• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
We're slacking in tournaments, although SFL practices once a week for the most part. I think it's more that our scene has settled and established itself now, so we tend to practice more for regionals and nationals rather than going out of the way to host local tournaments that are likely to yield barely a couple dozen players.
Venues suck.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't go to regionals, nor do I go to nationals because I'm pretty much short of cash.

That might change at some point, but right now, it is the same.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Trying to get to apex but have no money right now :( Currently selling gc controllers ive been collecting over the past 10 years or so for tourneys, aww my babies ;.; I'm unsure if I should ask for donations or not, I really don't think I would get many, or hell any really. What do you guys suggest? And a job is out of the question.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Trying to get to apex but have no money right now :( Currently selling gc controllers ive been collecting over the past 10 years or so for tourneys, aww my babies ;.; I'm unsure if I should ask for donations or not, I really don't think I would get many, or hell any really. What do you guys suggest? And a job is out of the question.

Ask your closest friends for $5 each. Doubt it could reach the amount needed to travel to Apex, but it's worth a shot. Mowing someone's lawn could help (a friend of mine did this to get a brand new DSi for himself and his brother back in 2009).

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Smashfest at AO this Thursday. I'm giving Bri a ride there to hang out with friends, so I figured I might as well make it worth my time.
I cannot give you a ride there, however.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
At least one car from SFL was planning to go to the SSHQ that weekend.
We'll see about going to the tournament Saturday then going to practice all day Sunday.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'd a prefer a reschedule since SFL isn't likely to drive all the way to Tampa from Orlando on the same weekend.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I was going to drive to Tampa, then fest in Orlando the next day.
If they don't want to, I guess rescheduling is happening.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Orlando's just dead because the people we know are busy with other things.

It's in an "In and Off" kind of way. I should provide in having a tournament soon enough.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
You don't know that. And frankly, I don't want to affiliate myself with someone like you since you exhibit unacceptable behavior, attitude and arrogance. The UCF thread has been inactive except for Pokemon talk.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You don't know that. And frankly, I don't want to affiliate myself with someone like you since you exhibit unacceptable behavior, attitude and arrogance. The UCF thread has been inactive except for Pokemon talk.
Lmao im pretty sure i doo know that. lol no one post in the ucf boards because we have facebook lol. you know nothing. lmao. everyone in the ucf boards besides you and vinyl plays at my place once or twice a week lol and my unacceptable behavior? and attitude? lol shutt up you troll
o and i dont know anything? pretty sure i hosted FL biggest and longest smash fest this past weekend. i know what cities are active and which are dead at this point.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Lmao im pretty sure i doo know that. lol no one post in the ucf boards because we have facebook lol. you know nothing. lmao. everyone in the ucf boards besides you and vinyl plays at my place once or twice a week lol and my unacceptable behavior? and attitude? lol shutt up you troll
o and i dont know anything? pretty sure i hosted FL biggest and longest smash fest this past weekend. i know what cities are active and which are dead at this point.

I've only been to your place once to play Monster Hunter. And I'm also subscribed to the facebook group.

Don't get it twisted.

And yes, I just don't like you :l
I find your personality to be absolutely repugnant. No one is trolling here. I'm intuitive and tell it like it is.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Komic is the ultimate judge of character. Everybody knows that how people act among peers in a competitive environment is how they act all the time outside of said environment.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I've only been to your place once to play Monster Hunter. And I'm also subscribed to the facebook group.

Don't get it twisted.

And yes, I just don't like you :l
I find your personality to be absolutely repugnant. No one is trolling here. I'm intuitive and tell it like it is.
Lmao how i act towards my friends that troll me more than i do them is like that because they do it to me even worse. If anyone seen Hrnut troll me they would know that.
But i honestly dont care if you dont like me. All im saying is that Orlando isnt dead. And that your ignorant for saying that. I could give a damn if you dont like my personality because everyone says that until the hang out with me fully. Im sure Nick riddle, Seibrik, *bit, MVD...etc were the same way until we hung out and the found out that i like to troll a lot and not be too serious about it lol but yea dude what ever floats your boat lol

Komic is the ultimate judge of character. Everybody knows that how people act among peers in a competitive environment is how they act all the time outside of said environment.
Haha pretty much. the said part is i wasnt even there the whole time. He dosnt know that i get trolled the worst in the house.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Okay, so how many people in Orlando are actively playing? You, GDX and Lad? Out of how many? That's why I said Orlando is dead.

And of course everyone says it at first. They have to kiss your ass to boost that ego of yours as well as several others in the scene. Majority of you people are cliquey and find any excuse to justify your behaviors.

You're pretty much admitting you troll others to make yourself feel better. That's fantastic. Keep on having two faces. It seems to be working out for you :)

And you should be the last person telling anyone to not take anything serious. You popped off at 8bitman and told him that what he said here he should say to your face.

You lack any form of consistency and need cheerleaders to help boost your confidence when conversing with anyone.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Okay, so how many people in Orlando are actively playing? You, GDX and Lad? Out of how many? That's why I said Orlando is dead.

And of course everyone says it at first. They have to kiss your *** to boost that ego of yours as well as several others in the scene. Majority of you people are cliquey and find any excuse to justify your behaviors.

You're pretty much admitting you troll others to make yourself feel better. That's fantastic. Keep on having two faces. It seems to be working out for you :)

And you should be the last person telling anyone to not take anything serious. You popped off at 8bitman and told him that what he said here he should say to your face.

You lack any form of consistency and need cheerleaders to help boost your confidence when conversing with anyone.
lol no one kisses my ass.. No one boost my confidence. Who kisses my ass? Please tell me lol i want to know. Name one time did i troll you? Please lol whos active? Me, lad, hrnut, mattopia, codyyy, pest, wizzy, kyon(kinda), action.b, dtorr(kind of), ookami and his brother,gdx(kinda),question mark, vergil, raz. Lol and 8bit knows im kidding. 8bit talk **** to mee to all the time. Lol especially after his cheap ass rob blows my ic up. Your just taking things a little to seriously and im sorry that you feel that way buddy. Hate me all you want lol. This is smashboards. Aka troll boards/salt boards. Lol no ones going to do **** said on the.boards. Calm yourself lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol and the people in my house aka the people you played monster hunter with laughed and said that you don't know me enough to judge lol. Which you don't. So yea carry on about telling me how 2faced i am. I want to know more about how you know me :). I really want to know how everyone kisses my ass. Tbh only scrubs say that due to their ignorance to the community.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I am calm hun bun. And frankly, I rather be a scrub than a PAB :)

I'm going off on my first impression. The people I'm "cool" with have consistent personalities. The way they act in the competitive scene is the same way they act out of it. I never said I knew everything about you and like I said before, I don't care much to get to know you. You're not my glass of iced tea anyhow.

Stop using words you don't fully understand. Nothing I am saying is ignorant. I'm not the only one who thinks Orlando is dead or less active. Compared to SFL, Gainesville and Tampa, Orlando isn't as active as those cities. You're the one who needs to calm down. You get overly defensive when someone talks about Orlando.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol all i said was orlando isnt dead. Aka (come play) with us since you obviously dont know aka (Ignorance) that we are having these meet ups. Lol 2 personalities? So i guess keeping things real(when needed to be) is a different personality? Lol uh no that just who i am. Just like you said. You sai basically you tell things like it is. Which is something i do. That's just one personality. 2different personalities is completely acting like someone else. Which is something i don't. Their are moment when people get mad, aggravated, sad, happy, depressed,.etc that's what a personality is lol. Its cool that you dont like me dude. I don't even know why bring it up if you dont lol. All i said was Orlando isn't dead because your lack of knowledge in the Orlando community. And what is lack of knowledge? Ignorance. Lol so im pretty sure i know what the word is. Your also ignorant for saying that i dont know what the word means fully

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Damnit Jeff, stop having fun when you don't care about how people will react!
BE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME YOU SCRUB!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Just like you claim Samus' original name was Metroid when that wasn't the case, right?

Nick Riddle is the one who brought up having different behaviors in the competitive scene and outside of it. Go off on him, not me. Making excuses as to why you act like an asshole isn't going to help your case.

What you described aren't personalities. Those are emotions. Be weary of what you type and proofread.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I know what i described. Im saying you're confusing the 2. I never said that about samus. But yea yo dislike me and im 2 faced according to you. That nice. Cool story bro. Just know Orlando isnt dead :)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Just like you claim Samus' original name was Metroid when that wasn't the case, right?

Nick Riddle is the one who brought up having different behaviors in the competitive scene and outside of it. Go off on him, not me. Making excuses as to why you act like an ******* isn't going to help your case.

What you described aren't personalities. Those are emotions. Be weary of what you type and proofread.
I wasn't serious though.
I'm that way too.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I know what i described. Im saying you're confusing the 2. I never said that about samus. But yea yo dislike me and im 2 faced according to you. That nice. Cool story bro. Just know Orlando isnt dead :)
You're going to willfully deny allegations that are readily available? I dont think im confusing anything. It's clear you dont know the difference between the definitions of emotion and personality. I'll leave you be with your incompetence and lack of comprehension though. If you didn't care about anyone disliking you, you wouldn't have shared that lame story of how people need to go out of their way to get to and try to know you. And you claimed I don't know anyone (which isn't true). Don't think I woke up one day and decided not to like you. Hell, according to you, anyone who thinks you have a bad attitude is a scrub. That may include your boss and peers.

Top Bottom