• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Zelda-Special Moves and Character-Sheik

Because Sheik is Zelda in disguise, or, you might even say, in a costume!

Whatever, I'm probably wrong, I just felt like adding an original guess to the Halloween bandwagon.
that is pretty original.
I'll go with Assist Trophy - Ashley
Scores will either be tomorrow or Thursday...most likely the latter.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
well, let's see...IGN for some odd reason has Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/cel-shaded Link on the homepage of their site, as a link to their main section for "Super Smash Bros. Brawl". I find that to be...very odd, yet AWSOME, since he roxx! :)

So, in honor of this event, I will pick a character, and I narrow it down to Wind Waker "Young Link", and Captain Falcon (hopefully Cap.Train Flacon is a alternate outfit character! :laugh:)

Character >>> Young Link (hopefully in the cel-shaded style, though his fate could follow Ike's! XD).

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
did i make it in time..?
I have absolutely no idea what this one will be...
Character - Balloon Fighter

CRAP!
Last edited by WHO?AreYou : Today at 03:04 AM.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I'll take a wild stab for the sake of it and guess...

Friday > Character > Sheik

(wouldn't call it a wild stab anymore, I've guessed Sheik that many times but noooo we keep getting a string of Newcomers, heh - not that that's a bad thing :p)

soaz

Smash Ace
Whoareyou like i said every one of my guesses will be character luigi but i didnt have time to guess yesterday and i understand if you wont give me a point but i just wanted to make sure.Character luigi.

Top Bottom