• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official New York Smash Finder (Please look at first Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
How come I'm under Bronx? I'm in Irvington, NY. Even though it is only a little north of NYC, it should be in the upstate section I think. Or, how about this instead. Make a category for southern NY, and in this section put the boroughs of NYC and Westchester. For anybody in Westchester just specify the town.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How come I'm under Bronx? I'm in Irvington, NY. Even though it is only a little north of NYC, it should be in the upstate section I think. Or, how about this instead. Make a category for southern NY, and in this section put the boroughs of NYC and Westchester. For anybody in Westchester just specify the town.
I'm REALLY sorry for the mixup. I didn't mean to put you in there. When I saw your last post...

Why was I put in the Weststate category? I'm in Westchester, which is just north of the Bronx...
I said to myself 'alright, he probably lives in the bronx and the street is called 'Westchester,' so I put you there. I'll make the change ASAP

Also, I would love to use that idea. It would be like the one where I sectioned Bronx, Queens, Matthatten, etc. The only problem is that I don't know the major boroughs/towns of Upstate, Long Island, or West State, so I can't do that even if I wanted to. Being that I was born a human and not a map, I got limited knolege of most areas of the world.

So yeah, sorry. I'll try to improve as time goes by.

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
Hyourinmaru (Ray)
RPI (Troy)
rayray0706
Shiek, Zelda, IC, Falco, Pika

btw there is a lot of us up at RPI i dont know how many are on the boards but we hold school tourneys quite often

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Hyourinmaru (Ray)
RPI (Troy)
rayray0706
Shiek, Zelda, IC, Falco, Pika

btw there is a lot of us up at RPI i dont know how many are on the boards but we hold school tourneys quite often
Meh, Hitsugaya fan. :chuckle: Hey Hyourinmaru, do you by any chance know of Beefbutcher88 aka Andy aka Flaco/Fox/CF/Jiggs player? I remember him telling me that he found a school near him that had smashfests quite regularly; not sure if he was talking about RPI.

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
No i dont know that alias but the name Andy rings a bell (tho really that could be anybody). But im relatively new getting out into the tourney world so the only names i remember are the good player at my school and a couple friends of mine (basically im not much help)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, all the last contacts are added.

Now, I made some changes. Like the bouroughs in NYC, I made some major town/city areas so it'll be easier to find people where you are near you and such. I even alphatize- I repeat, ALPHATIZED the areas as well, just to make it easier for ya to skim down and search. I hope I'm doing a good job here. >>

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
Name- Johnny aka EEP!
Area- Baldwin, Nassau County
Characters- Decent with all, competitive with Shiek, Samus, Mario, Ganondorf, Luigi, and the ever sexy Jigglypuff

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright Johnny, you're up the list

Okay, I made some more changes. I put a section where all current Tourtuments are happening. I put down their name, date, place, and link. Check out if there's notes. There could be special information I know you are would like to hear ^^

EDIT: Happy New Years to everyone!

C'mon guys, we gotta keep this thing alive. No need for it to be closed.

Tribbi07

Smash Rookie
Name: Tribbi ;; (AIM) DarthVSaber ;; Link/Marth/Shiek/Ganon

My home for now is plattsburgh, until i go off to college in Ohio. Then, my family is relocating to Rhinebeck, so i'll be spending a few breaks down there. I'd love to play someone decent outside of my little group, i'm used to them.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Name: Alexei
AIM: ABUZUNK
Area: Buffalo, NY
Main: Fox.
Secondaries: Marth, Falco.
Tertiaries: Sheik, Peach, Captain Falcon.
Low Tier: Pikachu, Game and Watch, Link, Bowser.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Updates

Name: Goodies
Main: Peach
Secondaries: Zelda/Sheik, Fox, Mario
Low Tier: Bowser
Favorite Character: C.Falcon (not important, just nice to know)
AIM: Auntbitc

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Name: Tribbi ;; (AIM) DarthVSaber ;; Link/Marth/Shiek/Ganon

My home for now is plattsburgh, until i go off to college in Ohio. Then, my family is relocating to Rhinebeck, so i'll be spending a few breaks down there. I'd love to play someone decent outside of my little group, i'm used to them.
Name: Zero,Budo
AIM: Snowager1234556
Area: NY,NY
Main: Ice Climbers
secondaries: Jiggs, Gannon
You two, I dunno if those areas you say belong to either Upstate or West State. Please tell me.

Everyone else: You guys have been added.

Flo7891

Smash Rookie
Name: Flo7891
AIM: Wazzzap5150
Area: Manhattan, NY
Main: Peach
secondaries: Marth, Falcon, Link, Sheik

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
Name- Sama-san/TaoVhal
Area: Rochester/Baldwinsville(Syracuse)
Aim: ShadowGeneralX
Characters: Marth/Shiek/Link/Falco

I go back and forth for parents, If anyone is up even for a fun game, let me know... I need some good ppl to play a few rounds with :p

GodheadsLamentX

Smash Apprentice
Heyy are you anywhere near New Rochelle? You're in Westchester so I figure maybe we can get some Smash going in no time. Just get back at me soon.

AIM: SlayerAbadon

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bahhh, reply someones?

Calm down, ****it. I have a life too, you know =/

If you don't see me posting in a few days or so, don't worry. It's because people don't post here too often enough to keep it on first page, so I wait a bit and THEN post with info on the first page.

Don't worry, GHL, I'll put you on the list soon. ^_^

GodheadsLamentX

Smash Apprentice
Calm down, ****it. I have a life too, you know =/

If you don't see me posting in a few days or so, don't worry. It's because people don't post here too often enough to keep it on first page, so I wait a bit and THEN post with info on the first page.

Don't worry, GHL, I'll put you on the list soon. ^_^
Heh, sweet! Thanks man :chuckle:

Msg me whenever. Im also on AIM pretty often.

-Sam (Odin)

CyrusTheGreat

Smash Cadet
Name: Cyrus
Area: Manhattan
AIM: Kevykevs93
Characters: Ness, pikachu

I go to Nyu and only play n64 Smash. I need to play people so if your around the area, message me and lets fight.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Name: McCloudDash91 [MCD]
Area: Ronkonkoma [near Islip i guess]
Aim: McCloudDash91
Main: Fox
Secondaries: Marth, Ness, Mario, Kirby

Im always up for challenges. If anybody's nearby and wants to lose, message me :p

DirectDK

Smash Cadet
Greetings! I just moved over to the East Coast in Jan '07 and I don't know ANYONE that plays Smash around here. I used to play all the time back in college in California, so I'm definitely itching to meet new peeps and more importantly Smash buds =).

Anyways, please add me to the list! My info:

Name: Derek
AIM: DirectDK (I don't go online often anymore though)
Main: Fox, Falcon
Secondaries: Yoshi, Ice Climbers

Since I don't go on AIM too often, just PM or email me. I utilize all the advanced techniques, and besides 1v1, I really enjoy team battles (team attack on, of course)!

Look forward to meeting ya'll!

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Name: Kalmetam
Main: Shiek, Falco
Secondaries: Fox, Dr. Mario

I would like to be on the list please.

primatelord

Smash Rookie
Name: AJ
AIM SN: InferiorPrimate
Main: Marth
Secondaries: Y.Link, Ness, Game&Watch

Kinda wanna meet other smashers to see how well (badly) I compare. The home games just aren't a good measure...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright, sorry for the wait. I was lazy, plus I went to a comic con a few days ago =p

Greetings! I just moved over to the East Coast in Jan '07 and I don't know ANYONE that plays Smash around here. I used to play all the time back in college in California, so I'm definitely itching to meet new peeps and more importantly Smash buds =).

Anyways, please add me to the list! My info:

Name: Derek
AIM: DirectDK (I don't go online often anymore though)
Main: Fox, Falcon
Secondaries: Yoshi, Ice Climbers

Since I don't go on AIM too often, just PM or email me. I utilize all the advanced techniques, and besides 1v1, I really enjoy team battles (team attack on, of course)!

Look forward to meeting ya'll!
Welcome to New York! You picked a great place to move at. The area is filled with smash spots, not to mention powerful players like PC Chris and such live around here. I hope you find your stay here in NY a enjoyful one ^_^

Hey, people of New York, be sure to give this guy a warm welcome when you meet him ^^

Name: Kalmetam
Main: Shiek, Falco
Secondaries: Fox, Dr. Mario

I would like to be on the list please.
Everyone is added except yours. I dunno what area it belongs at. Mind explaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom