• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
yesterday told a friend that Lucas' or Pikachu's special moves would be updated but I was only half right

Sonic> Music

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Gah... they revealed SOOOOO much recently.... (Sonic, Meta Knight, Peach Final Smash, how Smash Balls work, new items, Pokeballs, Assist Trophies, Norfair...)who knows what they'll show on the Dojo?

I think that they'll be a Notice confirming the Feb. 10, 2008 release date and something new to make up for it...

Hmm...

Friday > Characters > Captain Falcon
Friday- Stage- Norfair
Friday- Character- ...RIDLEY!!!!!!

/random guess

burrito

Smash Lord
I think we'll be getting a bunch of updates tomorrow, but I'll just guess two to be safe.

Friday
stage- sonic themed
stage- Norfair

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Triple update

Characters >>> Sonic's Final Smash

Characters >>> Ridley

Stage >>>>>> Metroid (Norfair)

And we'll get some release date info. D*** Febuary 10th, and f*** Japan everyone. :mad:

BoG

Smash Journeyman
friday>DOUBLE UPDATE>Stage>Norfair
AND
Item>assist trophy>Advance wars orange star fleet

edit:bah, i put thursday.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I'm gonna go completely against the flow:

Friday: Item - Assist Trophy

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Friday - Stages Norfair and
Notices Release date

Sorry about the lack of updates. I lost internet all today
scores tomorrow

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
OKay everyone..computing scores.
Since E for ALL was a seperate update, any of those (myself included) who guessed it for the Sonic triple update will get one point.
Scores and any questions answered coming soon!

EDIT:
*Whew* a CRAZY day on the scoreboards. Anybody with question as to their score can let me know and I'll gladly explain any issues and fix any problems (i haven't actually missed a point in a long long time... *pats self on back* :D)
Congrats to our new leader, BLUEBOMBER22. With an astounding 6 POINTS, Blue shoots into the lead!
For Monday-
Stage - Norfair (Metroid)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Took me a while to realize that "Samus dude" was me. XD
I refer you to the FAQ's. Please if you have a question, check that first. THEN, if your answer is not there, lemme know.
Points weren't posted yet. You have 3.

Q: What if I don't get a point(s) that I won?
A: I'll do my best to update the standings as accurately as possible. That being said, I'm not perfect, and so I may miss a point here or there. You will be able to see if I've updated yet by checking the bottom of this post where it says "the last update was...". If that hasn't been changed to match the last update then the scores have yet to be tallied, so please be patient. If the scores have been tallied and you still are missing points just send me a PM or post about it in your next guess and it will be fixed.

For tomorrow I say Metroid STAGE

srry about that.......:urg:

for monday ill go with ........

game mode>sub space emisary update

Top Bottom