• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis Picture Thread!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I still don't see my pic with my card!
because its not in my phone and my brother is in Las veags right now drunk off his *** so I cant see if its in his phone. (Did we even take a pic of you with your card).

Tell you waht, at Pound 4 we'll get a new signed card by you, take the old signed cards there, and have you get a pic holding both cards :p
1) Even when I'm drunk I'll send tets and pics to you kyle. You know that lol. Again... sorry for the 5 a.m. text about me doing drunk magic to random people and actually making money (which was really amazing in my opinion. I could barely keep control of myt hands let alone control cards lol)

2) I dont have the pic =[ so we need an awesome one. Bring your swrod, a cape, some smirnoff, and some facepaint (like blood red and black) to Pound 4 and we'll get a new pic lol

Edit for the King...Mosquito
King Mosquito sucks blood... AHH!!! said:
I've been trying to get a cord to get them off my camcorder and onto youtube. I'll get to it eventually.
Did you record mine and my brothers tricks. At least some of them? I was pretty sure I saw you recording us doing it to Germs Lady (along with the professional camera crew)

Speaking of them, when are those vids gonna be posted

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol ok will do.. hopefully I look better too at Pound 4.. I'm gonna do some training, I lost every skill that I had before, even my endurance sucks. lol.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
found this on another forum, not sure who it is, just that it comes from genesis and is probably the worst picture in existence of this person :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol dressing up Kage like that would be beast. Maybe I'll take my buster sword to Pound4 and dress up as Cloud =]

...but that gig thing on a plane probably won't go over well lol

Top Bottom