• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Melee Texture Hack Thread

Iceballz

Smash Journeyman
DJ Casca DJ Casca It is certainly quite a lot to ask, but I have local tournaments I go to around where I live.Some people wanted to see if I could find some Christmas or at least Winter textures for the legal stages.I was wondering if you could help me out.I would greatly appreciate it.

DJ Casca

Smash Cadet
DJ Casca DJ Casca It is certainly quite a lot to ask, but I have local tournaments I go to around where I live.Some people wanted to see if I could find some Christmas or at least Winter textures for the legal stages.I was wondering if you could help me out.I would greatly appreciate it.
Certainly! I was trying to find a way to get into the holidays anyways!

KPPAplays

Smash Cadet
NNID
captgentelmen
3DS FC
9444-2234-2355
how do i download the skin packs for jigglypuff i downloaded it where do i put it

Iceballz

Smash Journeyman
KPPAplays KPPAplays , there should be a download link for them.Also, you will need a Melee Iso and a program to rebuild it.If you get 20xx training pack.There should be a program there for you to use and there are tutorials on youtube if you are stuck.

Last edited:

KPPAplays

Smash Cadet
NNID
captgentelmen
3DS FC
9444-2234-2355
KPPAplays KPPAplays , there should be a download link for them.Also, you will need a Melee Iso and a program to rebuild it.If you get 20xx training pack.There should be a program there for you to use and there are tutorials on youtube if you are stuck.
i know what you mean but i have the files where do i put them exactly ?

Iceballz

Smash Journeyman
You have to open up the Iso in the rebuilder.Then right click where it says root.Then decide a directory for the root folder.Lets say desktop.Save it to there.Then that's the folder where you are going to be putting the skins.

Last edited:

Iceballz

Smash Journeyman
Alright, if you have the stuff downloaded already and have tbe rebuilder.Open up the rebuilder.Go to I believe it's File on the toolbar.There should be a place to open up the roit folder where you have the replaced files.Then there will be an option to rebuild the iso.It can take several minutes sometimes.Then you'll have to save that as the same name that the old iso had

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Does there happen to be a tutorial on changing textures on the CSS? I just want to change the character icons.

sc00p

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
Does there happen to be a tutorial on changing textures on the CSS? I just want to change the character icons.
how do i download the skin packs for jigglypuff i downloaded it where do i put it
Why do you guys ask all these stupid questions here? Just look it up on google; there are tutorials everywhere on how to do these things.

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Why do you guys ask all these stupid questions here? Just look it up on google; there are tutorials everywhere on how to do these things.
Not really a stupid question. I'm no stranger to using the forums as a last resort for finding tutorials. I searched for several CSS tutorials.

Iceballz

Smash Journeyman
sc00p sc00p , there is nothing wrong with asking for help here.Most people that are looking for tutorials on here are usually asking because they couldn't find it on Google in the first place.Anyway let's keep things friendly and relevant.

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
So I noticed that on the pictures for some of the CSS hacks they are using 20XX. Are vanilla CSS hacks compatible with the newest 20XX? (ver 4.0 beta 4)

The Skye Guy

Smash Rookie
Hey. Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this. I had a request: could you please make a VGBC pokemon stadium with no transformations, but the ugly green shade be black, or maroon? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom