• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Support Links Index

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I looked through ALL of the topics and the list for you, found all the errors, hopefully. (I'm not saying you did bad! You did a great job.) Onward to the List of Errors:
- Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong), Rick Wheeler (F-Zero), , Mark / Hiro (Pokémon) link's are broken,

- While King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)'s topic misleads you to another support thread, specifically Flint & Boney (Earthbound).

- The topic 'Gokuzaru (Pokémon)' is translated into "Infernape," but 'DeMille (Tomato Adventure),' Under "Other Nintendo Characters" is mistakenly translated to it's Japanese name: "Demiru (Tomato Adobenchā)"

- You have "Tom Nook" and "Animal Crossing Villagers" in the "Other Nintendo Characters" category, but you later made the category for Animal Crossing characters,

- And the character Geno (Super Mario RPG), he's under Mario characters and also under 3rd Party, Square-Enix / SquareSoft / Square, so do whatever you want that.

I also realized that... I accidentally didn't take note that there're two lists... So some things listed might be in the second list... Althought you did miss the Animal Crossing Villagers thread, though. Anywho, I'll fix my mistake last, it's getting very late, so I'm going to hit the hay. Good Night.

Florida

イーグランツ
I looked through ALL of the topics and the list for you, found all the errors, hopefully. (I'm not saying you did bad! You did a great job.) Onward to the List of Errors:
- Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong), Rick Wheeler (F-Zero), , Mark / Hiro (Pokémon) link's are broken,

- While King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)'s topic misleads you to another support thread, specifically Flint & Boney (Earthbound).

- The topic 'Gokuzaru (Pokémon)' is translated into "Infernape," but 'DeMille (Tomato Adventure),' Under "Other Nintendo Characters" is mistakenly translated to it's Japanese name: "Demiru (Tomato Adobenchā)"

- You have "Tom Nook" and "Animal Crossing Villagers" in the "Other Nintendo Characters" category, but you later made the category for Animal Crossing characters,

- And the character Geno (Super Mario RPG), he's under Mario characters and also under 3rd Party, Square-Enix / SquareSoft / Square, so do whatever you want that.

I also realized that... I accidentally didn't take note that there're two lists... So some things listed might be in the second list... Althought you did miss the Animal Crossing Villagers thread, though. Anywho, I'll fix my mistake last, it's getting very late, so I'm going to hit the hay. Good Night.
Ah... thanks a lot!
The list was coppied and pasted from the original to here, and I did some editing to it.
Aeris then came along and helped me out loads with catagories. So thanks for this, I'll fix it as soon as I can!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Aww alphebetically ordered...no more bribing someone to put WW Link at the top! :( Aww well...we'll still get [GOOD] trafficing, and I'm surrpised he's not that heavily discussed. He's a awsome character, and would be great for Brawl [especially with my moveset! XD].

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Haha, Pokemon Trainer is confirmed! Someone add Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Charizard to the list!

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
Ridley,
Diddy kong,
Bowser jr,
Krystal,
King Dedede,
Lyn,
Toad/Petey/Waluigi......(just a side mario character/possibly a character from mario galaxy),
Birdo,
King K. Rool,
Baby Mario riding yoshi
Captain Olimar,
Wolf Link-Minda
Megaman
Mr. Resetti
Wolf
Sonic
???? (suprise character no1 in america really thought of) possibly..... 2D Mario..... or sumthing
Tingle

45 characters with the assumed characters returning except roy and pichu.
every1 one else AT
=]

Florida

イーグランツ
  • Diddy Kong has been added to the Confirmed Character's list.
  • The index has been more organized, and will continue to be formed into a cleaner list.
I've been quite busy with things recently, so I'm sorry I really haven't been updating this thread as often as I would've liked. But all of the links you posted should be on the list, huzzah! If they aren't, you probably did something wrong. Post the link to the thread, name of the character, and the series / company that it is from. This helps me to organize it into the list easier, and it'd make it so that members would be able to find the link easily! Thank you.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Something's wrong with the King Hippo link. It doesn't lead to a King Hippo thread. Instead, it leads to a Flint and Boney thread. I think you're better fix it.

Florida

イーグランツ

MeLeo

Smash Cadet
I re-submit this Ganondorf thread for the index:

Official Ganon/Ganondorf for Brawl!

It was created by chaos_Leader. He submitted his thread like a few posts ago, but the link was not added to the index yet. I requested that my Ganondorf thread be merged into his original one so that there would only be ONE Ganondorf thread.

It is up to 195 posts at the time I typed this, it was the first Ganondorf character thread for Brawl, and it is now the only Ganondorf thread.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
... huh?

Thank you for the help :)
Everyone's links should be added to the first post, if it's not, look again. Then if you can't find it, post again in the correct format ;o
Uhh, excuse me, King Hippo's link still goes to Flint and Boney's one.

Florida

イーグランツ
Uhh, excuse me, King Hippo's link still goes to Flint and Boney's one.
King Hippo didn't give me any other information, besides his link.
I need the company it belongs to, etc. That's why I said to re-post the links if you couldn't find them again, but in the right format this time.

It just makes things a lot easier on me.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
A suggestion to Egrunts:

In light of the Smash Dojo revealing Mario's special moves (or at least some of them), it may be time to yellow-out "FLUDD Mario" from the list. Why eliminate him? Because the whole concept seems to be getting folded into the traditional Mario character. You could make an argument that FLUDD Mario could show up as a completely different character, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Also, it may be time to add Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle to the list of confirmed characters. You could make them a sub-listing under the Pokemon Trainer, since that's how they are accessed in battle.

Florida

イーグランツ
Egrunts, thanks a bunch for doing this. :)
Glad to help! :)

A suggestion to Egrunts:

In light of the Smash Dojo revealing Mario's special moves (or at least some of them), it may be time to yellow-out "FLUDD Mario" from the list. Why eliminate him? Because the whole concept seems to be getting folded into the traditional Mario character. You could make an argument that FLUDD Mario could show up as a completely different character, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Also, it may be time to add Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle to the list of confirmed characters. You could make them a sub-listing under the Pokemon Trainer, since that's how they are accessed in battle.
Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot about highlighting the de-confirmed characters.
(again, thanks Aeris)

that munchlax would sure look good in yellow
Thank, you!

sorry if i'm late, but kamek isn't there!! we need a yoshi vilain!
If a link pops up, and it's the actual thing, I'll add it up. If not, then I'll have to wait for someone to submit it here. That is, afterall, the whole point of this thread. :)

I'm pretty sure there is a Kamek thread somewhere though ._.
Thanks for your help everyone!

Hong

The Strongest
Can you change "Mikaya" to "Macaiah"? Nintendo Power confirmed it as the correct spelling.

Florida

イーグランツ
Done! Lyn added to the "yellow" list :(
Been a bad week for some hopefuls...

If anyone sees anymore errors, please let me know and I'll fix ASAP! :p

Top Bottom