• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Valor jet4 and myself were thinking about trying to host one down here in tucson, just need to find a place to host it.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
So does anyone play online. I know there might be a chance of lag but since were all in AZ there's always that rare chance of having minimal to no lag. I could use the practice

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Jy, he's just a local store customer over there and keeps in touch with them. He doesn't actually run the tournament so that's why...

He'll post the info. tomorrow.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hey, I was thinking about my hatred for Brawl. I was beginning to see that it was a bit irrational.. I then searched da interwebz looking for answers. I then watched some Melee combo videos?

What's the point of this?

Brawl is ****ing garbage. I mean REALLY, 64 seems more entertaining than this crap. Ask CHUK to disagree with me on that claim.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was thinking about my hatred for Brawl. I was beginning to see that it was a bit irrational.. I then searched da interwebz looking for answers. I then watched some Melee combo videos?

What's the point of this?

Brawl is ****ing garbage. I mean REALLY, 64 seems more entertaining than this crap. Ask CHUK to disagree with me on that claim.
Go take some of that soap Sean Penn gave you and wash off your hate, Tai. Dang.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I would be interested in 64 smashfests.

My Fox is too good.

I do agree sometimes though, Tai. I mean look at this movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8wwDNXFSI

Fox was kicking Marth's *** around until he turns the tide around. Do you get this feeling in Brawl like the Marth player did? No, you don't. Brawl is something different in a different kinda fun. A fun that all of us can see why you for some reason cannot.

So in short...

LOL, GET USED TO IT

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
Jy, he's just a local store customer over there and keeps in touch with them. He doesn't actually run the tournament so that's why...

He'll post the info. tomorrow.
Draw something new for once. It's always the same girl...

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
i think thats a guy
Lol. Trust me, it's a girl.

I've looked back on his photobucket an every single drawing he drew was of this girl except for one.

KosukeKGA here has millions of drawings all over the place in his room littered with this stuff. They're all in different poses, different clothes, different facial expressions... He has lots of story ideas running through his head sometimes for these characters he creates... He really likes to draw more stuff than just this girl he came up with but he probably is only putting this one up here because it's his favorite one he came up with.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
...until that "next big tech" gets discovered that speeds up the gameplay a little, then all you people bashing it will be like ....."ahhhh nahhh son...it's aight"
Yeah, call me whenever that **** comes out, maybe then I'll shut up. Until Brawl comes close to Melee's speed, I'm going to incessantly nag about it on and on.

Hey, Goop, hold moar Melee tournaments pliz.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the responses, gentleman. The world must see the video to truly know what the Ka tastes like...

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
melee is gay....so when people say " I want to play melee" they really mean " I want to be gay and play with your balls" and it only works with guys....chicks don't count.....you jerks!

Top Bottom