• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for 3-D artwork of the following characters:

- Meilin Rae (from the anime show "Cardcaptors")
- Lola Bunny (from "Space Jam")
- Dark Magician Girl (from "Yu-Gi-Oh")

I've got Garfield and Link already; I just need these 3 lovely ladies.

Can somebody help me find them?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
anybody have an render of Solid Snake?
and im talking about the Solid Snake in Smash Bros. Brawl.
that solid snake
i need a reder of that solid snake

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Hey i really need the MELEE starfox logo as it looks by far the best, dont worry about colour as i can alter it in photoshop; im talking about the symbol behind fox/falcos percentiles and the same one that appears in the top left corner in the 'winning' screen after a game.

Note this is different from the symbol on the side/wing of the corneria stage and i have already googled this but found a low quality one with a strange head:

so yeah that IS what i would like but instead the far better melee version with a 'flat' head

This is for a tatoo so its greatly appreciated! woot!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
anybody have an render of Solid Snake?
and im talking about the Solid Snake in Smash Bros. Brawl.
that solid snake
i need a reder of that solid snake

did it meself. there's a tad bit in his bandanna, i couldn't get it out. is that alright?

believe me, once you resize it, the jaggies will come out.

EDIT: nevermind, here's a resized one:

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Hey i really need the MELEE starfox logo as it looks by far the best, dont worry about colour as i can alter it in photoshop; im talking about the symbol behind fox/falcos percentiles and the same one that appears in the top left corner in the 'winning' screen after a game.

Note this is different from the symbol on the side/wing of the corneria stage and i have already googled this but found a low quality one with a strange head:

so yeah that IS what i would like but instead the far better melee version with a 'flat' head

This is for a tatoo so its greatly appreciated! woot!
ne1?? i really need this soon

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman

Can someone help out with this?

I'm trying to make a group photo of these guys, but I'm failing miserably at it. These were the only images (of size and type) that I was able to find.

Can someone please make a group photo of these guys? I'd greatly appreciate it.

BTW, these guys, combined with me (Nathan Swayne), form the Swayne Gang. I know, an awful group of characters (feel free to laugh), but I like these guys.

What? They're not working? But I did what I was supposed to! <sigh> Never mind, then. :(

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I did. But I think I figured it out. So hold on, let me try this again.

Yay, it worked! OK, so like I was saying before, could someone make a group photo of these guys? I try, but fail miserably at it. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
okay, i need the chinese AND japanese symbols for:

speed

strength

skill

strategy

spirit

stamina

chi.

could somebody help me find these? it would help if they are big, 'cause mine and my brothers martial arts instructor wants us to make some patches, and we want these symbols to make them. so could somebody find these ASAP?

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I was just quoting the corruption of slang "gangsta" language in our country's youth. I would never in real life in public say that.
Also, does anyone have the small moving character of the boy in pokemon emerald (front most appreciated).

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/0222/character.html when you click the character, there will be a picture of them, their name, and their insignia/symbol. can some one get me renders of these insignias/symbols? it will greatly help out the members of SWF.
EDIT:
mushroom kingdom
Donkey Kong
Samus
yoshi
kirby
team starfox
pokemon
captain falcon
Ness
triforce team
ice climbers
fire emblem
Mr. Game and Watch

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Can I get a sig with Fox in it and my user name? It would be greatly appreciated, I would try but my Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro keep freezing my computer up now.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Can I get a sig with Fox in it and my user name? It would be greatly appreciated, I would try but my Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro keep freezing my computer up now.
this is a image request thread not a sig shop
request a sig at the many shops around here
just click my sig and request a sig there

Top Bottom