• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i guess friday's update didn't get its own thread? anyways..

in one of the pictures

you can see where Dedede is getting blasted there is another red thing on the other side of the blast. Now unless Dedede's head can come off or when he gets hit his body gets disproportional, this looks akward. The only other thing it could be is, well, that's what I came here to ask. It can't be another character as there is already 4 on the stage. Can anyone help?

Frogla

Smash Ace
i guess friday's update didn't get its own thread? anyways..

in one of the pictures

you can see where Dedede is getting blasted there is another red thing on the other side of the blast. Now unless Dedede's head can come off or when he gets hit his body gets disproportional, this looks akward. The only other thing it could be is, well, that's what I came here to ask. It can't be another character as there is already 4 on the stage. Can anyone help?
Tis but a Waddle Doo young apprentice. Dedede's side B

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
You can make out the face and part of the eyes of the thing, definitely a Waddle. One that apparently didn't work considering King's getting toasted.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
I feel that Sakurai has been giving us crappy updates just so we can have a GOOD December. And I'm not talking about Dec. 3rd.

Imagine he gave away the great stuff first, the sort of updates we've been getting would be boring stuff after those great updates. Most people would turn away and lick at the previous, better updates.
What he wants you to do, even though it's unconscious, to see the upcoming updates as great, because you'll inevitably compare it with the previous ones.
And lets not forget that this is the month before it comes out in Japan.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Why would be unconscious?
It wouldn't be something you have to actually think hard on.
You would think: "These are great!"
Not "I perceive these as great because the previous ones were crap, thus my thinking has been influenced not just by the fact that it's new, but it's better than the previous updates, which influences my judgement!"
Unconscious was probably the wrong word though.

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
Might just be screen editing, but that's a though. They could just be down to their last life, or maybe there is some kind of 'Last person to pause and cancel wins' mode.

Phred

Smash Journeyman
OMG the great Dec. 3 is another game mode. How more stupid can this stuff get?
Item Switch? Stage Switch?
Don't forget today is when Brawl was supposed to be coming out, so Sakurai hadn't planned to go past this.
Which of course means it can only get worse from here on out.

Heh, looks like Sakurai wants brawl for all.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
I like the friends list... but mainly cuz i can add my own taunt bubbles. They are going to get ridiculous against certain friends... HEHE!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It was a good normal update, but considering we could have basically have had every single update at once as an alternative its not so much... and yes apparently I am banned.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
wow, if you ask me, items are just cool, not a neusence or an advantage.... just cool.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Sorry but no thanks.... i don't even know if my friends and i will practice with the smash ball... Maybe put it in every once in a while... but we want to keep it MLG rules
Well, then Brawl will not be as fun. Except for the stage builder, the new characters... um... the awesome stages.........:urg:.......the Wifi........ never mind, we don't need them.:laugh:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
It was a good normal update, but considering we could have basically have had every single update at once as an alternative its not so much... and yes apparently I am banned.
I meant again... I mean, how are you posting from a banned account? I know thats what you used M... for

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If your banned (6 points) you cannot post. Simple as that. But er... well... you could say I am a zombie.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Returning Pokemon, bah....

Hey look, Mew and Celebi give unlockable music!

HIGH ALL POKEBALL 99 STOCK FFA'S!!!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i really want starmie
all the other pokemon are lame very lame
we already know what they would do
so i hope sakurai won't do an update for each one of them

Top Bottom