• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Sakurai will do the unpredictable, and wants us to think a stage. He will hold out the stage as long as he can, and let's not forget Sakurai gave us a double stage a few weeks ago.

Thursday: How to Play

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* I knew it wouldn't be a stage but I guessed it anyway.

Then again I have no idea anymore what's going to happen. Bleh. I'll just be cautious and stick with my guess from the last few days.

Friday > Stage > Wario Themed

Pieman0920

Smash Master
We havn't had a stage update in so long...although I guess we did kinda get burned out with the stages when we nearly had two in a row. Still I'm betting on that, as they have to happen sometime. >_>

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
For Friday, I'll ride along side the bandwagon (it would have been my prediction in this case, anyways) . . .

Stage: Pokemon Stadium.

(Woot! 2 Points for the How to Play guess! Tether Recovery counts as aerial combat, right?)

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
For Friday, I'll ride along side the bandwagon (it would have been my prediction in this case, anyways) . . .

Stage: Pokemon Stadium.

(Woot! 2 Points for the How to Play guess! Tether Recovery counts as aerial combat, right?)
Sorry, Yellow. Tether Recovery is recovery. :ohwell: Still take comfort in knowing you were one of the few to guess How to Play! (or get any points after pokemon this week) =D

Okay, all the new scores are up (all 4 of them). Sorry for the delay everyone. College starts up soon, so things are a bit crazy on my end. I'll try to stay more on top of it in the future.

Well Sakurai has been mindgaming us ALL WEEK. First we get the awesome new character update. Then an item (still decent). Then "STICKERS"?! :confused: and tether recovery.
He hasn't done a stage in weeks. IT IS TIME!!!

STAGES:
POKEMON STADIUM

Top Bottom