• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Grimer Thread

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Resting_Fox said:
In the face of peer pressure.

Grimer for a Pokeball. [He could never be a real character.]

He could act as a gloop trap that pins you if you touch it by. Like a Wabuffet, but less annoying and more...trap-like. It'd be a nice and fitting nod to Smashboards. [because yes this site is addictive.]
I like this idea. It'd be a great idem.

WhenJigglypuffsAttack

Smash Cadet
I think Grimer would be an awsome addition to SSBB! He could totally OWN Lucarias (dont care if I spelled it wrong), Deoxy, AND Blaziken at the same time without breaking a sweat!

YAY GRIMER! :088: :088: :088:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
idk, I'd have to think about grimer. He might be good in SSBB,

Also yay for the poster above me! Sombody else who actually wants Jigglypuffs TO DOMINATE THE WORLD!

All must bow down and obey to the mighty Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff is your leader, Jigglypuff will own you, JIGGLYPUFF WILL DOMINATE YOU!!! For I am Super sayin Jigglypuff!!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
After an entire minute of a boring, unfunny, post, Grimer is victorious.

fluffy

Smash Champion
You know... I actually think of Grimer moving a lot like venom, you know, from spider man. I think he wouldn't be a bad character. Hell, I'd take him over mario.

Grimer speacial move set.

Down B - Posion
Grimer puts out an Aura of Posion around himself that doubles the damage he does to an opponet until he is hit.

Over B - Sludge
Grimer lays a blanket of slimer on the ground that damages his opponets. A direct hit from Sludge will cause mroe damage and knock back.

Neutral B - Posion String
Grimer sends out a projectile that posions the opponet over time.

Up B - Slime
Grimer's body becomes even more liquified. He throws himself in a direction you chose. The attack looks similar to many of Venom's (of the spiderman series) attacks.
that. i told u it was somewhere in this thread...

Yoshi

Smash Lord
yea maybe.

and omg i luv blink-182! i got all their cds from flyswatter to the self entitled 1!
Seriously ouch, I actually own all the blink-182 cd's and the DVD's...

Edit: I find it funny Grimer only has currently six votes in the Pokemon for Brawl thread. Some fan base, really.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Seriously ouch, I actually own all the blink-182 cd's and the DVD's...
...*clap clap*
Edit: I find it funny Grimer only has currently six votes in the Pokemon for Brawl thread. Some fan base, really.
that cuz ppl arent cool enought to see how amazing Grimer is.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Grimer is gonna be on tomorrow's smashbros update. i can sense it.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Grimer is INCREDIBLE. Look at him! :088:

See!? Notice a lot of High Profile members have one in thier icons section, you know, under the post number? Yeah, oh, who's that in my avatar? Check it, it's a grimer.

Grimer won't be in Brawl, he's too good. It wouldn't really be fair.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i could see muk also, its just muk is very big and very slow, while grimer is faster and smaller. both would work though

Top Bottom