• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis Picture Thread!!

_milktea

Smash Lord

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
We'll have to show you some in person at the next big tourney we go to (not evo sorry guys).

Here are some performances of what we can do tho.

Subway by dan and dave buck (not us mind you)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Wj8Za7ygk

This is the one I did that had a bunch of people run out of a hotel room screaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUepjt6QmI

plus many many more.

And Kage a lot of people had that reaction :p
Germ almost flipped over a table and Axe possibly killed a small child (slight exaggeration on the second one but the first is true :p)
Holy crap that dude got his head cut off in the X Files. didn't know he was a real magician...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I used the small versions of the pictures so it doesn't make this page take forever to load.

In n Out - Too good

Shiz.

DJ Nintendo

Lunin

Darkrain
His friend got so mad that he didn't smile in this picture, I over heard the conversation.

Friend: "Dark, why didn't you smile."
Darkrain: "Because I don't do that."
Friend: "We'll these kids are your fans and you got to smile for them."

haha

MaNgo - by the way, I was the one that started the box tag chant which he then ***** with.

Zhuuuuu

M2k - most awkward picture ever

Germ's girl.

Panda!

Armada - that dang kid almost gave me a heart attack.

milktea ^_^

Alukard - after I gave him some money to get home, crazy kid

Taj - that guy is the scariest hand-slap game player ever

Shiz and Mango

Jman - take three because he didn't like the lighting lmao

Kage... the warrior

Sexy Scar

In bed with Cactuar and Scar.

Scar (half asleep): I don't snuggle with guys.
Me: I wasn't snuggling.
Scar: It was retty snuggly if you ask me. *then goes and lays down on the couch.*

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Why do you twins **** so hard? Did you know STB has two members that belong to a set of twins? Soooo much ****.

Twins are too cool for school.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thanks for the love. But the smash scene in general is too cool. Freakin NY, AZ, Cali and Florida were way nice. And all the other people who were cheering us on and hyping about our tricks hahaha.

Handorin

Smash Hero
How did I miss this topic for soooo long. @_@ The twins ***** our minds. Cant wait till pound.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I think you left a bit before this pic was taken Double D.

Handorin: I don't **** your minds... I just 4 stock it =] (hey I gotta win at something and it sure as hell ain't smash lol)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yep. January seems so close too. But I know these months up to it are gonna take forever =[

D. Disciple

Smash Master
That's plenty of time to practice, I'll be returning to Melee when Pound 4 comes around, so get ready to see my name in both Brawl and Melee and wrecking some folks.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
man im sexy. who's sexier than me in these pictures? only person i can think of is tope without his shirt lol that ***** is too funny

Jem.

Smash Master
im about to go back in time and whoop everyones *** who took/asked for pictures of me then didnt post them anywhere online or link them to me

unless you do this now

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
because its not in my phone and my brother is in Las veags right now drunk off his *** so I cant see if its in his phone. (Did we even take a pic of you with your card).

Tell you waht, at Pound 4 we'll get a new signed card by you, take the old signed cards there, and have you get a pic holding both cards :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Nah Tip, not at all in person hah

but god**** im looking fly in that pic in the 1st post
I had to stop and see if that really was milktea lol.

And yeah Linguini you were strikin a good pose. We asked everyone to strike a pose but a lot of them just had the same smile reaction lol. Scar and Lambchops both took off their glasses for their poses. And Germ went all out for his :p

Top Bottom