• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Crowd Thread!

Sir James

The Doctor
The crowd must stay in the game. It definitely is an integral part of the Smash atmosphere and helps set the tone for epic battles. I can't wait to hear how it will change from Melee.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
when i knock a character off the stage i want the crowd to shout Edge hog

EDGE HOG EDGE HOG EDGE HOG!!

Mind games....cause i wont

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
When something really awesome happens, there should be a "Holy ****! Holy ****!" chant like the WWE crowds.

And if somebody suicides or something the crowd give a moan of despair of just start booing. Every character should have positive and negative crowd chants

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i dont want the crowd to say anything but chants of characters names..backseat drivers in real life are annoying as hell, so why would you want an internal backseat smasher telling you want to do?

Edds

Smash Ace
i loved the n64 crowd better than the ssbm version. specially when someone comes back on the ledge of the stage after being thrown quite far

Top Bottom