• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** Official Ganondorf Video Thread (Updated 4/15) ***

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
And the thing is they BOTH do like 30 damage which is like amazing(Smash fully charged)

The only moves that did 30^ damage in melee were Ganon's punch, Donkey kong's fully charged punch, and probably Roy's fully charged

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I`m gonna take a look at these now that i finally managed to get on after a few days XD
[watches shin vs pkmn trainer on yoshi story]
Mmm mmm son! Trying those reverse u-air spikes 40 seconds in? Thats good eat`n.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Shin dude, thanks for the vids. Ganon's not looking bad! I love seeing how fB and upB are viable attacks these days. Boy do I wish you still got your double jump back after dB but ah well. Cool stuff anyway, thanks again!

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
no prob. Just learning and playing.
I hope to learn more soon. Again, if anyone see's some sh*t thats pretty good for Ganon. send me an e-mail shindismal@yahoo.com I'll review it and see if I can put it in my guide.
Thanks

btw, v 1.5 is up for my guide. did LOTS of work to it.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3921738#post3921738

next vids I post up will probably have some ness/lucas in them.

oh, and I <3 Penguin

~Shin_Ganondorf~

jellis186

Smash Apprentice
Lovin the vids shin

Edit: This is kind of an odd request, but so far, most of the videos we have seen with Ganon have been with heavy or normal characters. I would love to see him against a fast/light character (fox, sheik, sonic etc...).

Can anyone make that happen?

Zarez

Smash Cadet
I posted a link to a video of him vs. Kirby several pages ago. It was one of four links.
I've seen others of him vs. Metaknight (not sure) and Pokemon Trainer (videos Shin posted) on youtube. You can find Ganondorf vs. Fox on nicovideo.

EDIT:
Ganondorf vs. Sonic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJevmh6ceUQ

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
nice vid Zarez. I suggest all Ganondorf players watch the "Video that's supposed to help introduce Ganondorf to competitive players:"

It is pretty good.

Ike_Rules_A7X

Smash Rookie
Ganon is Uber powerful
in Melee I used Ganon and lost only 5 or 6 times
but in brawl Ganondorf has slowed down for power
with him being slower, hes become hard to hit with, but wen he does, it leaves its mark
50%+ is wat the Ko Limit is at now i reakon
i Ko'd Ice climbers at 58% with Ganon with Wizard Kick shooting down, the two of them just shot off the stage, like wat i did to meta knight at 79% with Ike's smash attacks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Come on Jim, put up your match against me too. Anyway, there are some good vids here, they just need to all be on the first page. Good stuff from these Ganons though, I didn't realize he was as good as he is.

Top Bottom