, Im just there to play
But some people do, so I'd recommend changing the attitude
It'd only benefit everyone, including yourself
And that's for every smash player; the game's supposed to be fun, not to make people angry

Nephiros

Smash Ace
"lets stop bashing boom and start ........

doing something else?"

kk wal ORGY CMON!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
nah, I never used any alias
we just played 1v1 normally, with our own names
He doesn't cuss or complain when he loses against me
But I can sense it right away when he does his taunts after a kill,
get the rematch going immediately without saying anything,
that he is getting irritated/angry

I dont really care, Im just there to play
But some people do, so I'd recommend changing the attitude
It'd only benefit everyone, including yourself
And that's for every smash player; the game's supposed to be fun, not to make people angry
the only reason I pressed start fast is because we usually just do falcon dittos

Frogles

Smash Ace
You really can't help getting angry sometimes. I get pissed off A LOT because I have bad delay and it really affects how I play. I can't blame him for complaining or just leaving in the middle of a match.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Hey, we all get pissed a lot, I get so pissed when I play kirbys its not even funny (I think sheer madness knows of this). or pikachus.... good pikachus....

oh and lag... hmm about the lag arguement. If the game is laggy for you then just leave, trust me its a lot less rude to leave in a match than to lose or win the match and say "dude you lag like hell" then leave.

Oh and sheer, hit me up on a 1v1 someday! (Darth Fox).

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hey I Got An Idea! How About Everyone On The Board Has To Have Msn Or Aim Or Yahoo So We Can CONTACT Them...This Is Gonna Be Way To Hard Trying To Find The Person...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
so if you don't have some kind of messenger program you just have to get off the boards and never come back? good thinking that's a great plan.

Top Bottom