• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

gijose

Smash Rookie
im from nyc =D

i go to college in lower manhattan, looking for peeps to play, if there are any tourneys or nething happening, me and my friends would definitely want to go. let me know

X Japan

Smash Lord
Re: im from nyc =D

Originally posted by gijose
i go to college in lower manhattan, looking for peeps to play, if there are any tourneys or nething happening, me and my friends would definitely want to go. let me know

Good luck on that cuz their hasn't been a tourney in NY since the end of June and the one that was suppose to happen got cancel due to timing problems. The next tourney is suppose to happen in the month of Dec. if u feel like waiting that long. The best thing for u to do is ask around to play some ppl in NY or NJ.

Well i'm suppose(Unless no one comes) to have a smashfest at my house in Queens on Thrusday this week from 3pm to 5:45pm(i got some important stuff to do later on. Plus its a weekday.). So its up to u and ur ppl.

Hunt7Wolf

Smash Cadet
hry gijose, i go to drew university in madison NJ, and im always looking for competition and just some good ole friendlies. i'll def come up there and play you and your friends. IM me on AIM. Vendettaofagirl is my screen name. As for the lack of tourneys for NJ and NY, i might try to hold one at my school, like the one i did a couple of weeks ago at my house, except this time if just as many poeple show we're doing brackets and not round robin. but i gota get things together, pick a date, get permission, etc etc. so stay tuned for more details.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Well i think its better if i hold the smashfest on Thrusday. Since ppl who's need $$ to travel won't have to worry about that since its a weekday and school metro passes are free unless u live near ur school to get a 1/2 fare. Plus the time i'm kicking everyone out u should be able to have euongh fares and before the time on ur school metro to get back home in 1 peace.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^^

My ***** Tony the Fkking Tiger!!!! XD

sorry for the random post...i couldnt resist!! ^_^

gijose

Smash Rookie
Sorry, can't make the thing thursday, basketball =/ oh well i'll keep my eye on this forum, me and my friends will message some people, maybe get a few games going, join the local smash community ya know =D

X Japan

Smash Lord
sup AoE. its hard to catch u on AIM now a days since i'm in college now and with my internet messing up on me from time to time. i hope i'll catch u sometime this week.

amazinmets - well the smashfest at my house is in queens, but since not to many ppl are responing to it. i'm thinking about canceling it.

X Japan

Smash Lord
if u don't know who Tigermask is i don't know what to tell u. oh yea tom smashfest is cancel due to lack of ppl responing to it. i understand y ppl may not want to go, but that was the only available date i had.

maybe next time.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
COLLEGE. ALBANY

Hi its me, its been a while but i am thinkin of playing a little bit again. I am at the university at albany and if there are any smashers near or on campus plz let me know. u can IM me on aim at OneAndOnly Kip. I was that Jiggly puff player from westchester county.

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
nyc anyone want to challange

hay guys i live in brooklyn have read these forms for like a year i have won tournys here in ny no big one just schools and such i have won also ones in baltimore and such so any one want to get to gether to smahs it up i go to school in brooklyn and dorm there at poly if u wanna smash just aim me at eternalmadila ok hope to hear from u

X Japan

Smash Lord
well nothing is happening at this time in NY. its just manly ppl going over other ppl houses and just smashing it up right now until another smashfest happen or a tourney. if anything just contact ppl on AIM to see what's up.

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
I go to college in Brooklyn now so I don't have much time myself but it's easier for me to travel n shiz now. So maybe one of these days I can meet up with someone.

Hunt7Wolf

Smash Cadet
eternal madila and angel of enders, i will gladly meet up with both of you to get in some practice. im in north jersey and ill gladly travel to NYC. just im me if you want at vendettaofagirl

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Hehe, ****.

Some old and new faces poppin up.

Blu, if you're on AIM try answering this time lol, ya bassturd. I have some @$$whooping saved up for you.

Hunt7Wolf, what's up man. I'll hit you up on AIM and see if we can get some smash going, you'll know me when you see me.

Eternal, IM me if you wanna set something up. You seem to be able to play well.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Hey... If There is smashin goin on, I better be on the invite list. :D

Message Me on AIM Finalfantasyvii

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
hay guys thankx for those who came by to smash it up hope u all had fun if anyone else wants to ever come by it would be cool but bring ID caus ethe dorm i go to is gay and has to check it if u dont have one its cool i could hook u up so yeah

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
hey everybody
Philly is back in business
no more work.com/hellyes/more_smash.html

well anyways...

I'm taking challenges

who wants to play?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by eternalmadila
hay guys thankx for those who came by to smash it up hope u all had fun if anyone else wants to ever come by it would be cool but bring ID caus ethe dorm i go to is gay and has to check it if u dont have one its cool i could hook u up so yeah
Yeah it was a good thing I looked like that guy in the extra driver's license you had since i didn't know about the ID bit...

It was really fun, too. Took me two and a half hours to get there and back home but it was all good. Hunt7 and I were tearing it up in teams, heh. Peach rocked your world. :p Hit me up when you're doing another one of these, hopefully somewhere closer to NJ.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Ah ****...looks like I missed something...
MY AIM NAME IS Jase8286.
Someone should have told me something...gah.
Would've torn up house just as much as the rest.
Eternal, since i'll probably be online more than you, try to catch me on.
****, really wanna play Azen, but I won't be going to MLG Boston, unless I can get a drive, but I seriously doubt it.
Come down to N.Y.C. for a while sometime, Zagenite!!

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
MLG, baby!

Yo Dire, I really wanna go to this MLG thing in Boston, but I'm not sure yet, cause I don't know if it's on the way for me, or out of the way. Remember, I'm coming from upstate. If it's on the way, then I'm gonna stop by my place in QNZ and then head over there. I'm also not sure cause I thought I may have people coming with me. If I'm certain that I'm coming, and I have room in my car, I'll definitely look you back up (I think I still have your sn). The only thing I'll need from you might be gas money, and I'm sorry, but I may have to be grimy about it (gas prices are killer!!!). If anybody else from NYC is interested in coming with me and my people from the school, just drop a line on this thread, and I'll see if I have the space, and if I'm still going. Check ya'll laterz...

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by eternalmadila

d@mn looks like i miss out. oh well maybe next time.

Strata RaZoR - if u have anymore space can u hook me up as well please ^_^. i'll put in $10-15 for gas. if u can. just talk to me on AIM to talk it out.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
rep QNZ...

I'll definitely find out by this weekend whether or not I can go. And if it appears that I can go and have space, I'll definitely consider taking you guys (Dire and X) with me to MLG. It will be a group of us representing Queenz, baby! Since I don't know if people from DA will be coming (only X knows), it might be up to us to represent NYC, as well as Queenz, at MLG. It will definitely be a **** of a trip, and a great event as well, so I hope all works out for all of us...

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
i wanna go too i dont have a ride if anyone could help me that would be cool i could pay for gas too but it seems like u already have a bunch of people going so i dont know if u can fit me but if anyone else is willing to get me from nyc then i would apreciate that alot

Top Bottom