• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Deadly Alliance (DA) Thread --iOne of SSBM's First crews--

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Ok everyone. I figured it was about time for this thread to be made. Heck, everyone ELSE is doing it.

Deadly Alliance (DA) has been a smash crew since about late 2002. Since then members have came and went. Some on good terms....others well...I'll just say not perfect terms.

The current roster is as follows (with no subdivisions or ranks)

ACTIVE

Wes - Lower East Side (Manhattan)
Chars: Samus, Fox, Sheik

Bum - South Bronx (BX baby)
Chars: DK, Bowser, kirby and a little roy...

P.C. Chris - Portchester
Chars: Falco, Fox, Sheik, Peach, Marth

Dire - Jamaica (Queens)
Chars: Game & Watch, Ganondorf, Yoshi

Rafa - Rego Park (Queens)
Chars: Ganondorf, Pikachu

Phillybilly - St. Albans (Queens)
Chars: Pikachu, Marth, ICs, and a little peach...

Kubuu - somewhere on the border of queens and L.I....
Chars: Link, Young Link

C0mp - New Jersey
Chars: Peach, Fox, Sheik and whoeva da **** he feel l1k3 usin at the moment

D1 - Brooklyn
Chars: Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Yoshi

Samus Explorer - Brewster, N.Y.
Fox, Falco
Inactive members...

Blaine: so much work, so little time for us. we'll see ya around

Jay: wth put the baby down and come back to us! nah just playin...handle ur business

anyone I forgot at the moment don't shoot me for I have a bad memory....

any crew battle challenges can be issued here. and I'll try to keep updates here so the thread won't die.

POST AWAY!!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: OMGit'sKubuu!

Hahaha, good stuff to everyone I've met so far (I still have to meet a few of you). You guys are all too good at what you do and how you do it, so keep the party going, sirs.

P.S. - If DA ever makes it over to WNY for one of my tournies, Rochester has been wanting to crew battle against you all for quite sometime...consider it done if you ever journey out here.

All the best, guys. Keep it up!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
umm....shiri?

this is Ron a.k.a. Phillybilly

not kubuu....

and WarriorKnight

everytime we try to crew battle y'all something happens...like the president gets shot or wes has to go to a class on egg throwing or ace marth can't cancel his ballet classes....lmao

nah but we'll get it together on both sides eventually and make that happen. k?

that is all.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL Ron, I know who ya are, I'm just shouting out to Kubuu since I hadn't seen him in a while, haha.

We actually met very briefly at Cataclysm 3. I wanna meet you and the rest of the crew again sometime soon!

thx

Smash Ace
dont ask why but i think this is DA's way of saying were gonna try to take our rightful place (KF) cough cough and salad bowl crew battle sounds pretty scary but i guess

Cia

das kwl
dont ask why but i think this is DA's way of saying were gonna try to take our rightful place (KF) cough cough and salad bowl crew battle sounds pretty scary but i guess
ehhh.. We'll do fine. we have the coolest crew name, so we already have the advantage :D. But good stuff DA. We were waiting for u guyz to start doing crew battles.

D

Deleted member

Ok everyone. I figured it was about time for this thread to be made. Heck, everyone ELSE is doing it.

Deadly Alliance (DA) has been a smash crew since about late 2002. Since then members have came and went. Some on good terms....others well...I'll just say not perfect terms.

The current roster is as follows (with no subdivisions or ranks)

ACTIVE

Wes - Lower East Side (Manhattan)
Chars: Samus, Fox, Sheik

Bum - South Bronx (BX baby)
Chars: DK, Bowser, kirby and a little roy...

P.C. Chris - Portchester
Chars: Falco, Fox, Sheik, Peach, Marth

Dire - Jamaica (Queens)
Chars: Game & Watch, Ganondorf, Yoshi

Rafa - Rego Park (Queens)
Chars: Ganondorf, Pikachu

Phillybilly - St. Albans (Queens)
Chars: Pikachu, Marth, ICs, and a little peach...

Kubuu - somewhere on the border of queens and L.I....
Chars: Link, Young Link

C0mp - New Jersey
Chars: Peach, Fox, Sheik and whoeva da **** he feel l1k3 usin at the moment

D1 - Brooklyn
Chars: Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Yoshi

Inactive members...

Blaine: so much work, so little time for us. we'll see ya around

Jay: wth put the baby down and come back to us! nah just playin...handle ur business

anyone I forgot at the moment don't shoot me for I have a bad memory....

any crew battle challenges can be issued here. and I'll try to keep updates here so the thread won't die.

POST AWAY!!!
wheres raul mike g heinababee dave lil' mike kamaal killaOR

I've been DA-4-a-day so many times I lost count. <3 Ron <3

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
You know, I hear rumors that PC doesn't consider himself DA, but I don't believe it so, PC has came with us to alot more stuff recently =D, gettin more crewlike.

It's just -kinda- hard to make it a regular thing when it costs like close to 20 just for him to come play or chill around our way, and vice versa. If he lived in Manhattan it'd be a wrap.

Good idea, finally done, our own thread.

Lemme continue the hype.

The only kind of smashing KF is good at is smashin melons.

..and still not as good as Ghallager.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I def smash mad melons all dai. Theyre nice an plump, C or D cups all dai. Gotta luv dem spanish gurls. Wen they call to smash, i go do wat im best at.(smashing lol)

BTW, wats a Ghallager?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Settle Down Now

now kiddies THOSE ARE THE ACTIVE CREW MEMBERS MIKE AND BLUCHU ARE IN IT BU THEY ARE MAD FAR AWAY. AND ONCE AGAIN FOR THOSE WHOM DONT KNOW LIKE MEW DAVE ISNT IN THE CREW HE GOT VOTED OFF THE ****ING DA ISLAND MAD EPISODES AGO WHERE WERE U AT LAST SEASON *****. BUT ANYWAYS WHOM IS WILLING TO PUT UP THEIR PRIDE TO CREW BATTLE US. ALSO I HAVE THIS NEW IDEA FOR CREW BATTLES FOR THOSE WHOM ARE SCARED TO PLAY FOR MONEY AND THEIR PRIDE ENTIRLY. I WILL POST IT UP LATER I THINK PPL WILL LIKE IT TOO.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
PC needs to come back to teh turks rofl. i think im the only dude left >_< lol. I'll crew battle DA. everyone vs me /Flex.. *runs*
hey kip stop delaying the inevitable and join DA or killer fleet. The turks got disbanded once the shinra building got clucked up. lmfao

and to continue the hype...

killer fleet members are money laundering
rofl

check these ****** books!!!

and anyone who doesn't know who Gallagher is should not only quit, but they should move away also.

***** used to use props for comedy and ended his routine smashing melons and sendind juice and **** flying into the audience from the wreckage. the first three or four rows were unprepared the first couple times he performed but future shows were provided with protective plastic covering.

OH YEAH!!! wiki that s**t son! lol

and I agree...when wes announces his idea, everyone will like it.

Husband

Smash Lord
no offense to anyone because I like and respect all you guys but my favorite times of DA is when Wes, Killa, Mike and Dave were running the show of DA. Those were some fun times.

btw- Give PC back to the turks. With Cort being all good again, the turks would make a come back with PC and Cort

BUM163

Smash Lord
bum is in d.a but also helps out killafleet cuz he like killafleet.i play everyone includin wario

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
lmao

Oh yeah killafox?

killer fleet go to the gay bars after their bi-weeklies

that's where they pick up new members to smash with.....with no controllers...

*runs away*

but anyways...killafox get these dudes in avalanche to crew battle us. look in their thread...

oh and hurry up and make that crew battle announcement WES!!!

Cia

das kwl
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was really weird

Yeeeah, i wanna hear about this new idea too!!

D1

Banned via Administration
-random thought/flashback-

NYClan Team Link vs Team Falco

Wes: TEAM LINK MAN DOWN!!! TEAM LINK MAAAAN DOWN!!!

Kubuu: I'M TAKING HEAVY FIRE!!!

Dire: DO A BARREL ROLL!

LMAO!

D1

Banned via Administration
RON Awesome teams playin bro! We gotta start knockin all the blocks outta our way Mario style!

Top Bottom