• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

Samus-T

Smash Lord
If its not too much to ask, i would like a very nice banner of a falco, sheik, C. Falcon, and Samus.i dont care what poses they are in, just as long as it looks good cuz i was never able to make one of my own.reply or message me for names and details if someone is willing to do it.thank you

E123Omega

Smash Lord
This is an image request thread dude, not a sig or banner request thread. If you want sigs and banners just go to one of the many shops here.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have the 1000 by 700 (or whatever the size it is) wallpaper of all the smash melee characters looking in one direction. i mean the one with ALL the characters in it.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
thanks for that, but i need one thats the umm 1024x768 i think it is size. or bigger so i can set it as my wallpaper. but thanks. i couldnt even find one at all. i had it but lost it at one point.

JoeyOnly

Smash Apprentice
does anybody have the captain falcon logo? i'm talking about the flat one from the melee character select screen and the one behind his health percentage. i want to make a stencil for a controller i'm painting. if anybody could take a screen grab of it i would greatly appreciate it. you can take a clean pic of it if you take the shot when captain falcon dies, his percentage is clear and it's a clean view of the logo.

Paladin-Marth

Smash Rookie
did you want the falcon symbol with no back greound coz i have it just it has a greenbackground behind it, from the 64 version

heres the link

clicky

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I searched the words stitch and face and turnip, and got nothing, so im assuming no one else asked about this:

I'm lookin for a close up picture of Peach's stitchface turnip
Thanks!

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman

Can someone make that Squirrel red? >.>
and make it have blue eyes....
and blond head of hair...

and if your wondering........well...ill tell ya later xP

Brawligator

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I don't know if this is the right place to post this [I'm new here], but here goes:
Could anyone post up a transparent render of the new Snake artwork? I've checked Planet Renders without any luck. Thanks !

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I can't find any renders...

I need the models from Melee with a white background so I can easily put them on another background.

Sliq

Smash Master
I need to find a picture of an old guy with one of those old style hearing aids (basically just a cone in his ear). I checked around, but I have no idea what those things were called (besides old school hearing aid <_<). Sort of hard to find a picture of it without knowing what it's called.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Hi i've been here for about 2 weeks, and when I found out about this thread, I was happy, i want a costom sig. Now, i am not going to be very specific, so here's is what i want:
SSMB PT
SSMB Sonic
Geno
a green background
and my name (it's someguy12 just incase you can't tell) in red.
That's all I want, whoever makes the sig, I will be very appreciative, and give credit, of course, go crazy! Please send a PM to me when completed.

Thank you very much!

Top Bottom