• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday > Character > Luigi

(Only going with this cause he might have that Poltergust thing in his moveset now since Mario got F.L.U.D.D., sort of linking to Halloween, heh.)

soaz

Smash Ace
I have decided that i dont care about the scores anymore and ima pull a dainbramaged over here.I say that because he always guessed meta knight.Ima go with character update Luigi.

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
There is no real logic for this but in honour of tomorrow being All Hallow's Eve

Wednesday - Character - Ridley

only thing scarier would be Tingle being playable.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
Something Scary for it being Halloween and all...I'm gonna say Bowser's Castle Stage

Smash Ace
The most obvious thing for Halloween, how could it be missed!?!
Wednesday > Stage > Luigi's Mansion.

=2007=

Wreked

Smash Lord
A lot of people are saying character so I guess i'll give into peer pressure and say character too.

Wednesday~Character~Pikachu's special moves

Alcorn

Smash Rookie
Zelda-Special Moves and Character-Sheik

Because Sheik is Zelda in disguise, or, you might even say, in a costume!

Whatever, I'm probably wrong, I just felt like adding an original guess to the Halloween bandwagon.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I'm going to guess either Alt. costumes, just in time for Halloween, or music...hmm

I'm gonna go with music for Wednesday

Top Bottom