• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OBR Color Tier List v1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I couldn't decide whether to put the "IMPORTANT" OR "FORUM RULES" prefixes on this thread.
I was like "Wait, what happened to my thread" XD

I gotta update the list at some point. Looks like Oliver's getting taken down a notch

edit: My dabuz was ninja'd by Jane's dabuz

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
Lol top tier nabs, try playing with a char that isn't op, see if your skill helps you there. :<

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
This was made after all the Brood hype. We came to the conclusion that 1) Brood's really good with his low tier and that 2) not many people know the Blue Gloves matchup since they're so uncommon. I do agree that Blue Gloves should go above Originolimar, but it's too close of a call to make.

Dnyce

Smash Master
This was made after all the Brood hype. We came to the conclusion that 1) Brood's really good with his low tier and that 2) not many people know the Blue Gloves matchup since they're so uncommon. I do agree that Blue Gloves should go above Originolimar, but it's too close of a call to make.
Hilt with that BBR logic... reminded me of something I wanted to make in this thread forever ago

Pokémon Trainer Blue Gloves Olimar
It is the opinion of the BBR OBR that while Pokémon Trainer Blue Gloves Olimar has the tools to keep himself from dropping back to Low Tier, he rarely performs well in tournaments outside of Reflex Brood. It seems to us that Reflex Brood is a massive outlier in terms of results for his character, which data seems to support. Reflex Brood has several times the number of placings of the second best Pokémon Trainer Blue Gloves Olimar and is close to being the character's metagame on his own. Because of this, Pokémon Trainer Blue Gloves Olimar rounds off the bottom of the mid tier characters.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
People sayin Blue Gloves is good need to go learn a thing or two.

1. Pink Boots
2. Negro
3. Oliver
4. Rojo
5. Orig
6. Blue Gloves GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Top Bottom