• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official New York Smash Finder (Please look at first Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
I had a mega-blast at Silven's tourney!!!

Shoutouts to my ***** Vanz, Hax, Blackanese, Starzonmeth(edge rather lol), Silven, GuardianKnight, WarriorKnight, MY ***** RIZ!!!!, Hoyo, NinjaLink, Dark Pch, Blaze, and REEEEEEEENO!!!!!!

Yoshi, Fox, Marth, and Falco would like to ggz to everyone they played/pwned/lost against ^_^.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I had a mega-blast at Silven's tourney!!!

Shoutouts to my ***** Vanz, Hax, Blackanese, Starzonmeth(edge rather lol), Silven, GuardianKnight, WarriorKnight, MY ***** RIZ!!!!, Hoyo, NinjaLink, Dark Pch, Blaze, and REEEEEEEENO!!!!!!

Yoshi, Fox, Marth, and Falco would like to ggz to everyone they played/pwned/lost against ^_^.
...THATS JOINT WAS BANGING, gotta see those pics Silven took lmfaooooo

D1

Banned via Administration
I mean smashfest...RAWWWWWWWWR!

LOW TIER SHOUTOUTS!

WK'S BOWSER WAS SEX!

HAX'S BOWSER WASN'T GIMPY ENUFF BUT IT WAS SEX!

NINJA LINK'S ROY IS STILL COUNTER KING.

BLAZE'S ROY SHOWS N*GGAZ WHY ROY'S SWORD GOT THAT FIYAAAAA!!!!!

GET AT MY ***** VANZ W/ THE YOUNG LINK OF THE FUTURE AND NOT THE PAST

MY YOSHI WAS BUSTIN MAD EGGZ ON N*GGAZ FACES LIKE IT WAS HALLOWEEN!

GET AT NYC'S LOW TIERS PLEASE!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm glad someone had fun with the smashfests on that day. Way to represent the Low Tier Characters, guys ^^

Blackenese, despite you shoving the 'Pink Thong of Doom' at my face, you've been added XD;;

Cla, thanks for the Link. I'll be sure to add it up ^^

jasonwear57

Smash Rookie
whats up guys. new to the boards but i've met a few of you guys (demigods crew? and i think i met vanz) at cybergames on 101st when it was still open. don't really know too much about the scene in nyc and i don't really have anyone good to play against because all of my friends suck/don't play anymore. anyway, i live on 109th and broadway in manhattan and you can hit me up on AIM at: Yo730457. mainly play sheik but also use ganon, jiggly and peach sometimes. would really appreciate it if someone hits me up on aim and lets me know of any smashfests or anything going on around in nyc area or if you're looking for somewhere to play my house is usually free. once again:

name: jasonwear
area:109th st and broadway, manhattan
aim: yo730457
characters: sheik, ganon, peach, jiggly

XBar

Smash Apprentice
Name: XBar
Area: Poughkeepsie :: (AIM) MeMatt321 :: Falco, Ness, Jiggs

I go to college in Binghamton and i go home to Poughkeepsie on breaks

Dreamerboi

Smash Rookie
Queens
Dr3amer (Aim)Blazezzz1693
Zelda/Sheik

I need to noe tha tournaments in tha NYC area
i would like my name up there

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
whats up guys. new to the boards but i've met a few of you guys (demigods crew? and i think i met vanz) at cybergames on 101st when it was still open. don't really know too much about the scene in nyc and i don't really have anyone good to play against because all of my friends suck/don't play anymore. anyway, i live on 109th and broadway in manhattan and you can hit me up on AIM at: Yo730457. mainly play sheik but also use ganon, jiggly and peach sometimes. would really appreciate it if someone hits me up on aim and lets me know of any smashfests or anything going on around in nyc area or if you're looking for somewhere to play my house is usually free. once again:
I need to noe tha tournaments in tha NYC area
i would like my name up there

Nice to have you guys around. Welcome to Smashboards forum ^^

First of all, you and everyone else has been added. If you would like to know where/when smashfests, biweeklies, and tourtuments happen, check on the 1st page at the bottom of my 1st post and follow the website. It'll tell you where and when the thing would take place.

In any case, I hope to meet you both sometime in the near future ^^

Oh and cla, it would be nice if you could add your info in here too so I could add you in the list

Cla

Smash Rookie
I actually do not play Smash much myself. However, I am really looking forward to hopping on board the Smash train when Brawl comes out. Zero Suit Samus and Snake have me very excited. :estatic:

As far as Melee is concerned, my mains currently are Peach and Link.

I give my AIM name only to people I really know, and I think Selden is part of Islip on Long Island.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I actually do not play Smash much myself. However, I am really looking forward to hopping on board the Smash train when Brawl comes out. Zero Suit Samus and Snake have me very excited. :estatic:

As far as Melee is concerned, my mains currently are Peach and Link.

I give my AIM name only to people I really know, and I think Selden is part of Islip on Long Island.
I understand. You're just like my friend, Alex, who runs W2z touries and such. He runs more then play Smash.

And you don't have to give me your AIM. It's not required. Everything else is.

Alright, I'll add you soon.

BTW, NEXT WEEK WOULD BE THE KILLA FLEET TOURTUMENT: THE ZENITH. IN THIS TOURTUMENT, POWER RANKING WILL BE UPDADED AND COUNTED FOR THIS TOURTUMENT, SO GET YA GAME ON* FOR THE TOURTUMENT!

* Quoted by Jaden Yugi from 'Yu-Gi-Oh! GX' ^^

Cla

Smash Rookie
Alex came to my tourney just last Sunday. He's a cool guy. I'm hoping to go to his July 14th tourney.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just remember, if anyone you know is hosting a tourtument/smashfest/biweekly in NY, let me know.

Now...just wondering...

what are ya gonna do for the summer? Hopefully not spending it by summer school...=D

Zoap

Smash Master
Ill be in rochester from the 8th to the 17th. Who is close and wants to play.

Im from Norcal btw

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, if you get the chance can you change my Character to Fox please?

Thanks.
Fox is ghey. =/

Fine, I'll add it XD

Put me under Westchester please. Also remove Peach from my character list.

Also here's a NY tourney:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=106128
NOOO! We need more Peaches... T_T Alright, I'll make the changes

Also, sorry for not adding the NY toury sooner. I'll be honest with you: I was a bit lazy. Had I checked the website sooner, I'd add it on that same day.

Ill be in rochester from the 8th to the 17th. Who is close and wants to play.

Im from Norcal btw
Here's a list of all the current players in Rochester along with some of their contacts (AIM, YIM, MSN,)

WESTSTATE

- Rochester -

super_nintendo :: (AIM) green hobo28 :: Marth
Goodies(Kelvin) :: Peach/Zelda
Neil (Pikapika!) :: Sheik
(Yannick) :: Yoshi
beefbutcher88 :: Fox/Jigglypuff/IC
Abulize :: (AIM) Abulize :: Falco/Fox/IC/Marth
cellophane :: (AIM) nhakseluj :: Peach/Doc/etc
Goodies :: AIM: Auntbitc :: Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Fox, Mario. Bowser, C.Falcon :: www.arena51.com
Sama-san/TaoVhal :: Rochester/Baldwinsville(Syracuse) :: (Aim) ShadowGeneralX :: Marth,Shiek,Link,Falco
JesiahTEG :: (AIM) EveofMorse :: Marth
Mike B. :: (AIM) Snowmanthatknows :: Fox
Upsmash :: (AIM) WDKX :: Yoshi,Fox,Samus
Juni :: (AIM) OmG iTz Juni :: Link/Samus

Okay, changes of requested has been changed, tourtument updated, and people have been added

Cla

Smash Rookie
Alrighty. So the major Long Island event was a huge success, with over 40 people coming from all over to play 10+ different games.

Whoever ran the Smash tourney for me, thanks a bunch. That was an extremely huge help. It was hectic enough for me to run another 6 or so tourneys at the same time.

Anyways, we'll be doing this again on July 28th:

Long Island, NY - July 28th 2007: I Will Dead You Now!

Spellbound

Smash Cadet
Forum name: Spellbound (obvious XP) ; Real Name: Zach
AIM: Bloodhunger539
Area: small hickville called Greenville (30-40 minutes south of Albany)
Characters: currently maining peach XD ; have played marth

I'm not a pro, just the average player (that kicks the ***** of the other average players rofl XD)

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Ok, I didn't know where else to post this but I'm gonna be in New York from the 16th - 23rd of July, pretty much starting this upcoming monday. Anybody wanna smash while I'm down there?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Forum name: Spellbound (obvious XP) ; Real Name: Zach
AIM: Bloodhunger539
Area: small hickville called Greenville (30-40 minutes south of Albany)
Characters: currently maining peach XD ; have played marth

I'm not a pro, just the average player (that kicks the ***** of the other average players rofl XD)
OMG! Zach Bell! Zackaaaaaaaaaaaaare! *shot* XDD

Sorry, welcome aboard, Spellbound. You don't really need to tell your real name. Just your alias/username. Also, just mention the players you currently play. So, since you havn't played Marth, I'll put it down that you play with Peach only. You've been added.

Ok, I didn't know where else to post this but I'm gonna be in New York from the 16th - 23rd of July, pretty much starting this upcoming monday. Anybody wanna smash while I'm down there?
Kickass, you posted at the right place.

Since you're gonna be in the city area, I reccommand you try this place.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105262

It's in matthattan. Basically, you go there and pay for the 'Gamer's Club special', which means you could either use the computers or play video games like smash for $10 as long as you want (till closing time at least lol). There's several smashers who go there.

And, if you wanna see who's in that borough, just check the first page. You'll be able to reach anyone in the 'New York City' section without a problem.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in NYC ^^

Spellbound

Smash Cadet
Well at the moment I don't have anyone else to play against, some of my other smash friends live over an hour away so I don't get to see them much. And I HAVE played marth before XP I've also done Shiek and Ice Climber's for a short time.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well at the moment I don't have anyone else to play against, some of my other smash friends live over an hour away so I don't get to see them much. And I HAVE played marth before XP I've also done Shiek and Ice Climber's for a short time.
Did you try checking the 1st page and see if anyone lives close by from you? And if you want, I'll change your contact and put down Marth (pretty boy emo), Shiek (herm emo), and Ice Climbers (Biggest cheaters in the game. I mean c'mon, 2 against one!? XDD)

Yeeeeeah, I have issues against Marth, Fox, Shiek, and Falco. Because they are all emo to play against, especially in the right hands XD

throwaway

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Throwaway, same as Smashboards Name
Characters: Falco, others

Thanks for putting this together. This is just to get me on the map. May I suggest that people from Troy/Albany/Schenectady be placed in the same section (named Albany/Schenectady/Troy)? It is known as the "Captial Region". These cities are within 10 minutes of each other.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I think making a flicker map or whatever it's called would be AWESOME. This way people could see exactly where they and others are, instead of finding poorly organized lists/regions.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Nickname: Throwaway, same as Smashboards Name
Characters: Falco, others

Thanks for putting this together. This is just to get me on the map. May I suggest that people from Troy/Albany/Schenectady be placed in the same section (named Albany/Schenectady/Troy)? It is known as the "Captial Region". These cities are within 10 minutes of each other.
No problem.

And if they live 10 minutes from each other, then sure. I'm not good with directions, so thanks for this.

I think making a flicker map or whatever it's called would be AWESOME. This way people could see exactly where they and others are, instead of finding poorly organized lists/regions.
Well, I feel that telling me their region/burough only would give them some sort of privacy. Also, this gives them to interact with that smashers more by talking to them and where exactly they live.

Oh, and if you think the finder list is poorly organized, just let me know on how to fix it up and I'll try my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom