• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Thino

Smash Master
fox is so nerfed he cant even pilot his arwing right? he should have done a ****in barrel roll to avoid that claw. no wai . i cant believe it.

Zek

Smash Ace
Has anybody pointed out the handful of Kirby changes that are visible the Adventure vids?

-Kirby & Peach: Final Cutter apparently brings the target down to the ground with you again.
-Kirby & Peach: His Dash+A has been replaced, now he jumps in front of him and does a handstand spin-kick
-Kirby vs. Petey: Using the Hammer in mid-air causes him to swing it in a horizontal circle around him, hits multiple times presumably until he lets go of B.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
i seen a lil bit of it it seems that K. Koopa wants to steal dk's bananers

@theno- maybe it was fox's alt costume wolf piloting the arwing
(as so ive heard)

T-major

Smash Champion
Has anybody pointed out the handful of Kirby changes that are visible the Adventure vids?

-Kirby & Peach: Final Cutter apparently brings the target down to the ground with you again.
-Kirby & Peach: His Dash+A has been replaced, now he jumps in front of him and does a handstand spin-kick
-Kirby vs. Petey: Using the Hammer in mid-air causes him to swing it in a horizontal circle around him, hits multiple times presumably until he lets go of B.
I saw that! Kirby got a major improvement it seems; which is awesome! I might main him again if things keep going like this. :D

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
That reminds me... didn't Sakurai say, quote, "Yeah... He’s the only character who really hasn’t changed much from his appearance in Super Smash Bros. Melee?"
i thought he meant physical appearance, like in the first vid where they're all upgrading and poor kirby looks the same.

Zek

Smash Ace
That reminds me... didn't Sakurai say, quote, "Yeah... He’s the only character who really hasn’t changed much from his appearance in Super Smash Bros. Melee?"
Yes, and obviously he was talking about his appearance. That's the whole joke from the first video where he undergoes a transformation and looks exactly the same afterwards.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman

I pointed out the new hammer and dash attacks :p

Noshiee

Smash Ace
hmm maybe all the badies want to turn everyone into trophies so that they can control the world by themselves....

probably the minister persuaded the baddies to make what he says, as long as he helps them finish their nemesis (Bowser/Petey/Wario-Mario/Peach, Ganondorf-Link/Zelda, MetaKnight-Kirby, you get the idea :p), but probably the minister will end up betraying them, and the baddies will unite forces with the goodies to defeat the minister.

Top Bottom