• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I get down to Columbus occasionally on work. I will definitely look up you guys next time I'm down there...

And Mog... I'll be looking for you as the weekend gets a little closer.

My aim is Mango834

skip430

Smash Cadet
I live about two hours away, I could go down their occasionally (not this friday, thats my 16th birthday (= ) but maybe the week after that. Is there anywhere closer we could meet or somewhere that is a more central location? if not it is ok, I just wont be able to come down every friday. I really do want to play smash with other humans though, I think my game is going down hill since school ended.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ummmm.... yeah.... CDE gets together every week at least once, and during the weekdays some of us will visit another member for some 1v1 time. We all live at max 30 minutes from each other. Thing is though, it's 5$ for two hours of Smash at the LAN center ( a really good deal when there are too many people to go to someone's house )
X2X and Prac brought up a good point while we were going to Pound2.

Makes no sense that you guys actually pay every week to play smash.

D:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yes yes I've heard the whole statement before. But it's not just about the 5$ a week thing, the fact of the matter is, if we just suddenly "dissappeared" and stopped supporting their business, what will we do when we want a cheap tourny venue? G4S would stop entirely, and it is far more convenient to those who are just getting into the game or don't come down all to often.

*shrugs* I'm tired of the base statement of "Why pay to play Smash here?" When simply put: I like the building, the people, the set-up, and it is a good deal for when we need a venue. 'Nuff said.

skip430

Smash Cadet
umm, so yeah... any place closer than columbus? I like smash but maybe not enough to regularly drive a total of 4 hours on friday to play... but I really do want to play.... so anyone who knows of a closer place (unless there is none) and wishes to disclose the whereabouts of this haven would be greatly appreciated.

YEAH RUN ON SENTENCES!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
umm, so yeah... any place closer than columbus? I like smash but maybe not enough to regularly drive a total of 4 hours on friday to play... but I really do want to play.... so anyone who knows of a closer place (unless there is none) and wishes to disclose the whereabouts of this haven would be greatly appreciated.

YEAH RUN ON SENTENCES!!!
rofl.

You're in North GA, and you're complaining about distance to anybody else in GA.

That..... is just hilarious to me.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
This is true.

But honestly ive practiced all i can.

Nuttin else to do now but wait for the 30th

skip430

Smash Cadet
What funny about my last post? I live two hours away and am simply wondering if there is a closer location to play smash with others. I do not have a car or license yet, making the journey even more difficult. I do not live in North GA, more like Middle East GA (I think).

So yes, laugh if you want, but I do not want to burden a family member with a four hour drive on a Friday just so I can play smash. I think thats reasonable.

jayj713

Smash Rookie
Forum Name- jayj713
Name- JJ
Age- 19
TAG- jayj713
Smash Name- JJ
Main- falco/marth
Secondary- Dr.Mario
competitive smashing-never!
Location- Duluth, GA, 30097
AIM- jjay042388

Looking for some people close by to smash with.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
skip it's funny because dogy lives amazingly far away from everyone.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What funny about my last post? I live two hours away and am simply wondering if there is a closer location to play smash with others. I do not have a car or license yet, making the journey even more difficult. I do not live in North GA, more like Middle East GA (I think).

So yes, laugh if you want, but I do not want to burden a family member with a four hour drive on a Friday just so I can play smash. I think thats reasonable.
skip it's funny because dogy lives amazingly far away from everyone.
What sleepy said.

It's not that you cant/dont drive, not everybody does. I just find it hilarious that you are in north GA and you're complaining about distance, when I basically live 15 mintues from FL and dont have too much of a problem going to anything. >.<

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I'm wanting to Smash this weekend.

My AIM is Mango834.

All your North GA guys post up if you'll be in town.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I'm wanting to bite of a piece of some of you Snellville smashers... There's still no real scene up around Gainesville, so I guess I'm going to have to come to you guys.
I'm thinking about hosting a tournament at my church. I'll keep you posted if I do.

skip430

Smash Cadet
DogySamich: Well I might be closer than you to where most people smash but if you can make it to most smash events/weekly get-togethers, than either you can drive or your parents are much nicer than mine >_>

Anyways, heres my profile:

Forum Name- skip430
Name- Skip
Age- 16
TAG- none
Smash Name- none
Main- Marth/Falco
Secondary- Gannondorf/Luigi
competitive smashing- haven't yet been to a tourny (advanced techs for a few months
Location- Griffin, Ga/Pike County
Tourney Top 3 finish- no tournys
AIM- ilikemuffins64
Yahoo- none
P.number- (cell) 404-822-9860
email- skiplazenby@bellsouth.net
myspace- none
picture- none
drive- I'll get my license in early August

That's my info! if anyone notices they live near me and wants to smash, just Email me or send me a private message on SmashBoards.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
DogySamich: Well I might be closer than you to where most people smash but if you can make it to most smash events/weekly get-togethers, than either you can drive or your parents are much nicer than mine >_>
First one. I'm in college. D:

I understand the parents thing. It sucks.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Anyways, heres my profile:

Forum Name- skip430
Name- Skip
Age- 16
TAG- none
Smash Name- none
Main- Marth/Falco
Secondary- Gannondorf/Luigi
competitive smashing- haven't yet been to a tourny (advanced techs for a few months
Location- Griffin, Ga/Pike County
Tourney Top 3 finish- no tournys
AIM- ilikemuffins64
Yahoo- none
P.number- (cell) 404-822-9860
email- skiplazenby@bellsouth.net
myspace- none
picture- none
drive- I'll get my license in early August

That's my info! if anyone notices they live near me and wants to smash, just Email me or send me a private message on SmashBoards.
MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY!!!!

eastheaven

Smash Ace
All you need is access to a cool place with lots of TVs. Just grab the rules from some other tournament(they are pretty standard these days).

Also this cool place with lots of TVs cannot be the middle of nowhere, aka Savannah.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Forum name-Wizzlecroff
Name-Joseph
Age-19
Tag-Wizzlecroff
Smash name-Wzzl
Main-Falco
Secondary-IC/Marth
Competitive smash-Feb 2007
Location-Hiram, Ga
Top 3 finish-0
Aim-Wizzlecroff
P. Number-7704431276
Myspace-www.myspace.com/wizzlecroff
Drive-maybe soon

PB&J

Smash Hero
Forum name-Wizzlecroff
Name-Joseph
Age-19
Tag-Wizzlecroff
Smash name-Wzzl
Main-Falco
Secondary-IC/Marth
Competitive smash-Feb 2007
Location-Hiram, Ga
Top 3 finish-0
Aim-Wizzlecroff
P. Number-7704431276
Myspace-www.myspace.com/wizzlecroff
Drive-maybe soon
i love to see icy's before marth..we should play sometime but u have to come to gwinnett or something

Kittin

Smash Rookie
Forum Name- Kittin
Name- Ellie
Age- 16
TAG- Kittin
Smash Name- KITN/ ^ . . > / K+NS
Main- Young Link
Secondary- Falco
competitive smashing- Less than a week ._.
Location- Norcross , Ga
Tourney Top 3 finish- n/a
AIM- straberry panda
P.number- (cell) 770-842-5271
email- Ellzie@comcast.net
drive- Not even close :/

SleepyK

Usually they're posted in the Atlantic south section, so keep checking there for Tournament stuff!
Welcome to SWF by the way.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
GA is awesome. Nevermind about what I said earlier.

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
Spawn,

I'm in Gainesville. You down for playing anytime between now and this weekend?

SleepyK

bump bump bump.
Bumpity Bump.
Dogy, you're a Smash Lord, according to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom