• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

TheKing

Smash Cadet
I forgot to predict something for today (tuesday) but oh well, I was wrong anyways...

Wednesday > Final Smash > Ike

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
We haven't had an item in a while, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Wednesday- Character- Lucas' Special Moves

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
still though from all the sub space videos you know we're goin to get a sub space update soon but pictochat stage i would have never have guessed that

just wondering did that video of dk count as a sub space update????(cause if not **** that was what i was trying to say:mad:)

phew.........ok ill go wit on wed.

music>sonic the..

:urg:wait no on second thought ill go with

characters> captian folcon

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
just wondering did that video of dk count as a sub space update????(cause if not **** that was what i was trying to say:mad:)
phew.........ok ill go wit on wed.

music>sonic the..
:urg:wait no on second thought ill go with

characters> captian folcon
Yup that counts as a subspace guess!
Scores up! I guess for tomorrow... um...
Character- Lucas's special moves

HOLY SMOKES! The new leader is Dain Bramaged! A Victor is you! 44 points! We might even crack 50 soon!

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, Watch out guys I'm taking over this contest with my 3 points. :laugh:

Anyway, Thursday :: Character :: Falcon
Hey, we all had to start somewhere!
An awesome update tonight! I really like the replay function seeing as I was involved in making a few combo videos with my friends in Melee and it was a blast. If there is a way to get this footage off the Wii and onto a computer that would be AMAZING.
Scores in the morn!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hey, we all had to start somewhere!
An awesome update tonight! I really like the replay function seeing as I was involved in making a few combo videos with my friends in Melee and it was a blast. If there is a way to get this footage off the Wii and onto a computer that would be AMAZING.
Scores in the morn!
So true.
I also brought that up in Wise's thread. If we could save the replay onto the SD cards, that might make it easier to post them online, but thats assuming we can use SD cards and not Wii internal memory or something like that.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. While I don't really want to stop guessing veteran, since we're due one, I don' t think we'll get that tomorrow. Instead, I'll play it safe and guess...

Thursday> Character Update> Lucas' Special Moves

Top Bottom