• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Support Links Index

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright! Three Pokémon support threads added to the list!

1. Magikarp
2. Darkrai
3. Mew (I added that one)

Still in the progress of organizing the first topic-- changes will be made overtime.

Florida

イーグランツ
Done, and done!
Thanks nintendo_rockstar!

Also, I'm thinking of re-doing the layout.
I'll try to give an example later, then I'll let you guys decide which version should be on the first page.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I'm assuming by you saying "Done, and done!" that means that you've got every character on the index that people have suggested.

But you havn't, you havn't got AiAi up there T_T

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm assuming by you saying "Done, and done!" that means that you've got every character on the index that people have suggested.

Relax... Read the first post. You have to follow egrunt's instructions if you want the character's link to be put there.

BTW, egruntz. You need to put the Ice Climbers on the confirmed list. Here's their topic.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Relax... Read the first post. You have to follow egrunt's instructions if you want the character's link to be put there.

BTW, egruntz. You need to put the Ice Climbers on the confirmed list. Here's their topic.
I know, and I have, I posted AiAi's info but then egruntz said "Done and done" so I'm assuming that he accidentally missed AiAi.

1. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116983
2. AiAi
3. Super Monkey Ball
4. Sega

Florida

イーグランツ

O_O my bad.
I've got it up now!

Thanks, I really need to stay ahead of those things >.>

Gillthepieman

Smash Rookie
I think Captain N should be added to the ssbb list because cmon hes the main character of the nintendo cartoon (not including the super mario and link cartoons) which aired around 1992. Thanks to the nintendo zapper and the old school nintendo controller for a belt buckle he has potential for special techniques (the b moves). so cmon he'd be a great asset to the team. :grin:

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
You need to unconfirm R.O.B. as they have been confirmed as enemies in Adventure Mode.

Florida

イーグランツ
Thank you.

Very helpful thread ^_^
Sure thing!

I think Captain N should be added to the ssbb list because cmon hes the main character of the nintendo cartoon (not including the super mario and link cartoons) which aired around 1992. Thanks to the nintendo zapper and the old school nintendo controller for a belt buckle he has potential for special techniques (the b moves). so cmon he'd be a great asset to the team. :grin:
No thank you.

hello? wheres Capt. Falcon and Marth?
Hello.
Capt. Falcon and Marth are currently unconfirmed, please leave your name and message after the beep.

I had to make one for MBJ:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117486

Mighty Bomb Jack

Mighty Bomb Jack
Added to the "Other" section under the Nintendo category.

This should be the main Ray (Custom Robo) thread, because it's not just about Ray 01, it's also about the other Ray models of the Custom Robo series.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=75594

And here is the thread about the Exclamation Warriors:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116264
Done and done!

You need to unconfirm R.O.B. as they have been confirmed as enemies in Adventure Mode.
I guess so.

BEEP.

Kamilek

Smash Rookie
I think Captain N should be added to the ssbb list because cmon hes the main character of the nintendo cartoon (not including the super mario and link cartoons) which aired around 1992. Thanks to the nintendo zapper and the old school nintendo controller for a belt buckle he has potential for special techniques (the b moves). so cmon he'd be a great asset to the team.
I agree with Gillthepieman. Captain N has the makings of a great Super Smash character.

Also, I think Alex Roivas of Eternal Darkness would be an excellent character. She has a gladius for short range attacks, can pull out a shotgun for the long range, and has a wide array of offensive and defensive spells.

COME ON! She's basically built for Super Smash Bros.!

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Well, the Dojo has confirmed Animal Crossing's Mr. Resetti as an assist trophy. Time to give him the yellow treatment.

Also, I noticed that under the Pokemon list, Red is still listed. I clicked on Red's link and unless I'm mistaken, Red is just another name for the Pokemon Trainer, whos presence in Brawl has been confirmed. So, I reckon you can remove Red from the Pokemon list. Maybe for clarity, it would be good to list him in the Confirmed Characters list as "Pokemon Trainer (Red)". What do you think, egruntz?

Florida

イーグランツ
Oh gee, I wonder what game / company it originated from.

I agree with Gillthepieman. Captain N has the makings of a great Super Smash character.

Also, I think Alex Roivas of Eternal Darkness would be an excellent character. She has a gladius for short range attacks, can pull out a shotgun for the long range, and has a wide array of offensive and defensive spells.

COME ON! She's basically built for Super Smash Bros.!
Only actual confirmed characters (which means confirmed at the DOJO) have a spot on the "Confirmed Characters" list.

Well, the Dojo has confirmed Animal Crossing's Mr. Resetti as an assist trophy. Time to give him the yellow treatment.

Also, I noticed that under the Pokemon list, Red is still listed. I clicked on Red's link and unless I'm mistaken, Red is just another name for the Pokemon Trainer, whos presence in Brawl has been confirmed. So, I reckon you can remove Red from the Pokemon list. Maybe for clarity, it would be good to list him in the Confirmed Characters list as "Pokemon Trainer (Red)". What do you think, egruntz?
Pokemon Trainer (Red) is a good idea! That should help solve up some possible confusion.
Thanks for your help, it's appreciated!

Edit:
And oh yeah, everything has been re-organized on the first post. Hope it's all more clear to search through now!

Florida

イーグランツ
Add these to the Animal Crossing list:

Lyle for Brawl?

Gulliver for Brawl?
Both of 'em added!
Usually I tend to bypass any edited posts with new support threads included-- if already checked before. So, in the future, if you edit your post with a new thread, please PM me and let me know!

Yesterday there was some problem that occurred with the HTML, that's fixed now!
So ugh, yeah.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
maybe you should put Ganondorf and Shiek's names in red, since Game Informer did that interview

good job though

@vesperview

the Ridley music update

EDIT: nevermind about sheik, there was no thread

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Why are Ness and Ridley in red? They werent hinted at. (Ganondorf and Sheik were, though)

Florida

イーグランツ
maybe you should put Ganondorf and Shiek's names in red, since Game Informer did that interview

good job though

@vesperview

the Ridley music update

EDIT: nevermind about sheik, there was no thread
Right! :)
I'll go ahead and "red" Ganondorf.
Thanks for the help.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3007664#post3007664

Master Chief

Halo

Bungie

(I believe Bungie is now owned by Microsoft)
Both added! Tell me if there's any problems,

Why are Ness and Ridley in red? They werent hinted at. (Ganondorf and Sheik were, though)
As said above, Ridley due to the music update, and Ness due to the Lucas update.
A lot of people think that Ness is deconfirmed based on what Sakurai said-- I look at it a different way.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
the dojo on the ridley music update said:
This song appears in a variety of games in the Metroid series.
It’s the theme song for Samus’s arch-nemesis, Ridley.

In the original game, most of the places where you heard this song were the sites of fierce battles.

As such, this arrangement features a suitable sense of cruelty and tension. It’s magnificent!
How does this hint towards Ridley as a PC? If anything, it hints at him being a boss.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Popular villains will be in the game, but common villains will have the best chance as a PC in Brawl.

Top Bottom