• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

Wreked

Smash Lord
Does anybody have a blank background from the dojo character updates? Just the blank backgrounds that fade from blue to white?

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Can someone use Photoshop to cut the characters on the DOJO!! out for me so they have transparent backgrounds? I want to make a wallpaper but I suck and I can't do it.

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
I've searched the boards and Google for hours and yet found nothing.
Does anyone have artwork of all the characters in SSBB, without the gradient background?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Can someone use Photoshop to cut the characters on the DOJO!! out for me so they have transparent backgrounds? I want to make a wallpaper but I suck and I can't do it.
Yeah, I"ll help you out

Hi i've been here for about 2 weeks, and when I found out about this thread, I was happy, i want a costom sig. Now, i am not going to be very specific, so here's is what i want:
SSMB PT
SSMB Sonic
Geno
a green background
and my name (it's someguy12 just incase you can't tell) in red.
That's all I want, whoever makes the sig, I will be very appreciative, and give credit, of course, go crazy! Please send a PM to me when completed.

Thank you very much!
I'll help you out, you want the specific shots from the dojo page?

I've searched the boards and Google for hours and yet found nothing.
Does anyone have artwork of all the characters in SSBB, without the gradient background?
Well... people use those... but remove the background
like so....(this is mine)

I even rotated the DK on his tie.... to some these might seem like nothing special... just demonstrating the wonders of photoshop.....

Notice that mario and donkey kong brawl shots are straight from the dojo.
This pic represents one game of each system, dk-nes,rpg/dkcountry-snes,dk/mario-64,melee,brawl

also here: that's the sonic one if you look closley

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
can someone make me a special sonic wallpaper if this is the right place to request?? i want it to have sonic and luigi "any images will work just make them like how they are now" and in the middle have the Brawl logo, and have this blueish green flame behind them?? THANKS!!

Teh Lightning

Smash Rookie
okay, so i want to make a sig with ike. however, i fail horribly with gimp and photoshop. so could someone make me a sig? i would like this ike(cutout ofcourse)

http://www.feplanet.net/media/galler...mander_ike.jpg

i think i can change the sword color myself, but if you could change it to the yellowish sword that he uses in brawl, that would be awsome

with this background (if you know a of a better lightning background, that would be great)

http://www.moonraker.com.au/techni/lightning.jpg

and i would like words on the top left that reads Teh Lightning(what ever color you think looks best bur preferably red)

thanks very much to whoever could do this

Staz

Smash Lord
can someone do a recolor/cut out for me? i would really appreciate it because i dont know how to do it

can someone cut out this fox:

well i dont think it will be that hard but recolor it into this fox :

i know its really not that much of a color change but i really like the coloring of it so can someone do this for me?:)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
ummm sorry for this noobish request, but could someone point me to where I can get the thin little '"x character" user' bars?

It would be much appreciated!

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm looking for a logo for my blog, here: http://brawled.blogspot.com/

I'm not looking for something super special, just as long as it has "Smashes my Bros" as a title, and then something...Brawl-y. I'd also like to get multiple designs submitted so I can put them up for vote for my readers to see which ones they like best.

You can email or PM me any designs you guys have. My email is jbossie@gmail.com.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
can someone do a recolor/cut out for me? i would really appreciate it because i dont know how to do it

can someone cut out this fox:
[image]

well i dont think it will be that hard but recolor it into this fox :
[Image]
i know its really not that much of a color change but i really like the coloring of it so can someone do this for me?:)
I can probably run something together...

After some work:

there you go, enjoy

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
never mind the original request, that was stupid. Can I get an image of the stitch face turnip thats like 500x400

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I am looking for a sig with, Dark Metaknight (Brawl version) and Dark Fox, since those are my likly mains, the Background should me red/metallic if possible...Anyone willing to take it up I'll see if I can provide the stuff if I can...

Cinder

Smash Master
Hey, could I ask for a little help? I remember seeing a shot of Geno like the one in my avi, but it was a full-body shot, not just a mug shot...I can't remember where I saw it (I know it was on a thread here, but it seems to have vanished...), so I was wondering if someone could help me find it...

to reiterate...I need the full body shot of Geno that goes with my avi...

MuffinsPWN

Smash Rookie
Ok I need text that says "FANCLUB" and I need it to have the following effects, Times New Roman, close up the amount of space between letters, add an emboss, and an inner stroke, a drop shadow, and i'd also like it to be transparent. Thanks! *Please try to finish this quickly* And please send it to danielleclark15@yahoo.com. Thanks!

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I am looking for a sig with, Dark Metaknight (Brawl version) and Dark Fox, since those are my likly mains, the Background should me red/metallic if possible...Anyone willing to take it up I'll see if I can provide the stuff if I can...
I can do it by changing ordinary MK, I just need an image of dark mk I can base the photoshop off of.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Can someone find me a source for funny snapshots of the Eledees/Elebits (Called differently in different places) game for Wii?
Also a big pic of a shiny Charizard (black)
I have a small one here

Thanx a lot!

Cinder

Smash Master
Can someone find me a source for funny snapshots of the Eledees/Elebits (Called differently in different places) game for Wii?
Also a big pic of a shiny Charizard (black)
I have a small one here

Thanx a lot!

There ya go!

And just to make sure no one forgot...I still need that Geno pic...the full body version of my avi-pic...I'd really appreciate it if someone could find it for me...thanks...

BooDestroyer

Smash Apprentice
Can I ask of you to help out by making some of the following Dojo category buttons?

I'm not that kind of Photoshopper, but this is for my own version of the site that I'll be making sometime soon. A more...organized version, so to speak.

Requesting the following:

-Group Mode (red - and by that I mean take the Characters button and replace the little man with an X)
-Solo Mode (yellow, the little man icon)
-Vault (green, see the main menu from the Options article)
-Nintendo WFC (pink - this is possible, right? Again, see main menu screen: the two "connection waves")
-Data (light blue, folder - Notices...)
-Options (purple, wrench)
-Adventure Mode (orange - Subspace Army sign; you should know this one)

Also, subcategory buttons for some of these sections.

HOW TO PLAY
"Super Smash Bros."
"Subspace Emissary"

Blue lines on top.

ADVENTURE MODE
"Friends" (a new idea I came up with, look forward to it another time)
"Enemies"
"Bosses"

Orange lines on top.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom