• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
This update was undoubtedly the best yet. However, I'm not expecting anything ground-breaking tomorrow, so I'll go with...

Thursday> Item> Pokeball Pokemon

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Wow... it actually WAS sonic...
Okay so here's how it'll work.
Sonic guess - 4 points (nicely done!!!)
Character guess - 2 points
Notice guess - 1 or 2 points... haven't really decided how specific it needs to be, as there's a conflict of interests there (I guessed a notice about the E for All announcement at the convention, and it was a notice about the video shown at the convention). What're your thoughts?

@colbusman - Not super specific, but triples count the top two, so I'll give it to you. You got 4 points. Nice job.

PS:
I'M WITH WISEGUY! HOW DID YOU GET THAT?! It's not just bluebomber...almost half the guesses were of Sonic!!! You ALL must be Sakurai!!!
*paranoia!!!*

Tanea

Smash Ace
Wow... it actually WAS sonic...
Okay so here's how it'll work.
Sonic guess - 4 points (nicely done!!!)
Character guess - 2 points
Notice guess - 1 or 2 points... haven't really decided how specific it needs to be, as there's a conflict of interests there (I guessed a notice about the E for All announcement at the convention, and it was a notice about the video shown at the convention). What're your thoughts?

@colbusman - Not super specific, but triples count the top two, so I'll give it to you. You got 4 points. Nice job.

PS:
I'M WITH WISEGUY! HOW DID YOU GET THAT?! It's not just bluebomber...almost half the guesses were of Sonic!!! You ALL must be Sakurai!!!
*paranoia!!!*

so there was an article that was posted on ign.com about sonic a delay and two videos

but i was skepticle about it dam so i just went with a character update this one was easy if you knew it was kind of like free points:chuckle:

oops sorrry i will go with a stage for tomorrow

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
metroid stage brinstar depths. it was in the background when wario was getting burned by torchic, and when charizard was using flamethrower.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...there are so many options. Will it be Torchic? or Brinstar Depths? or Sonic Music?!
I'll go with Stage - Metroid

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I don't think that they'll be two Sonic filled days in a row. Maybe on Friday. I think they'll reveal the Metroid Prime stage that was in the trailer.

Thursday- Stage- Metroid

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
metroid stage brinstar depths. it was in the background when wario was getting burned by torchic, and when charizard was using flamethrower.

True, but then you could also go and guess the ice climber stage ( it's there when ice climbers do thier taunts , you can see the polar lights in the backround)

I'm going with Item Update : Pokeball - Kyogre

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'm changing my guess. i think it's gonna be a compilation of things that were included today, but Sakurai couldn't put more than 3 updates in one day or something...

Thursday

Character Update- Sonic Special Moves

and

How to Play- Taunting

AND

Stage Update- Metroid Stage

TheKing

Smash Cadet
YES!!!! TWO POINTS BABY!!!! YEEEEAAHHHHHH!!!!!1111

I CALLED IT FIRST!!!

Enough of my gloating... time for tomorrow's prediction:

Friday > Item > Assist Trophy

Edit: Well done to the others who predicted his moves today, but not fast enough. hehe

Top Bottom