• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Bluchuu

Smash Cadet
Aight dave we going to see i'ma be there next weekend cause i aint doin nothin so I hope you there to "give my *** a beating" HA!
cool, i hope you guy's come because i wanna fight ya'll also. :)

i'll try my best to make it to all of the smashfests from now on...saterdays i am 100% free. no school, no work...nothing.
that sounds cool i hope you can make it out. :)

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by IK_GOST
Yo Kitt its dave, I want to play u again. Last time at phillyfest that hyrule match was a joke =\. I heard u got better so i hope the ****** isnt as bad this time. Let me know when u gonna see the queens people of DA, Ill show up and give ur *** a beating :D. I have to avenge Blaine! U WILL DIE!!!!!!!

dave
yo i don't need to be avenge.i can fight my own battles.ok dude.just j/king.

d@mn i just heard that their be no more TG's.so now their be only the OC.after seeing like a few eps of the OC on Fox.i can see how this can be the next big tourney in the WC.now just have to sit back and wait.

BKSauce

Smash Apprentice
Is NY getting a major tourney soon that has DA, MOT, Code Red, and all the other major NY area groups in it?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
eh?

Originally posted by BKSauce
Is NY getting a major tourney soon that has DA, MOT, Code Red, and all the other major NY area groups in it?
Ha! you wish!!

:(

Vap

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by X Japan
yo i don't need to be avenge.i can fight my own battles.ok dude.just j/king.

d@mn i just heard that their be no more TG's.so now their be only the OC.after seeing like a few eps of the OC on Fox.i can see how this can be the next big tourney in the WC.now just have to sit back and wait.
No you can't and you know it. Just admit Kitts better than you and you can't beat his link and will never beat his link. Lets not talk about how badly you won't beat my sheik.

Let them avenge you and be happy you got somebody who can avenge you.

X Japan, train and stop giving all these excuses... How our apprentice who don't even own a cube got you down to 1 life and got killed by a car (Ness stage).

Get ya mind right and get our weight up! Later.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

play me this weekend Vap! so I can bust you azz!!!

and the next time X japan will **** kitt! :D

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Vap
No you can't and you know it. Just admit Kitts better than you and you can't beat his link and will never beat his link. Lets not talk about how badly you won't beat my sheik.

Let them avenge you and be happy you got somebody who can avenge you.

X Japan, train and stop giving all these excuses... How our apprentice who don't even own a cube got you down to 1 life and got killed by a car (Ness stage).

Get ya mind right and get our weight up! Later.

who the h3ll is giving excuses.u f*cking trogladyte read the d@mn post.i don't remember giving a f*cking excuse.i don't really care if Kitt beats me or not cuz its a ditto match.u try fighting another sheik and see how far u get and another thing i don't remember using Link on u or ur apprentice.i used Koopa on u and got u down to 2 stock in a 5 stock match(thats not really suppose to happen.come to think of it thats kind of sad) and Ganon on ur boy.

so u get ur mind right and ur weight up.cuz out of the whole f*cking MYO crew Kitt is the only person who is "Elite".

next time we meet its no holding back on ur a$$.u want Link u got him.

Vap

Smash Cadet
Re: ...

Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
play me this weekend Vap! so I can bust you azz!!!

and the next time X japan will **** kitt! :D

Okay, first of all X Japan has never beat us and never will he is lame and you know it Mike, second I am down for whatever, you was not there on the weekend what happened to you? SO being MYO, the most thorough troop in existance. This weekend is cool but you need to come to Brooklyn fucc going to queens yall live in the middle of nowhere. Anyway MYO is the strongest team, stronger than dr. robotnics mean bean machine.:beezo:

Vap

Smash Cadet
who the h3ll is giving excuses.u f*cking trogladyte read the d@mn post.i don't remember giving a f*cking excuse.i don't really care if Kitt beats me or not cuz its a ditto match.u try fighting another sheik and see how far u get and another thing i don't remember using Link on u or ur apprentice.i used Koopa on u and got u down to 2 stock in a 5 stock match(thats not really suppose to happen.come to think of it thats kind of sad) and Ganon on ur boy.

so u get ur mind right and ur weight up.cuz out of the whole f*cking MYO crew Kitt is the only person who is "Elite".

next time we meet its no holding back on ur a$$.u want Link u got him.

***sigh***
Okay I have somethin to say. AINT NOBODY told you to pic Koopa did they? Every time we came and beat you you give excuses.
"Oh I aint get a lot of sleep"
"Oh I only played smash once last night"
"I only lost cause my DA brothers werent there"
WTF Lame *** you need cheer leaders? Good, Keep biggin up my man Kitt. And next time you better win at least one match from me or Kitt.
Anyway I'mma stop talking ****. You suc and thats all. Accecpt it and stick to learning japanese. Maybe you can get the lame award. I know you would **** me in that.....

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Word *****? Aight B,

some DA memebers will come to ur turf and **** all of u in smash and dont worry! I dont feel like taking your money from u if we have money matches yall aint worth it!

When were done with u , u will all learn to respect DA

PS MYO is the strongest crew!? we will see

Vap

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
Word *****? Aight B,

some DA memebers will come to ur turf and **** all of u in smash and dont worry! I dont feel like taking your money from u if we have money matches yall aint worth it!

When were done with u , u will all learn to respect DA

PS MYO is the strongest crew!? we will see
Aight good. Where's your man at though he kinda quiet
Respect a lame *** crew like DA? haaaaaaa

X Japan

Smash Lord
YOU F*CKING ANIMAL!!

u don't know NYC do u.everywhere in queens is walking distance to the nearest transportation.

u live in f*cking Flatbush.its nothing out there man.

Vap

Smash Cadet
YOU F*CKING ANIMAL!!

u don't know NYC do u.everywhere in queens is walking distance to the nearest transportation.

u live in f*cking Flatbush.its nothing out there man.
first of all I am not cussing you out X Japan. Don't insult me I called you a lame ***. At least stay somewhat civilized.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
NO! its War *****!!! u guys are so quick to claim that ur better than All of DA just because u beat ONE of our members!

yall ****** aint ****!! my lil bro and sis can take you out in smash!! HA!

This weekend Vap ....same goes for MYO that crappy azz name!

blk-samus4life

Smash Cadet
vap y

vap y u still talk ing shti and y u still around ur wack with shiek ur crew is wack adn thats that son if u want to fight us again come to my house on friday or sat call me and we can arrange **** so i can get u on tape once again my # is 212 228 2941 peace and i will **** kitt in a ditto match also all of yall as a matter of fact so am out man if u want to fight us u kno wher eto reach me ur crew is wack what the **** is a MYO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

X Japan

Smash Lord
posted by Vap
***sigh***

Okay I have somethin to say. AINT NOBODY told you to pic Koopa did they? Every time we came and beat you you give excuses.
"Oh I aint get a lot of sleep"
"Oh I only played smash once last night"
"I only lost cause my DA brothers werent there"
WTF Lame *** you need cheer leaders? Good, Keep biggin up my man Kitt. And next time you better win at least one match from me or Kitt.
Anyway I'mma stop talking ****. You suc and thats all. Accecpt it and stick to learning japanese. Maybe you can get the lame award. I know you would **** me in that.....

1st off i pic who i want to pic ok.2nd i never said that **** so stop putting words in my mouth.3rd u f*cking disrespect my house by f*cking talking that piglatin bs.if u got **** to say say it to my face ok.don't ****ing talk behide my back.be ****ing real for once.u didn't see me or mike talking in japanese when u was there the 1st time in my house.so i would like to get the same respect and u not doing it.

if anyone is lame here its u.i tried to stay civilized,but u quick to talk ****.u started this **** so i'm going to end it.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
All of DA too much to quote all
Yo yall relax we aint say we was better than none of yall we was talking to blaine and thats it we never said we was going to be mike, or wes or any of yall we wanna just challenge yall once more and thats it? We aint say we was better than DA or nothin relax and don't jump to conclusions

MYO means what it means and thats that.

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet

Kitt = the only "elite" MYO member...

Vap is not worth D.A.'s time.. I live in BK and he's not worth MY time..

.. got a problem? tough ****...

....That is all....

-Rockman Out-

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Kitt
Yo yall relax we aint say we was better than none of yall we was talking to blaine and thats it we never said we was going to be mike, or wes or any of yall we wanna just challenge yall once more and thats it? We aint say we was better than DA or nothin relax and don't jump to conclusions

MYO means what it means and thats that.

no relax ur boy Vap started **** with me.so let him back it up.its funney now that when mike and wes comes in that now MYO calm down.i want to play Vap in a 1v1.if i lose i lose.if i win i win.thats me, but now everyone in MYO talks **** about me.cuz i lose.now that's some ****.

if u wanted to challenge DA just say it.don't go and start talking **** about me or any other members.

Vap

Smash Cadet
To all DA members

Do not take it personal because you will get shut down. its not even a question. Its smash and let it stay at smash.

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
wtf?!

*Chases mild with a broom* get!!! get outta here!! scat!!!

In other news, Im done with D.A. or atleast out for a while untill this ranking thing gets the axe or whatever. I said it once and I'll say it again, this is a really bad idea and will only start arguments or bad blood between our, well your, clan. Maybe it's not my place to say anything since Im out but, thats how I feel. I already have problems with one list Ive heard already, and its not even concerning where I am it's where 2 or 3 other ppl are.

If you have no idea what Im talking about D.A., then you will, give it a day or 2, as for me.. **** I may just join CodeRED or something, I dont know, matter of fact I might get back into chris' old One Man Army idea...

-Rockman Out-

X Japan

Smash Lord
come on Kamaal.what you have to prove.all of us in DA know that the ranking thing is BS.i already know u should be on that list around the single digits spot.

if anything they should do what shoryuken.com do for tournies.have a APEX system.you know what thats the best idea i had in months.

D

Deleted member

***** ****! Yo bring MYO to STOP I wanna see some smackdown.

blk-samus4life

Smash Cadet
WHAT THE **** YALL

YALL ODING RITE NOW WITH THE RANKING BULL**** ITS IT DEFEATS THE WHOLE PROPOSE OF DA AM DONE UNTIL YALL FIX **** CAUSE YALL KNO IT JUST GOING TO START **** BETWEEN THE WHOLE CREW I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE PART IN THIS **** THIS TIME SORRY FELLAS WHO CARES WHOS BETTER THAN WHO I DONT REALLY AM NOT GOING TO WRITE A RANKING LIST I TELL U THAT AND I WANT TO KNO HOW CAN U MAKE A RANKING LIST IF EVERYONE PLACES WITH A DIFFERENT CHAR IF THATS THE CASE THEN AM ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST CAUSE SAMUS SUPPOSE TO BE LOW TIER YALL REALLY HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT THIS CAUSE THIS IS STUPID I WANT TO KNO WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS **** I WANT TO FIGHT THEM IN A BEST OUT OF ****ING FIVE MATCH SO THEY WILL NEVER THINK THIS **** AGAIN **** THAT AM GOING TO **** WHO EVER THOUGH OF THAT **** IF ITS MIKE CHRIS DAVE BLAINE BLUES RONNY DOES NOT MATTER THETY ARE GETTING IT RITE NOW AM THINKING OF A TEMP CREW NAME DOTN KNO YET BS OR TT IF I DO STAY WITH I\EITHER ONE OF THOSE NAMES THEN I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT THE STAND FOR UNTIL THEN ITS JUST BS AND TT AND KAMAL TOLD ME HE DONT CARE WHERE HES AT IN THE RANK CAUSE HE KNOS WHERE HE IS AT ME TOO BUIT I DONT CARE EITHER I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO **** TO WHAT PLAY THE ****ING GAME FOR GODDNESS SAKES PLEASE PLAY THE GAME AND WHAT BE A ****ING CREW THATS IT CAUSE WHERE NOT LIKE H2YL ITS OVUIOS AZEN IS THE ****IGN BEST HE ***** EVERYONE IN HIS CREW ITS NOT LIKE THAT IN DA **** IS NOT UNBALANCED BUT BY YALL DOING THAT WERE JUST GOIGN TO BE H2YL PART 2 SO THINK ABOUT WHAT YALL DOING UNTIL THEN AM OUT AND AS OF RITE NOW I CHALLENGE DA IN IN A CREW MATCH BS VS DA YALL KNO MY # I WILL SEE YALL ON SAT OR FRI WE CAN DO THIS ****

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Whos "yall"?! I just heard about this my d@mn self today and so has blu and blaine. Chris is the one who came up with this idea.

I think this ranking thing sucks! Its only a bunch of opinions put together to get a certain order of results. At first I was open to the idea when chris told me but I dont think its right. but Kamaal , you should not leave DA just because of this man . When I looked back at this, I just laughed...cause its a big joke.....Chris needs to stop caring about whos better..." just play the **** game"

PS: No one ***** me ......WES!!:p

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Holy ****! I can't believe I just did what I did last night. Yo Dave I need to talk to you about Friday to find out where/when to meet you.

Hey Kitt remember me? I hope so. I wanna have a rematch! You were pretty good and those were the LONGEST matches I have ever played. I wanna goto a smashfest, not really so much to play just to show you guys something :rolleyes:

My tongue hurts...

DN-Trebor9000

Smash Journeyman
what??? DA can't break apart.... you guys are cool as sh**! come on guys, ditch whatever lame idea, and get back together.

now my dreams of someday moving to new york and trying out for the game and watch position are shattered forever....

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
eh..

DA is not breaking up. One or two members are leaving for awhile...eh..

I think this ranking thing is a problem that is just a piece of bigger issues that noone wants to bring up. THAT is whats bothering me...eh fVck it. What does it matter what I say anyways...

D

Deleted member

If Blu told me DA entry rules correctly then it's quite easy for newer members to be weaker as they come. Of course it's not gonna be fair when Jason and Hein **** them. Just an example.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Yea a ranking thing is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Someone smack Chris for me, or I'll do it myself. Oh I got a better idea. Kamaal time to whip out the enforcer!! You know what I mean. BTW I don't think you wanna join Code Red... you know bc of ME AND MY CRAZ ANTICS!!! HAHAHAHA But I can see how I could benefit you since you would be on the good side of the enforcer haha!

Dave, IM me later. Just tell me when you would be coming in and I'll give you my cell phone # if you need to call. I can't talk too well haha, but we can try. I'll have PJ translate for me again.

See, right now I would post of a picture of the enforcer, but I don't have any yet. And the ones I'll be getting are insanely gruesome. I will get one! Kamaal may puke.:crazy:

Top Bottom