• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

soap

Smash Hero
why not play at each others houses if its only a couple kids, i dont like the creepers at common grounds or the bartenders

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
yo omni do you play wifi
i love kbs pikachu and i have heard him say yours is better so im curious to see

also ive heard good things about a lot of players that post here >.>
so if you casually get so bored wifi actually sounds fun hit me up

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
yo omni do you play wifi
i love kbs pikachu and i have heard him say yours is better so im curious to see

also ive heard good things about a lot of players that post here >.>
so if you casually get so bored wifi actually sounds fun hit me up
He says he doesn't, but I think he'll play if he gets his wifi legs again. :p

FlipX

Smash Ace
You shoulda stuck with zelda son. But ya i dont think ima be able to make it up tonight, maybe next weekend or something id be down.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Yo dudes I'm back in town. Let's get some playing in this weekend perhaps? I would be down for smashing somewhere besides common grounds...There are plently of places at Oberlin, but that might be a bit of a drive for some of you.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
we're reviving cleveland common grounds :laugh: kingyoshi and I will be up there around 6:15-6:30ish probably. I think everyone else is planning around 7:30-8:00ish.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hah, I cant come for this tonight but, perhaps another time. I KNOW I could probably go considering these few things.

1. I know some of you guys (ITT, King Yoshi)
2. It's a coffee shop
3. It's a short driving distance (well, 28 minutes isn't EXACTLY short) and we've been near the Lakewood area before.

Li Syaoran

Smash Rookie
Is this Brawl and Melee or just one? If theres any Brawl at all My friends and I might come sometimes.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
both, it's both brawl and melee but a LOT of the main attendees are down in columbus now. I might be able to head up there in the near future.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
By a lot of the main attendees do you mean me? lol

Impp, Steve, Anthony, and some other brawl/melee players are still in Cleveland. Only thing is they never post.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Get some more Melee going and I'll show up. I've already got my tech skill back up to speed, now I just need some good human practice to polish everything up again to stay sharp for Genesis.

Dobs, you should pay a visit to my house or campus sometime. You're a great sparring buddy and you're more than welcome to visit so we can chill, have some fun, and smash it up. ^.^

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
As much as I'd want to smash in Cleveland I don't have a car down in Columbus.

Maybe during the next break we can get something started.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
As the person who started smash fest at commons grounds over a year ago i say i should come up this saturday since i havent been up here in ferever anyone down? Ill ask IMPP but im sure he will go how bout this saturday?

Impp

Smash Ace
Impp and i are going to the michagan tournament today so we wont be here oh well and **** COHEED concert in Indiana tuesday im stoked and anthony you suck we never play no more :(

This is Steve by the way i didnt feel like logging out of matt's name

Sakuraba Neku

Smash Cadet
Sucks.

Forgot to mention, if I go I'll probably bring a friend, and we'll play Brawl or Melee, but we're terrible at Melee.

Edit: Can't go.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up how you guys doin?! Yea I'm alive... sorry I kinda disappeared on you guys, I had lost my license for 6 months and I got it back soon after I graduated tech school and now I'm moved back to Illinois. So yea, ain't that a *****... Anyway, I am gonna find some time to go back and visit Cleveland somehow and so I'll definitely come up and chill sometime.

Top Bottom