• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Give Money to Eggz so he can go to FAST Thread

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Donations are being accepted.

No less than $100 at a time.

So just PM me or eggz your credit card number and we'll do the rest of the work for you. How easy is that?!

Eggz needs to come to this so that he can take our money in all the events, including hungryboxing (yes it will be an event at Fast).

Act now and we'll throw in a free offer of Eggz coming to FAST!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/57/210664032_74f06a0a7e.jpg

Eggz

Smash Hero
seriously though, people should donate. xD

just give cash to someone around there and have them buy my ticket when they have enough LOL

thats my col bol, killin people who i owe money ^___^

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
omfg like what the freak is the balls on the giant balls goin on.....im flippin my **** right now man....like seriously...i dont even know what the freakk is the ****ty cosign of wtf ever dude i dont even like give a rat piss ***** like any **** thats goin on is like just freakin rat ****

Linguini

Smash Master
omfg like what the freak is the balls on the giant balls goin on.....im flippin my **** right now man....like seriously...i dont even know what the freakk is the ****ty cosign of wtf ever dude i dont even like give a rat piss ***** like any **** thats goin on is like just freakin rat ****
dude.......
you totally right

totally

Pritch

Smash Lord
Whoa. Green actually posted.

Now if I just had a clue wtf he said.

Frames

DI
i will if somebody would tell me the god**** rulesss

geez...miss one tourney and ya miss out on all the fun

it better not be something stupid like everyone in a ring and we just take turns beating up hungry.

Top Bottom