• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
Forum Name- Zeus_da_master
Name- Aaron
Age- 20
TAG- Zeus
Smash Name-Zeus
Main- Shiek
Secondary-fox/ganon
competitive smashing- late jan 07
Location- athens soon to be atl again
Tourney Top 3 finish- not yet
AIM- ZeusGamesDotNet
P.number- (cell) 229-254-0148
email- n/a
drive- possibly

chaddd

Smash Lord
Riiiight.
How many times did we play? Zero?
I don't really remember playing you at all.
So you can't really say that.

And the comment I made was a joke. I play SleepyK all the time and he is definantly not a n00b. And even if he was, I would'nt blantly call him that.
I'm not knocking on you, but Daniel is one sick SOB. He was beating on Florida for about a month in June and into July. I vote him Georgia's 2nd greatest Ganon (my pride won't allow me to say best). Besides, it's just **** talk. Don't take it so seriously.

DANIEL ZAMAN VS LAIJIN MONEY MATCH WTF?!?!?!?!

lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
laijin-stop letting ur pride get in the way and save ur money...mm's are dumb..if u want to prove urself , do good at smash aid

chaddd

Smash Lord
laijin-stop letting ur pride get in the way and save ur money...mm's are dumb..if u want to prove urself , do good at smash aid
Didn't my match with XIF prove anything? ALL TRASH TALKERS MUST BE SILENCED AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE THEIR MONEY TAKEN.

You can't have one and not the other.

Four stock everyone.

That is all.

PS. I'm not going to lie...I'm going to get Daniel super ready for the money match if he accepts, but that just because I love Daniel so much.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Didn't my match with XIF prove anything? ALL TRASH TALKERS MUST BE SILENCED AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE THEIR MONEY TAKEN.

You can't have one and not the other.

Four stock everyone.

That is all.

PS. I'm not going to lie...I'm going to get Daniel super ready for the money match if he accepts, but that just because I love Daniel so much.
Dood. If someone trash talks you, you have to money match them. It does'nt matter, as long as they are not leagues better than you.

If he accepts, i'll up my training for smash aid and get super ready as well. lol. This will be recorded and stuff.

Tournament rules:
Best 3/5
However much money we decide.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man. I need to hang out with you people more often. GA smashers have a tendency to be awesome as hell.

PB&J

Smash Hero
chaddd-we all know xif deserved to lose to u after hating on u in a whole thread...what im saying is it will really shut people up when people do way better than the people who are trash talking at every tourny u play with them..mm's to me is just gambling..of course there is skill in it but it is still gambling so everybody who is trash talking people just do way better at tourny's than the other person because u can mm the same people a thousand times and they will still talk trash because of jealousy...anyway...i can't wait till smash aid..give me ur infinite

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
GA smashers also seem to have a tendency to overreact and throw money to the wind...
Which I'll happily collect. ;)

<--------- Always down for MMs

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
chaddd-we all know xif deserved to lose to u after hating on u in a whole thread...what im saying is it will really shut people up when people do way better than the people who are trash talking at every tourny u play with them..mm's to me is just gambling..of course there is skill in it but it is still gambling so everybody who is trash talking people just do way better at tourny's than the other person because u can mm the same people a thousand times and they will still talk trash because of jealousy...anyway...i can't wait till smash aid..give me ur infinite
Gambling implies luck. The first, most widely-used definition of "gambling" is as such:

v. to play at any game of chance for money or other stakes.

People don't play tournament matches and say, "Oh, man, if I didn't get lucky, I wouldn't have won", and if they do, then they need their head reexamined, 'cause that's not how the game works, stitchfaces and all.

If people agree to it, and they're not in dire straits, then I'm all for it. I don't want to beat someone with an addiction to betting, but I want to beat someone that's cocky.

PB&J

Smash Hero
PB&J, how far do you live from the Mall of Georgia?
i live 10 to 15 minutes away down buford drive...if u want to play today mike g and some other people are coming over so let me know..and anybody else who wants to come let me know....and for the mm's-its still gambling

Laijin

Smash Hero
GERBIL vs. MENTHOL

The fight of the tournament.

Menthol Fights for GPC's honor.

Gerbil fights for his own pride for living in GA and not being able to back them from a money match because the rest of his state is unable to do the same most of the time.

Who will win?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Conversation settled via AIM.

I apologize to the rest of GPC, it was just a joke... :(

EDIT: Thanks Laijin >.<

Prac352

Smash Lord
Forum Name- Prac352
Name- Keith
Age- 19
TAG-Prac
Smash Name-Prac
Main- Peach
Secondary-Ganon
competitive smashing-Erm, Nov. 2006
Location-Columbus , Ga
Tourney Top 3 finish- 0
AIM- prac352
Yahoo- ellesar352
P.number-Only for the coolest of people
email-no spam prz
myspace- <Not a girl>
picture-Unfortunately for you . . . no
drive- Too fast apparently

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
GERBIL vs. MENTHOL

The fight of the tournament.

Menthol Fights for GPC's honor.

Gerbil fights for his own pride for living in GA and not being able to back them from a money match because the rest of his state is unable to do the same most of the time.

Who will win?
We're still "Pride MMing"

3/5
1 ban

Taped.

You can all feel free to hype it up, if you want. =P

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No money involved, we agreed to keep it a pride match, 3/5, 1 ban stage each. I am too broke for MMs...

Prac352

Smash Lord
We're still "Pride MMing"

3/5
1 ban

Taped.

You can all feel free to hype it up, if you want. =P
This should be almost as epic as the lai v. e match . . . . . zzzzZZZZZZzzzz

No money involved, we agreed to keep it a pride match, 3/5, 1 ban stage each. I am too broke for MMs...
If you should somehow lose to this scrub, I shall avenge you.

That alone should have menthol throw the match right there. XD

EDIT: Just in case . . . </sarcasm>

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
I made a FaceBook group for Georgia Smashers
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2669671846

Can you make it completely open? I am from Miami, but go to school in GA, so I am not in the network.

Im going to put a word in to the group I am a part of to get your membership up, the regulars will probably join, I know I will if I can get in.

By the way, since you mentioned facebook - if anybody is looking to find out about smash at GaTech or around it, check our group:
http://git.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223193149

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Since Epsilon rarely (read: never) signs on anymore lol, except maybe once in 6 months to post "Hey I havn't been here in a while" lol, maybe someone could recreate this thread, and let the old one die? I know co and me also had recreated the GA Thread under a new account and gave the password to several people, but that thread no longer gets used much either.

So maybe someone would like to recreate a thread, and let this one die out. (Don't suggest I do it lol, Dogy came to me about it and I said "hey, I'm too lazy to keep up with a thread like that." ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom