• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

M.K

Level 55
You know what we didn't see, or point me to it if I am wrong, but the Stage-themed boxes seemed to be absent (AKA Presents on Yoshis Island and Space Canisters on Lylat Cruise).

Anyone else notice this?

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
You know what we didn't see, or point me to it if I am wrong, but the Stage-themed boxes seemed to be absent (AKA Presents on Yoshis Island and Space Canisters on Lylat Cruise).

Anyone else notice this?
I noticed that, but remember, this was just a Demo.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Woah, I didn't even notice you here! Did you join after NSider closed? :laugh: At least they're launching a new community early next year.
I joined here after Nsider close...but someone took my name, so I had to take the E outta my username, just like I have to do with Wi-Fi games.

I never came on here until E for All, I guess i'm going to stick around. :)

Noshiee

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08IxqjyfkxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynb_XFMzuLw
SSE footage, the same of before (crappier) but with more stuff :p
it seems like what we have already seen was the only footage shown on E 4 All :(
so we have to wait for sakurai to upload more vids in the dojo, but looking at todays update, it seems like he is going to show the vids shown in E 4 All first (Peach/Kirby, Mario/Pit, the beggining part 2, after beating Petey, you know, the wario stuff and all of that)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow, after watching MOST video's, Brawl looks freaking fun.

Melee may have been really technical and competitive, but Brawl just looks so beautiful and fun.

-My only fear is that I'll regret maining Metaknight because he's looks/is so broken (SERIOUSLY powerful and endless recovery), and Bowser also looks ****.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Hate to rain on the parade here, but there's absolutely no chance of a Brawl demo (distributed online). You can take that to the bank. Small internal Wii memory is one (but certainly not the only) reason why this is an impossibility.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hate to rain on the parade here, but there's absolutely no chance of a Brawl demo (distributed online). You can take that to the bank. Small internal Wii memory is one (but certainly not the only) reason why this is an impossibility.
Listen to this guy. He knows where it's at.

Though, keep in track of all the new Game Expo's appearing. It may be shown on other occations aswell.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It has more then enough memory. This is the 7th gen of f***ing gaming, not the 3rd gen, where developers barely even have 2D down outside of totally linear games! :laugh:

Desruprot

Smash Lord
you know DDD is in brawl right... They have not posted a video yet...so I wonder when they might? any game conventions coming up (at least in the next few months anyways?)

Thino

Smash Master
you know DDD is in brawl right... They have not posted a video yet...so I wonder when they might? any game conventions coming up (at least in the next few months anyways?)
thats why I said when the Dojo updates on him , lucky us if theres another conventions coming up with a new version of the demo with Dedede playable

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
The videos for characters so far have only been for the third-party characters.

They gave them to them because they needed a special entrance.

Also, we could use SD cards probably if we needed to, but of course Nintendo is not going to have people running around for SD cards so they can download that channel. It's not Nintendo's style.

My guess is that there won't be any demo for Brawl channel, unless it's really super-small, (somehow) or they send demo discs out to a bunch of EB Games or something. (Seems a lot more likely.)

DaGarbageMang

Smash Cadet
Perhaps the demo could come on the Mario Galaxy game?

Anyway, I really can not stand watching these vids cause of how infuriatingly horrible the players are.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
if we had a demo with Galaxy, i don't think anyone would even play galaxy. i still think the only thing we'll be getting is a channel just like Prime 3 had
That'd be good enough for me as long as they have EVERY SINGLE RELEASED TRAILER from Brawl to entertain us all. And maybe some freaking awesome gameplay vids...

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
If it ends up just being videos (not that videos wouldn't be awesome) I don't think we'll ever get another Preview channel again.

The Everybody's Nintendo Channel will have videos on it to replace other channels.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
If it ends up just being videos (not that videos wouldn't be awesome) I don't think we'll ever get another Preview channel again.

The Everybody's Nintendo Channel will have videos on it to replace other channels.
Huh? What the heck is that? Never heard of it...:confused:

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Sweet..a channel that you can download demos from! I can see it now....

SMASH BROS BRAWL DEMO, 1423 BLOCKS.

Goodbye Virtual Console games! :laugh:
Same thing I was thinking. lol. If I had to delete everything I've bought so far, god knows I will. lol.

Anyway, you could just put them on your SD, so whatever. lol.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the demos are only for DS games, unfortunately.

IGN said:
Using this channel, you'll be able to view promotional videos of upcoming titles and download DS game demos...
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/826/826152p1.html

But anyway, here are some screenshots of the new upcoming channel:

If there's anyone that can read Japanese, please tell us if there is anything about Brawl in the third screenshot. :)

Top Bottom