• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sup ya Signature makers lol jk. but i seriously need someone to help me make a cool Diddy Kong Signature please get back to me ASAP, my aim is EvilTwin0688. i never sleep cause beds give me nightmares

Signal

Smash Apprentice
I didn't request anything, but unicorn, thank you for finding me the stocks I have been looking for :chuckle:

IDK

Smash Lord
any pics of falcon doing falcon punch? nevermind... just spent like an hour rendering a terrible one.

yetismash

Smash Rookie
I've been looking all over trying to find a picture of c. falc doing the knee (preferably not to anyone)... I need something for decent quality, google just had some fuzzy pic

yetismash

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I saw those... the melee knee is the only one I saw, it's so blurry that I didn't want to try it... but I went for it.

It clipped out alright though:

IDK

Smash Lord
try to sharpen. you could also try a couple other things:
zoom in a bunch and erase some blurry border pixels.
recolour him to generally the same colors, which will remove the blur if you dont use color picker.

yetismash

Smash Rookie
Yeah, my hand isn't steady enough to recolor, and that is the resultant of sharpening... I just used that image, thanks for the help though

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Could someone find me a good and clear, picture of Brawl Peach's "Uh-huh!" Taunt? (In pink please!) ;)

crewster

Smash Lord
Can someone give me a sprite sheet of zelda.
I need two things in the sheet:
1) Zelda gettting hit
2)zelda jumping

I also need a pikachu and Ike sprite sheet with the same propertys

crewster

Smash Lord
Could someone find me a picture os luigi that I can post this image (rendered and turned) on and make it look like he is playing it.

awful

Smash Cadet
hey anyone

where can i find a sonic doing a dair/any cool attack?

Xyless

Smash Master
What's needed: YLink doing his neutral air

Requirements: Preferably him alone, but if you want to get creative with it, by all means. I would like it because I want to make a sig pic (or at least an inside joke image), but I don't have anything that'd let me record video/image from the game.

I'll post the image when I'm done messing with it.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Im looking for SSBB gifs

Im looking for SSBB gifs such as video clips from the actual game... anyone know some good spots?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
... I dunno if I should post in here anymore (so sorry if I do), but I want to look for an image of Todd from the episode "Sheboodles" from Chowder. I can't find it myself so I was hoping someone could have a picture of him. I don't care what position he's in, I just want an image where his entire body shows.

Thank you if you find it.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
... I dunno if I should post in here anymore (so sorry if I do), but I want to look for an image of Todd from the episode "Sheboodles" from Chowder. I can't find it myself so I was hoping someone could have a picture of him. I don't care what position he's in, I just want an image where his entire body shows.

Thank you if you find it.
Uhhmm.

Only one I could track down. 's pretty small.

You know what might work though? Find the episode on YouTube or some other site that hosts videos. Scroll through the video until a point where he's on screen, then hit Pause when he's in a pose you want to use. Use your computer to take a Screen Capture (usually done by holding the Function [fn] key then pressing the Screen Capture [prt sc] key). Then just paste that into Paint/Photoshop etc. and crop out what you don't want.

The quality probably won't be perfect but it's... something.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Looking for cool poses for Sheik and Peach in there WHITE costumes. They have to be images from Melee. If anyone could find or already has good images for these characters I will be VERY thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom