• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex Housing Thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Weedwack could I potentially stay with you thursday/sunday only and stay in one of jimmyjoe's rooms friday/saturday?

I also might get a room with FL melee players so nothing is certain yet.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Ill house you guys, and tavo as well if he comes.

aaaaand thats capacity.
thx man, letting us stay at your place will be alot of help.

I'm having a secret smash fest at my place in NJ Wednesday and Thursday before the tournament. You guys can sleep there those nights
I'm discussing with mariguas about traveling earlier to NJ, It would be nice if we can stay at your place Wednesday and Thursday and then go to weedwacks' during Apex (if that's ok with you both of course).

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
I'm discussing with mariguas about traveling earlier to NJ, It would be nice if we can stay at your place Wednesday and Thursday and then go to weedwacks' during Apex (if that's ok with you both of course).
Fine by me. Will dexter be with you as well?

You're the man weedwack.

Are your roommates cool with you housing all these people lol?
Yea I talked to them about it before inviting people. It's before the semester starts so none of us will be in srs mode.

I do need to start organizing smash setups though. I'd like to have at least four.

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
I could bring my console+cartridge and my 2 CRT's (though don't forget how big in the back my main one is - might need to force some room for it)

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
thx man, letting us stay at your place will be alot of help.

Yes. Bring a sleeping bag or air mattress!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
hey guysz,
me and maybe olikus need to sort out accomodation. I'm flying in to Newark International on Jan 15th @ 13:35 and fly back on the 20th (19:15). I don't mind booking a hotel room if people want to get more in a room and save $$£$£$£££££$$$$, Oli might need free housing. i'll tell him to post.
X jam

:starman:

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably gonna be rooming at the venue on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Are these places holding smashfests those nights gonna be nearby?

Olikus

Smash Champion
wait

if i go to apex

i get to rebuke olikus irl?

oh my god

rebuke? lol you and your words. how cute.

hey guysz,
me and maybe olikus need to sort out accomodation. I'm flying in to Newark International on Jan 15th @ 13:35 and fly back on the 20th (19:15). I don't mind booking a hotel room if people want to get more in a room and save $$£$£$£££££$$$$, Oli might need free housing. i'll tell him to post.
X jam

:starman:
yeah I'm very serious about coming if the housing works out yo. Ill book as soon as i know if i can stay at a hotel or what now. Let us now guys!

Annex

Smash Ace
Well I'M going, and probably bringing at least a few people with me...
Don't know any of you guys though, so wherever I end up is fine

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
im 100% confirmed i already register in the apex page if u guys want to see, might be good if someone house the spanish dudeesss in a same place so we can comunicate better and easier ty

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i wana offer dex and mariguas hotel floor space

hispanics in my room so far: me(LOL IM ACTUALLY WITE.)
combo
komo
tacos

all speek-uh spanish

then again...i kinda wana offer floor space to olikus and jam

FAK.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
i cant afford anything related about money to stay in a place i spended all in the plane visa and passport i just have money to eat lol that would be awesome knite or u was specting money for the floor hotel? lol

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
didnt we have like 4-5 people sleeping on the floor and 3-4 on the bed last time in that small room? how big are these rooms anyways?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea while these hotel rooms say "4 people" in the OP, they're really like 20 people per room lol.

Seriously all of the guys who are worried about a place to stay, I wouldn't stress about that too much. You might end up sleeping on the floor somewhere, but you'll have a place to stay (unless you're just a **** like olikus)

jk olikus you can stay somewhere too.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
nope, no money needed DEX; if you are FLYING in, i would be a jerk to ask for money from a poor mexican traveller

i don't expect money from TACOS either, maybe 1 meal if he's generous

Olikus

Smash Champion
i wana offer dex and mariguas hotel floor space

hispanics in my room so far: me(LOL IM ACTUALLY WITE.)
combo
komo
tacos

all speek-uh spanish

then again...i kinda wana offer floor space to olikus and jam

FAK.
Dont sweat it KnitePhox. I totally understand that you choose dex and mariguas. They both way better players than me and rthey asked first. So np.

Yea while these hotel rooms say "4 people" in the OP, they're really like 20 people per room lol.

Seriously all of the guys who are worried about a place to stay, I wouldn't stress about that too much. You might end up sleeping on the floor somewhere, but you'll have a place to stay (unless you're just a **** like olikus)

jk olikus you can stay somewhere too.
I dont stress but I dont wanna book before I have confirmed housing. I know it somehow will work out in the end, but I dont wanna show up randomly to a hotelroom and say "**** you guys I'm taking the king bed". I wanna get invited, and if hotel rooms are full or are only avaible for better players I have no problem with that either. Worst case scenario I go next year.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Dont sweat it KnitePhox. I totally understand that you choose dex and mariguas. They both way better players than me and rthey asked first. So np.

I dont stress but I dont wanna book before I have confirmed housing. I know it somehow will work out in the end, but I dont wanna show up randomly to a hotelroom and say "**** you guys I'm taking the king bed". I wanna get invited, and if hotel rooms are full or are only avaible for better players I have no problem with that either. Worst case scenario I go next year.
Sheer just dropped, you can stay with me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Will need a place as posted before, Fri/sat night but I'll e arriving on Fri after work (so pretty late,I'll probably go directly to the 64 friendlies area)

Annex

Smash Ace
Is anyone else sticking around NJ a bit before/after?
This is just a hell of a trip for me for 3 days of smash.

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
That the primary reason I'm offering housing. People are coming as early as tuesday and leaving thursday (i think, need to double check)

Updated List of bloodpeach tennants:
1) bloodpeach
2) near
3) hipstur
4) dexter
5) tacos
7) pete +1
6) knitephox, komo, combo, solo

Jnatty

Smash Rookie
Officially registered for Apex, so now I'm looking to split a room with some people at the venue. Let me know if anyone's looking for another roomy?

banze

Smash Journeyman
whasap Guys !
sooo I'm now confirmed for Apex !
aaaannddd I'm bringing another Brazilian with me
I would like to know if there is any space on weedwacks yet? or maybe somebody else. We can help with costs!

His name is Aisengobay, He is a mainly melee player but play 64 very good to. He played the SSBPower as well!

In total there will be 3 Brazilians going to this Apex!
One 64 mainly (me), one melee (Aisen) and one Brawl (P7).
I'm trying to get everybody to stay together but lets see.

that's it so far !
thanks !!

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
I bought this bad boy for apex.

My DI will be better than ever!

I heard Tavo is not going. Anybody mind if I can take his place?

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Anyone with a hotel room got some extra space where I could squeeze in? I don't mind sleeping on the floor or whatever, just as long as I have a place for the night it's cool.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I need a place as well

Hopefully I don't end up sleeping outside XDDDDDD (hi hipstur)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you and killer have to scrap for a spot inside sorry sk

where's clubba staying

how come all the people who desperately need places aren't throwing some money in cumulatively to get a room themselves?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I'd like to offer floor space but I think I've been too generous and will be crowded, if everyone else turns you guys down, there's the tub and bathroom floor LOL

Top Bottom