• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
HOLY SMOKES! The new leader is Dain Bramaged! A Victor is you! 44 points! We might even crack 50 soon!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:WOW. If you would have told me three months ago I was going to be in first, I'd have though you were mad (or psychic)... I guess Sakurai's "Random Updating Strategy" just works perfectly with my "Random Thinking Head" =P

>_> mabey I should go get some lottery tickets

hahaha, Watch out guys I'm taking over this contest with my 3 points. :laugh:

Anyway, Thursday :: Character :: Falcon
Take it from me, =P all you need to do is guess the exact same update for a couple months, over and over again ......then something happens ?......then you might be in first =P It's funny, because it's true

EDIT ~ wow, forgot to guess , Character Update : Captain Falcon

burrito

Smash Lord
Thursday- character- Animal Crossing human

I would guess Captain Olimar, but it would go against my theory that new Franchises will have their stages introduced first.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Almost forgot to guess. Anyways I reckon it'll be a character but just to be different I'll stray from all the Captain Falcon guesses and go...

Thursday > Character > Sheik :laugh:

Top Bottom