• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, you can tell it was hacked somehow since the character portraits at the bottom are positioned oddly.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was a fan of your trolling until that terrible Mudkip link.

**** you Ibliz.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Falcon's match-ups make Link's look like they're dipped in gold.
Not to mention Falcon is nowhere near as much of a threat in high-level play as Link is. Granted, neither of them are reasonable threats, but relative to one another, Link kicks much more booty.

The only thing Falcon has over Link is a superior air game.

speed, and recovery.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You guys are seriously being trolled by Iblis...wow...no wonder most of you say the craziest things in this thread. You believe anything XDDDDDDDDDD

D

Deleted member

I read it in the Fox social and was just waiting for him to come troll everyone. Naturally, this is the best place for it.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Iblis that was stupid, you should be banned for posting that mudkip link and I hope you are. Way to steal someones elses successful troll idea and add your own fail troll to the end.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis that was stupid, you should be banned for posting that mudkip link and I hope you are. Way to steal someones elses successful troll idea and add your own fail troll to the end.

Lol Umad? I guess you clicked the link. If it was trolling KJ would have stopped me in the beginning and then hylian have stop me. Quit tripping kid lol.

You probably believed all of it and then to top it off you clicked the mudkipz link. You have been forever trolled.

Anyways, for the people that aren't mad it was a good laugh.

EDIT: I wish I knew that song ask standardtoaster my partner in crime. Lol

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I could care less about bad characters having a sideways lazer, you can shoot lasers in circles and it wouldnt matter when youre being 0-deathed by my cg. The only thing stupid was the idiotic mudkip link you added to someone elses effort, which I bet the mods havent seen yet.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, I kid, but it'd be sexy if it were real.

It wasn't until I actually went to the fox boards to get more info cuz I couldn't do it, then saw the thread locked that I figured out it was fake. Legit troll is legit.

EDIT: Back to Prime's thing please :D

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So in other words you are mad Taxgy?

Lol a mod already knows about the Mudkipz link. Get over yourself and move on in live.

Okay the trolling has gone on long enough now. I've removed the mudkip link so there's no need to worry about that anymore.

Just get back to talking about the tier list and what not.

So Samus.... she's too high. Discuss.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Okay the trolling has gone on long enough now. I've removed the mudkip link so there's no need to worry about that anymore.

Just get back to talking about the tier list and what not.

So Samus.... she's too high. Discuss.
Wtf you of all people says Samus is too high?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Samus actually gets some results from guys like Xyro, unlike other characters around her. That's the only reason I disagree.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What results? Xyro doesn't place good at all he lives in one of the best regions and uses a bad character lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He does decent is what I mean. Not that he places top. Decent is hella better than half those other chars.

Exactly what Hylian said. Xyro's results are the best out of any Samus main, yes, but they are certainly not very good.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, does anybody do better with characters around her? Ganondorf? Jigglypuff? Link? Falcon? Maybe Zelda, and that's it.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Australia's Scabe places top 8 in regionals reasonably sort of consistently using all Link, with a top placing of 3/25. I know it's in a poor region but hey, results :p

EDIT: Back to Prime's thing please :D
Why are you so excited? If I'm correct characters can ground release from Yoshi's grab if they mash out before he completely pulls them in, so by mashing out he is hindered against Wario, Squirtle and the other characters he can do silly grab stuff to...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That's only if Yoshi pummels. If Yoshi doesn't pummel, then it's always an air-break.

So yeah, this is not really bad for Yoshi. :)

:069:

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Well, does anybody do better with characters around her? Ganondorf? Jigglypuff? Link? Falcon? Maybe Zelda, and that's it.
No because no one plays them lol. Xyro does decent because he's a hella smart player, same with Ally and falcon. You see no results from Ganon, puff, or link except for in low tier tournaments. No idea about Zelda, DM does well but I've seen him going metaknight a lot lately.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What is going on in Australia besides this Link?

Who's winning there? Are they MK dominated? Last I heard of them was waaay back at Genesis - I was excited to hear how Vyse would do, then I heard Australia did terrible. :p

Nestec

Smash Ace
Lmao, Samus needs to drop??

No, if anything, she needs to be rising a spot. Falcon is not (and never should've been considered) a better character than Samus. In my opinion, the only person currently beneath her who I could see rising over her would be Link. And that's a stretch.

People hate Samus because she seems like such a ****ty character. But truth is, she is much more solid of a character than Jiggz, Ganon, Zelda, and Falcon. Link is debateable.

Link = Samus > Zelda > Falcon > Jigglypuff > Ganondorf

:green:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
What is going on in Australia besides this Link?

Who's winning there? Are they MK dominated? Last I heard of them was waaay back at Genesis - I was excited to hear how Vyse would do, then I heard Australia did terrible. :p
As a whole country, Australia doesn't compare to USA, Europe or Japan. I think this much is obvious when looking through videos of 'Robocop,' the largest Australian tournament of 2010, featuring international guests Mew2King, Hall and Oats (can be found here) -M2K pretty much dominated.

But we do have some skilled players, and have improved a lot since 08 IMO. Here in Victoria, we are regarded as an MK-prominent state with Earl, Afropony and Ledge all among our top players, but the highlights are Tibs (Diddy Kong) and Attila (Snake). We also have Jei, a Pit who M2K gave the honour of being called "so-so," and ViVa, a Mario who places top 8 regularly and has placed as high as third.

The other strong region is New South Wales. Tedeth is a Wario main who is widely regarded as the best player in Australia, Shaya and Scoot are both really good with Marth and Falco respectively, as well as Zxv and Meteor who play well with a myriad of characters (usually Peach/Zero Suit and Ness/Sonic). Other notable players include Zero (ZSS, placed 2nd at a recent tournament, beating Ted), Liam (MK), Luke (Snake) and the aforementioned Scabe (Link).

Western Australia I don't know that well, as there is little interaction between us due to the distance. But they have Corpsecreate, winner of our 2009 national "Rocky" with Toon Link, who now plays Meta Knight and Snake, as well as Vlade (Falco) and Richard (Meta Knight).

Sorry for a wall of text you probably don't care about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom