• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=Official Carolina Brawl Thread= (now including wii codes)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I added you as well Yoshido and you too Kidd. South Carolina FTW!!!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried playing online . . . it might be just my Wii, but that stuff has worse lag than anything I've ever played.

D:

Looks like I'm stuck with Halo when it comes to online.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
idk what you're talking about.. there is no lag really for me... is the dollar store is your ISP?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What? No. My 360 works great, me Wii always sucked. Could be that it's wireless. But you can ask others, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It still sucks.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo has had some intermittent lag issues lately due to the spike of people. For 2 hours I play with no lag, can't connect to anyone for the next 12. Last night was pretty smooth sailing, was playing someone from Illinois with no less than 55 fps at all times (except for when I tried to recover once, but that's the risk of online play.) Also, my wii is connected to my wireless, of which my connection speed is roughly 250kbps (my 1.5Mb is severly underpowered due to distance)

I played SSB64 on Kaillera so lag doesn't bother me, it's something I expect to occur. Although I do get irritated at anything less than 45fps, so it's not like I'll play in lag like that. 50+ is an acceptable fps for me, but to each their own.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you might as well rename this thread to the North Carolina thread. Sheesh :/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes. That's how it works. Not only do you need to input your friend's code, but they have to input your.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
hmm. Im still undecisvie. But my mains are probably P.trainer,Yoshi, and probably pikmin or somethin. Ike's cool too.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
City: Maiden
City: Wilmington
IM- ShttrdParadox (AIM) I'm usually invisible though
wii code-0609 0864 0500 5168
brawl: 3480 2296 4869
Mains: I dun know- feeling them all out right now. Leaning toward Link, Toon Link, R.O.B, and maybe a few others

PM me when ya add me.

lsd

Smash Rookie
Name: Michael or LSD (play name)
Brawl FC: 0130-1500-5083
I want to learn to time Ike, olimer, wolf, and king ddd well have DK luigi samus mained in melee. gonna get most all them in time except D**M jiggly or g&w
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!!!

agustincc

Smash Rookie
guys i really dont know how this works... i already typed like 10 codes in smash bross and i havent been able to play online :(...

my smash # is 1976 9872 7708

now what?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
you have to go online in brawl and add other peoples codes... you can't play someone unless you have them added and they also have you added.. unless you want to play free for alls or something

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Don't forget about me!

1418-6441-7175

My Brawl name is 9001! (That's pronounced over nine thousand!)

And i want to change my official mains too, if that's possible. They've changed to Peach, Olimar, Wolf, Gannon.

PM me if you add me, so i can add you guys too!

Malk

Smash Champion
If anyone near Raleigh wants to get good at this silly game they should probably come out to our smashfest tonight. Most of the best players in the state will be there. Call me at 919-607-1656 or aim me at MalkChocolate if you want more info.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
The smashfest is tonight. The message was posted yesterday.

****it.

Anyway, NOWAI here. I live in Fuquay-Varina, which . My AIM is Combarishnigm0, and my FC is 5155-2626-4339

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Twig, if you wouldn't mind adding me up for everyone. My FC is 3780-9002-8436. I'll add as many people as possible.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
name: Ryan!
aim: ryanarius2209
county: Pickens County for school Berkeley in break
state: SC
main: pit
fc: 3952 6666 3933
message me if you add me.

I'm always up for games if there are people nearish I'll be willing to drive to your place for a game.

I've been glancing through these threads and don't see many SC or NC torunies. Maybe I'm blind but if anyone knows of some please tell me or post them here.

SiSiMeN

Smash Rookie
Alias -Nemi
City - Fletcher
IM Handle - pandoratranquil
Wii #: 5857 7669 9325 0945
Brawl FC: 5455-9053-0626

I am the most bad *** Yoshi in North Carolina baby! lol not that i'd know that since I have not even played anyone that beat me in a stock 1v1 (not because I have an ego, because I live in Fletcher, and don't know anyone better than me here)

But yea, if you live in hendo or fletcher and want to play, hit me up. (screw online, I can not deal with that .5 second lag response)

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
PHNTM-Greenville SC-AIM XHotsnapX-N/A-Kirby, BOB, Metaknight

I currently do not have a wii, though I own brawl cause my dorm had a wii and I am now home for the summer

Top Bottom