• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Could I get a medium-ish sized screenshot (or .bin file) of ZOMGSUBSPACESPOILERS
Tabuu doing his big ray attack, with his giant wings

Thanks in advance!

Kresent

Smash Cadet

Samus-T

Smash Lord
can anyone get me a pic of ddd doing his side taunt in his pink outfit? if thats not possible then just a pink ddd :)

Tut

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was wondering if someone could make sig for me with Wario(original costume) and dedede(is possible black and white gb costume but if not its fine). That just says [BPR]TUT (any font dont care how big or anything) anythign else i dont care about. If you could do this it would rock :D. thankyou!

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Hiya, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing a sig for me? I'd like it with (blue costume, if possible) Zelda in the middle between Ganondorf and (a blue costume, if possible) Link and then a Triforce with, if possible, Chauzu afterwords, playing on my name. If anyone bothers doing one for me, I'd use it, that's for sure. ;)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hey..I probably won't get a response, but PM me if you're up for it. I'm making a mixtape, and I want a cover. I'll edit this later since I'm about to sleep. But for now, I need these three guys on the cover=

To start the background, I'd like
to be the background, but all the buildings are in black. The open space I would like gray.

After that, the people come in. The picture of LL Cool J goes in the bottom right corner, in black and white. Nas can go in the bottom left corner, in black and white as well. Heavy D goes in the Top Right corner, as is because he's already black and white. Finally, Common will be in the top left corner, black and white. I'd like them resized so there's just enough room for the title, which should be in 20 font.

detroit.zip - 0.87MB
Will be the text for the title. The title I want is " Street Love", in a dark red color. It should be in the center. Thanks to any who helps me with this mixtape cover.

M@RTH

Smash Rookie
Is there anywhere I can get an animation of just zelda shooting the light arrow [final smash]???

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
can someone please render this for me ill be in great gratitude ill make you you a sig or a wallpaper if you like (if you wanna see examples of my work click my sig)

pm me if you decide to do it.

thanks

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
This is getting rediculous... anyone have a link to a render/picture of Meta Knight in his gold/white outfit? please direct me if you do, ive been searching google and such for hours.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Do you have any fractal brushes? If you do, you can make a sick background yourself by just clicking randomly. But, if you don't, C4D's are crazy sweet backgrounds, I can't even really explain it, just go to the link.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
can someone please render this for me ill be in great gratitude ill make you you a sig or a wallpaper if you like (if you wanna see examples of my work click my sig)

pm me if you decide to do it.

thanks

someone please render this sob sob sob

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
What is the difference with a sig and a banner? Sorry, new to the whole forum concept.

I would also like to request an image involving Pikmin. I have this really good idea for a sig and I need maybe a photoshoped pic of the White one covering it's eyes, Yellow covering it's ears, and Blue covering it's "mouth". I would be really gratefull if someone could do this for me, PM me or find some way to inform me if you are going to make it. Also let me know if it is too much, thank you!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a nice handrawn picture of Pikachu with the Goggles from Brawl. I couldn't find it on DeviantArt and I doubt a sig maker could add the goggles in themselves.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
When you have an image on a white or single color background like that it's easy to render it yourself. Select>Color Range, click on the white, press ok, press delete. Done; save as gif or png-24.

30 second example:

As you can see this leaves a faint border, but it's easy to eliminate when playing with the fuzziness setting on the select color range dialogue.

plural

Smash Journeyman
try magic wand->select white->ctrl x/cut

its probably going to turn out messy though...

Top Bottom