• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I just like all the content brawl has to offer. Getting rid of some techs to make room for a lot more games modes and content is the better deal for me. Every one complains that you cant do wave dashing and some other stuff but I say who cares. that is what melee was brawl is a whole new game. Play games to have fun and brawl having the funner content and out outstandingly more definitely wins in the funner category. For example All I can play on melee is the regular melee mode to have fun for some reason. Every thing else on melee is boring as crap. To have fun in brawl i play boss battles, sub space, brawl mode, and all star co-op. also the challenges make you get motivated to play the game more. More things to collect and Plus Since i have home brew I get a crap load of super fun hacks. Theres so much more you can do on brawl thats y i think its funner.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I see.

The only thing I liked out of Brawl was the nostalgic music since I played literally all of those Nintendo games...That's all.

But that's me.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
My favorite song in the game is Battlefield Ver. 2 for fighting.

There are many songs in the game I like and recall...too many to list.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played brawl in ages, I suddenly have the urge for it. I wanna play someone. I would go as far to say that my Bowser and Sheik are the best in AZ ;)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'll say i have the [only] pika in az! go me lol (brawl)

axe 4 lyfe in melee

and Tai...I just realized I misspelled it haha

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Jet four i challenge you to best bowser in AZ title. For me i personaly I want to claim best ganon in AZ all i have to do is beat swoops which i am very confident in doing. Also i garunteedly claim best wolf in AZ. And lastly i want to claim best Pit in AZ. Forward is in my way on that one and idk if i could beat him everyone is saying hes really really good so maybe or maybe not.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Kosuke, Duffy and I might come over to your house this weekend.

Are you at Saliya's or at your dad's?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I am at my Dad's...Which is just an extra 5-min away. My Mom still thinks you guys clogged that toilet so she said you can't come over. >_>

I'd prefer it if you came to my house.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I am at my Dad's...Which is just an extra 5-min away. My Mom still thinks you guys clogged that toilet so she said you can't come over. >_>

I'd prefer it if you came to my house.
In that case, did you remind her to get me a gold medal?

Because tbh, I think you deserve an award if you can clog a toilet in 20 seconds like that.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
-sigh- Don't take it personally Tai...she thinks you or Duffy did it.

I'll just lie to her and say it was me.
---
Regardless, I think it'd be better if you just came to my Dad's. He's cool with anything.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
-sigh- Don't take it personally Tai...she thinks you or Duffy did it.

I'll just lie to her and say it was me.
---
Regardless, I think it'd be better if you just came to my Dad's. He's cool with anything.
K.

Remember, I'm not positive if I'm coming.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Are there any smashfests within this week? If not, there should be. STB wants to play. You could say we're jonesing for some smash.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey Duffy, how long will you be in Tucson? And what highschool does your sister go to? I am also a senior this year, maybe her and I go to the same HS.

Mysterious Mr.L

Smash Rookie
Hmm...me and Starking were thinking of trying to get the Phoenix Smash scene moving, and we were thinking of holding a Melee and Brawl tournament at the Mesquite Branch Library (Near PV Mall.) , but we'd like it if someone who knew how **** would exactly go, (They know what to expect while running a Brawl and Melee tournament.) to come with us and try to make a deal with the library. Any takers?

fark

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...me and Starking were thinking of trying to get the Phoenix Smash scene moving, and we were thinking of holding a Melee and Brawl tournament at the Mesquite Branch Library (Near PV Mall.) , but we'd like it if someone who knew how **** would exactly go, (They know what to expect while running a Brawl and Melee tournament.) to come with us and try to make a deal with the library. Any takers?
doubt it. you guys are brawlers. leave the melee to people who play. also, no one knows you. one last thing, next tourney,other than devo,wont be till august. dont waste your time.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I think Duffy's going to become the best player in AZ next year. He's going to this ****ing school.

It's kinda funny too that the school mascot is the falcon, and the school's namesake ***** Falcons.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey you guys!!! lol

Some info on a way to get to Genisis
Hey Southwest Airlines are giving out a nice deal with their flights for this summer. only lasting till the 21st. its a very nice deal, i think its pretty cheap. i plan to do this for a easy way to get to cali for Genisis.
just go to www.southwest.com and its on the front page, check it out

Top Bottom