• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official mario vs R.O.B((((PLace your votes chozen vs Boss))))

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
haha actually your first response might be a little more accurate rofl. There are some matches toward the middle that were Eggm's Red Falco vs. some other Green Fox ;)

Also, BOSS were you the Mario ****** in there? not ZM2004 with the tag GOTH, but the other Mario?

And hellz yes I'll be recording sunday. And my setup now will make it easier to separate vids and post them. Just make sure you keep your tags on [I might have a clipboard or something for recording]

Shinku

Smash Champion
i hate ROB the robot with a passion, hes so **** awkward and he looks like a freaking Telephone. even though he may be the better character for brawl, my votes Mario all the way

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha, cool. Yeah, the green fox who actually does well againt eggm later on is mew2king's. I'm the one who get three stocked by eggm on yoshi's story. Then I switch to c falcon and get two stocked lol.

Yeah, that's boss' mario, I remember most of who these players are. The 2 matches between the blue falco and mario are repryx and boss in a money match. Then repryx and I have a mm and that again is my green fox.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
My last tourny I went to, I beat a ROB + PT 2 on 1 with Mario cause my partner died on me!

Yay me? =]

The PT was in SoCal's top 25 as well [in melee >.>]

Anywho, since I'm a broke College Student, paying for my own classes, AND unemployed.. I'll accept any PRIDE matches[yes. Pride. not money ^^] here in SoCal.. I live in Orange County =]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
One word. Squanduhhhhhzzzz. =[
Fixed. ^_^ haha I actually don't give a ****, I just like saying squanduhz whenever I get the opportunity...and M2K stubbornly sticking with Fox for the remainder of the sets? ...*hangs head* >_>

EDIT@Tope: ROB Vs. DDD $MM, 01101100 01100101 01110100 01110011 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101111
yes, I'm a huge nerd.

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
Im Korn's friend heard lots about you.. i met chozen one once! i also saw your vid of you beatin azen it was pretty epic haha im khoa nguyen under mclean high school on fb, thus i bet i can beat you at brawl group :p

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
na buddy that wuz game and watch.........amd then mario.
Game and Watch simply entrenched Nintendo into the handheld console industry.

Mario saved arcade gaming and the concept of gaming in general.

R.O.B. saved console gaming in the United States.

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch simply entrenched Nintendo into the handheld console industry.

Mario saved arcade gaming and the concept of gaming in general.

R.O.B. saved console gaming in the United States.
Not true. ROB, a block buster in gyromite in his own right, was not the savior.

The arcade game donkey kong was the inspiration for the Famicom, or NES. And it was the headline tittle to launch.

Since then, it was Mario's outings that have guided the consoles. What was that game that has best selling record (Or is it 2nd to tetris? I doubt it.)? Super Mario bros.? Interesting.

I know no-one in US who actually has ROB, which is probabbly why his original colors are direct homage to the japanese famicom.

boss8

Smash Hero
yea.......only like omni witnessed it....but azen is amazing though.....it's fun playing the master of diversity.....once again sry thumbs.

BO X7-yea i watch that ending everytime i leave out for a turney...clear my mind it helps...ugh it bugs me that i didn't win the set though....o well:ohwell:

you know it was that same day azen gave me that simple advice....."stay alive":laugh:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
B air, n air, up smash, lazer, are you out of your ****ing mind?!!?
B-air and N-air are telegraphed and stop working after used ONCE. U-smash never hits when the opponent is on the ground, and is telegraphed. Whut, laser? Probably won't kill.

R.O.B. is TERRIBLE at killing. No reliable kill options. It's the exact same problem Captain Falcon suffers from, except R.O.B. is much better at ledgeguarding.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i basically said wow cause u did a 41 percent banana combo that wuz ***** amazing..
LOL first time you've called me amazing, I won't forget it :)

At first glance, yes it's a 41 percent combo. But I looked harder at it and what I did freaked me out. You see when Okin comes running at me to upsmash? I actually glide tossed BACKWARDS to avoid the upsmash and then start up the combo. Holy **** I didn't remember any of this, the match was so intense haha.

Top Bottom