• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey yeah just posting to say I've got some seriously stacked homework and the end is nowhere near. Well maybe it would be nearer if I stopped watching WGF videos and posting.

Welp, hope the coffee worked.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
pretty sweet grand finals eh?

also shiv what's going on with PTA this semester? my free time is slowly disappearing...

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMFG!! Joey!!

Tifa is my favorite Final Fantasy VII character of all time!! FFVII is also one of my favorite RPGs ever!! The soundtrack has one of the best to date compared to any other video game. <3

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
OMFG!! Joey!!

Tifa is my favorite Final Fantasy VII character of all time!! FFVII is also one of my favorite RPGs ever!! The soundtrack has one of the best to date compared to any other video game. <3
LOL yeah tifa is my favorite RPG character :) FFVII was one of my favorite RPG's but i still have to say ToS was my favorite :) and RPG games nowdays are pretty bad no offense but i think 13 is awful :( and uhhhhhh chivalruse are you going to go to pound? if you are then ill tell you there. i dont feel like posting it cause people will think i just want attention. so yeah.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i think tag is referring to the tucson tourney this weekend LOL

chivalruse is not going to that

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
probably not man. well theres a possiblity for me to go. but i would be waaaaaaay out of practice by then. even more than i already am. :( and chivalruse its kind of weird that youre obssessed with selena gomez even though youre like a little asian kid haha

Jar'd

Smash Ace
She's 18. Nothing wrong with that.

Not to say there would be anything wrong with it if she wasn't 18.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
pedophile ^ lol i knew id find one besides tim one day haha and who's that katherine skank? lol i like kim kardashian cause of that video hee hee :)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hi fellow smashers. I live in Tucson now. Moved here last month.
Any people/crews that want to play melee sometime? I feel that im getting rusty as i havent played in a long while. moving and stuff. I am pretty good with most chars.
Excited to meet the community!.
later

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Hi fellow smashers. I live in Tucson now. Moved here last month.
Any people/crews that want to play melee sometime? I feel that im getting rusty as i havent played in a long while. moving and stuff. I am pretty good with most chars.
Excited to meet the community!.
later
whoa! youre my partner that ive never seen before!? LOL (his name)

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
lvl 9 theres a big (probably 25-30 people) tournament at the university happening all day saturday. It'll have almost all of the tucson smashers and I highly recommended going if you want to meet people and stuff. here's the thread for it; http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263662

all the information you need should be in the first post. hopefully we'll see you there.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im going to that. 100%sure. Anyone want to attempt doubles? Im a pretty good player but i dont want to tip anyone off to my skills just yet though ;)
Ill pay the whole entry fee if anyone wants to do it. Just gotta be good.

Top Bottom