• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Forum Name- FuFu300
Name- Richie
Age- 13
TAG- I like shiny Pokemon.
Smash Name- Fufu or Fufu3000
Main- Falco
Secondary- Peach/Roy
competitive smashing-Late November 2006
Location- Marietta , Ga
Tourney Top 3 finish- None
AIM- None(Don't have it)
Yahoo- None(Don't have it)
P.number- Cell Phone: 404-328-8328, PLEASE PM ME BEFORE YOU CALL
email- Ueboka@aol.com
myspace- None(don't have one)
picture- Optional--None
drive- Can't Drive

Reposting for the same reasion as last time...except now I have a cell phone number. I believe I'll finally be able to participate in some tournaments this summer, so I'm definitely looking forward to it...I haven't played Smash in so long, lol.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I just moved so I need to make an update.

Forum Name-Jx31
Name-Jeff
age-20(I feel so old now -_-)
Main-Marth
Secondary-Ganon, Cap Falcon.
competitive smashing-Er Jan 2007 I guess >.>
Location-Albany,Ga(Home) Columbus,Ga(School) Btw...does ANYBODY smash in Albany or near it?
Tourney Top 3 Finish-None
AIM-Jx31234
msn-Jx31@hotmail.com
Cell phone-Pm me for it (I got my phone spamed when I did something like this a long time ago ><
e-mail-Jx31@hotmail.com
drive-In about two/one week after this post. I will drive as far as Warner Robins/Columbus (unless it's for a tourney in the Atlanta area.) due to the craptastic gas mileage on my car to be.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Any Smashers in Marietta? I don't know how we could possibly meet (maybe you could point me into the direction of an LAN Center) since I'm "so" young and my mother would think I'm arraning a meeting with a 40-year old pedophile, but it's be reassuring to know that someone actually lives in my area.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I don't know what CGT is.

Could you PM or call me when you find out when one is scheduled? I'd like to try to attend.

I wish I could drive...I feel so isolated.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
thast what the atlantic south is for. why would u create a whole other forunm when this one is established and reknown. and yeah it oculd be exclusive for ga but we got this lil area thast linked to a whole other great site.....smashboards....

its got all kinds of cool stuff..u should check it out. infact iots home to some fo the best smashers and they put time and effort to make faqs and all kinds of guides.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Sorry, I don't know what CGT is.

Could you PM or call me when you find out when one is scheduled? I'd like to try to attend.

I wish I could drive...I feel so isolated.
CGT is Crazy Game Trader. Its really close to Southern Poly. The next one is June 30th, But I'll let you know again in like two weeks.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Tis as I feared :( , oh well. I need to play you whenever I visit my friend who lives in Warner Robins during the summer!
We'd have to do alot of coordinating, cause i'm gunna be in valdosta most of the summer cause im taking (more) summer classes.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Forum Name-PB&J
Name-Evan
Age- 22
Main- ice climbers
Secondary- nana
competitive smashing-since january 07
Location- gpc.lawrencevile
Tourney Top 3 finish- 0
AIM-itsgotabetheshoe
Yahoo- double00evan
P.number- (cell) 631-484-0733
email- double00evan@yahoo.com
drive- Yes
*the EVAN combo is the best combo in the game..learn to do it and you will win everytime*
Whats the even combo??

BlueLu88

Smash Rookie
Forum Name- BlueLu88
Name-Scott
Age- 17
TAG- Scott
Smash Name- n/a
Main- Luigi
Secondary- Ness?
competitive smashing-none
Location- Snellville , Ga
Tourney Top 3 finish- 0
AIM- n/a
P.number- email me first :)
email- scott770@comcast.net
myspace- n/a
drive- Yes

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
What he did was play with people.
Practice with people.
Not beg for magic.

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I'm wanting to bite of a piece of some of you Snellville smashers... There's still no real scene up around Gainesville, so I guess I'm going to have to come to you guys.

Are any of you doing bi-weeklies, or anything of that sort?

BlueLu88

Smash Rookie
I'm wanting to bite of a piece of some of you Snellville smashers... There's still no real scene up around Gainesville, so I guess I'm going to have to come to you guys.

Are any of you doing bi-weeklies, or anything of that sort?
There's none that I know of :(

skip430

Smash Cadet
Is there any group of people that smash regularly (weekly or biweekly) near Griffin? I play smash and am starting to shffl and wavedash in my real games (not just in practice). However, now that school is out I have no one to play. I fear I am getting worse playing the computer, and so I really want to play someone who will beat me and show me exactly how important wavedashing and shffling is, (my friends who I sometimes play with dont do that and I've never met anyone who has).

I cant drive yet, but at the end of this summer I will be going to boarding school in Alabama, but I really want to play with people in Georgia this summer, so please tell me where the nearest established place for smashing is, when it meets, how often it meets, etc.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I don't know how close you are to Columbus, but usually every friday by guys and I get together at a local LAN center to tear it up. Find out how close you are to Columbus and let me know :)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I don't know how close you are to Columbus, but usually every friday by guys and I get together at a local LAN center to tear it up. Find out how close you are to Columbus and let me know :)
What ??? are u serious??

So ur telling me i cooda been out smashing instead of playing computers this hole summer?!?!?!

mog112

Smash Ace
Bluelu88 and MrBitter

theres plenty of people that smash around your area.

hit me up on aim - eyesbedapimp

im sure we can work something out

Gerbil

Smash Champion
What ??? are u serious??

So ur telling me i cooda been out smashing instead of playing computers this hole summer?!?!?!
Ummmm.... yeah.... CDE gets together every week at least once, and during the weekdays some of us will visit another member for some 1v1 time. We all live at max 30 minutes from each other. Thing is though, it's 5$ for two hours of Smash at the LAN center ( a really good deal when there are too many people to go to someone's house )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom