• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I'm done with guessing that it'll be a new character. It never happens whenever I predict it...

I think that they'll be an update on the Subspace Embissary.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Do you know how angry I would be if they revealed a new character tomorrow?

Revven

FrankerZ
Haha probably angry enough to ... smack yourself or ask a sibling/friend to slap you from your dream. :lol:

Anyway, my prediction is: Friday > Character Update. It better be one, be it Final Smash, Special Moves, or a new character itself. I want one dammit*! I demand it! I swear... if he does How to Play I will ... be very displeased with this week.

*Not breeching swear filter on purpose. It's just not blocked oddly enough. :p

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
hm... the posting feature was down for a bit there:

For those who sent me guesses, I'll count them as well
My guess:
How to Play: Crawling

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Friday - Character update - *debates between vetern and newcomer* Captain Falcon

Come on Sakurai. Confirm somebody as playable this week.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Gah! I guessed Ice Climbers earlier in the week, why did I change it to Dedede >.> Ah well still 1 point..

Monday > Character > Peach's Final Smash (no idea why I'm choosing this, heh)

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
At least I get one point, but confirming the Ice Climbers is great news regardless.

For Monday: Music: Delfino Plaza

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Amazing. Several people predicted the ICs for tonight.
Haven't done this in a while, but wot-the-hel.
Monday: Subpsace Emissary Update of some kind.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
a newcomer [Diddy], a pre-confirmed newcomer [Meta Knight], and a returnie [Ice Climbers]. Hmmm....I'm going for the all out suicide later this week.

Hmm...Zelda profile, or Peach=??? Which princess to choose, which princess to save, and which weed to pull [wait, I know this one=PETEY PIRANHA!].

Character-bio [update] >>> Zelda.

And yae, IC and a point. It's all good, even if it's not Dedede! :)

goodkid

Smash Lord
Man, I knew it was Ice Climbers, I guessed it before the posting messed up, but then I changed my guess. I feel the same way Red-Maniac.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Allright everyone, busy weekend!

@soaz- CONGRATS! You've broken the 30 barrier.
@everyone- If you guessed "veteran character" you'll notice you didn't get the two points. I've elaborated on this earlier, but I'll bring it up again for the sake of clarity:

"@SniperRy- You got the 1 point for a character update. If you want the two points, you'll have to be a bit more specific than "a new character" in the future. No big deal, I just wanted to clarify how specific you have to be. Certain things require a bit more clarity. For example, a character you must actually guess a name for the 2 points (or at least a franchise like "Metroid"). Whereas for say a Pokeball Update, that is enough to get the two (because seriously, there are what over 400 pokemon now? It's inconcievable that someone should have to guess the correct one in 400-something)"

@Sakurai- .....the ICE CLIMBERS?!?!?!?!?! What about my darling, Sheik?! :uzi: :psycho:

Top Bottom