• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
probably the minister persuaded the baddies to make what he says, as long as he helps them finish their nemesis (Bowser/Petey/Wario-Mario/Peach, Ganondorf-Link/Zelda, MetaKnight-Kirby, you get the idea :p), but probably the minister will end up betraying them, and the baddies will unite forces with the goodies to defeat the minister.

Or, hopefully, we will get to play certain parts of the story as the villains doing villainy things such as attacking the good guys, fighting Toads, GF Troops, Hyrule Knights, and doing mean things to "innocent" civilians.

One can dream, right?

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I've got to say this just because I'm a metroid freak. is the "flash" to get her suit back circular? Because if so, it might be her "Crystal Flash" dating all the way back to super Metroid. That would be sweet.

jambre

Smash Apprentice
Probably already mentioned but there is an item which turns enemies into trophies (like card catcher in Super Paper Mario) in the dk subspace video. presumably you can collect them as a trophy afterwards

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
What Blindman said.

Or you could have to "want" them to come back, or something cheesy like that.

Or, maybe you have to specifically touch the base.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
in that gameplay vid with kirby freeing Peach and them flying off on the star, I wonder what would happen instead if it was Mario that was there, like how would they have escaped.

this makes me wonder just how many different unique cutscenes for each part there will be, like choosing one character over another.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
in that gameplay vid with kirby freeing Peach and them flying off on the star, I wonder what would happen instead if it was Mario that was there, like how would they have escaped.

this makes me wonder just how many different unique cutscenes for each part there will be, like choosing one character over another.
he flys away with a cape or wing cap....or maybe mario always get knocked away....

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Another vid with Ike, cool.

Eruption looks quite powerful, even uncharged. KO'd Meta Knight at 104% (after the hit) off the top of the screen with less than a second for charge. Nothing like Marth or Roy's attacks, which are pretty useless without it. Not bad for damage, either, something like 11% from that attack.

He really don't look as slow as Gimpy and others have made him out to be, either. Or maybe I'm just hoping he's not slow and not seeing it >.>

MDupont

Smash Cadet
I saw Dr. Wright a couple of times and fail. I guess he only works when he is on solid ground and not when the platform is moving?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Another vid with Ike, cool.

Eruption looks quite powerful, even uncharged. KO'd Meta Knight at 104% (after the hit) off the top of the screen with less than a second for charge. Nothing like Marth or Roy's attacks, which are pretty useless without it. Not bad for damage, either, something like 11% from that attack.

He really don't look as slow as Gimpy and others have made him out to be, either. Or maybe I'm just hoping he's not slow and not seeing it >.>
I've also noticed that. Eruption seems to be pretty powerful, charged or not.

I don't think so either. I've seen a LOT of people say he's really slow and stuff, but to me he doesn't look too bad. I'm hoping he turns out good. I've been faithfully waiting for Ike vids and info on him. I really don't want to focus on a new character. Ike looks so badass.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Top Bottom