• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Most epic videos ever!

Can't wait to hear more about the SE though. Is it the same story the whole time? I'm guessing you can't chose a different character to start the game, but regardless, these videos look AMAZING! And they've only shown what, hardly half of the revealed characters? Adventure Mode in Melee is going to be brought to town after this sucker comes out.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
KIRBY FTW! still not stole someones ablity yet... not yet added? or new changes?
Who knows? He swallows Mario then spits him back out! In another video it does appear he has a new dash attack, and then theres the new way he attacks with his Hammer in mid-air (appears he swings it horizontally twice). The copy ability is probably why he's absent from the multiplayer demo though...

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
And I noticed in that video that mario somehow stopped in his tracks before running into Kirby, mindgamin him and Fsmashin him in the face. New adv. tech perhaps?

Edit: Did you click the advertisement, Foxxeh?
No. It's the fact I already have a Windows Media Player on my computer and I find it pointless to but WMP11 on my Computer.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
they still havent shown any of the secret characters from ssb64 and melee
also is that a new taunt from mario (new sse vids)cause i thought he still had his old taunt

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
Wonder if one of Mario's taunts will be the star catch, spin, and peace sign(as well as a here we go)? hahah good times.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
they still havent shown any of the secret characters from ssb64 and melee
also is that a new taunt from mario (new sse vids)cause i thought he still had his old taunt
Characters have multiple taunts.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
Most epic videos ever!

Can't wait to hear more about the SE though. Is it the same story the whole time? I'm guessing you can't chose a different character to start the game, but regardless, these videos look AMAZING! And they've only shown what, hardly half of the revealed characters? Adventure Mode in Melee is going to be brought to town after this sucker comes out.

Actually, the very first fight allows you to choose between Kirby and Mario. We've seen what happens when Mario wins, and I bet the story branches off in an entirely different direction if Kirby wins. That might explain while in the Fall conference video (I think that's the one) you can see Mario fighting Petey. This mode is going to be just as deep and exhilarating as I had hoped.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I have a newfound respect for the mute button.

Did someone say that you can grab a ledge with your back to it?
The MK vs Peach match seems to have disproved that.

The SE videos look awesome.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Most epic videos ever!

You can choose between Mario and Kirby in the first match

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
wario is doing it for the money...he has always been like that....
And, probably, you can play as Wario when he no-doubt changes sides when he realizes that the Ancient Minister isn't going to give him money......

And you probably play as Meta-Knight once he realizes his sense of honor does not allow him to fight for the Minister.

And Bowser... well... look at how he reacted in MaRPGio, Paper Mario 2, Mario&Luigi Partners in Time and other games where other villains tried to upstage him to figure out how you end up playing as him.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The second vid isn't loading for me at all. Download seems to be stuck at 10%.... where's shadowultima??

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
I wish I was at E for all, so when the girl's like "GET THE BALL! GET THE BALL!"

Or,

"PRESS 1! PRESS 1!"

I can be like, "Shut the **** up! I know what the **** I'm doing!"

That's a banana..................... I think
No, it's not, that is living (Or not), Not breathing proof that Brawl is gonna be T for Teen, if you don't count this.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
The second vid isn't loading for me at all. Download seems to be stuck at 10%.... where's shadowultima??
here Aryman, I can give you a description:

Part 2-Kirby fights Petey. Peach is freed. Wario appears, turns Zelda into a trophy. Peach and Kirby fly away as Subspace Bomb explodes. Then Pit's Descent starts.

if you need it now, there it is. sorry i can't do anything about giving you the trailer

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Well thought it was a banana. That part in the movie went to fast for me. And I thought the yellow goo was banana goo. o.o

And do we ever really see DK beat something until it bleeds. He's not like that even when upset.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
i love how diddy jumps out and uses his peanut shooters matrix-style. it's so funny. i also notice he does the roll dash like in the old snes game.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
lol thats three unfortunately. i got ur point but it does looks COMPLETELY different from the thing DK is smashing. The fingers are more distinct.

Top Bottom