• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

TheKing

Smash Cadet
I agree with you, Craiigg.. Zamus's moves are a bit lame. It's as if she stripped her armor and is using the grapple beam as a weapon.. Could she be the next Sheik?! :(

As for my prediction: Tuesday - Item - Pokemon

craiigg

Smash Lord
tuesday = either a character,music,item,stage or how to play update O:

naw, i reckon it will either be Samus' special moves to coincide with ZsS' orr a petty item X____<;

COOKIES FOR ME IF I WIN.

soaz

Smash Ace
Item pokeball update.My guess is that im gonna get 0 points for this guess since its my 666th post:p

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
since i bet they are done wit postin non-secret characters for now. i would have to bet on

a character update> lucas' final smash

come on lucky random guess show me the mula:laugh: thats for monday srry

yeah first point for me. tommorrow im goin with

a musical update> wario music

y not they havent done a music update in a while......come on lucky random guess do it again:laugh:

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Hoping for a music update (mother, Ice Climbers), but I'm guessing:

Stage > um...Ice Climber?

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Tonight: Mario related
Couldn't give you points on the last update, Envy, and I wouldn't be able to give you points on this one either.
Please guess a category. Guessing the specifics is not worth anything unless you specify the type of update it will be.

Now as for the guess...
this one is real toughie....I'm debating between a Normal Item and a Metroid Stage...
I'm feeling an Item- Normal (not AT or Pokeball). Let's hope the winds give me a hand again.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Woot, think I was one of two who guessed Wario music ^_^ Finally got another perfect guess, hadn't gotten one in awhile. Anyways, on to Wednesday...

Hmm...

Wednesday > Character > Sonic

EDIT: Changed at like 5 mins before the update since I just got on :p

Top Bottom