• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL "HATURDAY" smashfest thread

HAT

Smash Ace
CATONSVILLE SMASHFEST
[md is better than c[or]t]
Sponsored by: Racial tension! (**** colored folk)
Hangover provided by: Smirnoff original (-.-)

Where:

The Piano Man
624 Frederick Road
Baltimore, MD 21228

Why:

Super Smash Brothers: Melee

Why:

Why:

Time:

Teams will start between 5 and 6. Start showing up by 4:30.

Fees:

Singles: $5 / person
Teams: $5 / person
- open for debate
Venue: $2 / person

_________/
________/
_______/
______/
DATE - JANUARY 19
______\
_______\
________\
_________\

Indeed. That is correct. Another installment of the notorious Catonsville smashfests.

Every single one of these (the ones run by me, not that other guy) has been amazing, and there's no reason that this one will be any different.

The only real question here is :

Are you ready?

Frozen is banned from this tournament.

Cort

Apple Head
After buying lots of memorabilia with money I earned from ****** scrubs like HAT, I don't mind not getting carded @ the liquor store

And I'm 19, negro

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
When is this? Finally, your back. I haven't been able to go to UMBC's smashfests because their on schoolnights.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
MM him Korn for a lot of money so that he'll know you are good, thats how PC got him to team, lulz.

TAK$

Smash Ace
I know I'm going to chus so i prob cant make it to this one, but HAT you're going to pound 3 right? I haven't seen you in a long time, so I'll hopefully see you then, if you decide to not do this smashfest and come down to chus instead, MM?. ;D

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alex I think by now you know banning me won't work =P

Haha, seriously though, can I come? Trust me...it would work out a lot better for you that way >.<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u just announced the new date today? i hope CoT2 is on the 26th now... this sounds cool i kinda wanna go lol
what if ours was still on the 19th though (i cant rly decide its up to the venue), would it affect a lot of people coming to both of em?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Don't plan anything for the 26th Bum's holding a tourney in NY i wanna go to . :(
unfortunately we dont have much choice on if CoT2 becomes the 19th or 26th. were trying or best to keep the 19th. there was a bunch of info on it in our thread

Nezorf

Smash Rookie
hey guys im kind of new to this area but for now im living in catonsvile and i really want to come to this. is it open to everyone? if so id really like to team with btree if your going....i dont know if you remember me but i played you at umbc a few weeks ago

Top Bottom