• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official APEX 2013 Melee Video Thread

L14m

Smash Rookie
What the **** is wrong with this bifuteki-guy?

He takes the videos down from his channel and then doesn't upload them?

It's been a month now for ****'s sake...

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yay Smashboards is back up again! So I can work on updating this thread again when I get the chance, which admittedly probably won't be for another ~2 days. Sorry guys :( But I'll get on it ASAP!!

Also... why on earth are those vids not uploaded yet? Has anyone heard from him?

PCwizCube

Smash Cadet
Anyone know if the singles match of Mango vs. Mew2king (Winner's Bracket) was recorded? That would be interesting to see.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Im so pissed; I just realized we dont have Kirbykaze vs Armada. I WANNA SEE IT. someone get Bifuteki.
Bifuteki. These are the same assholes who charge people to watch their twitch.tv archive. They shouldn't have been invited to Apex in the first place.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
I e-mailed both Alexis and Andre of Bifuteki:

Me: Hey, are you going to be uploading those videos? Everyone in the melee community is waiting for them.

Alexis: Most of what we streamed was lost because of a issue with Twitch's servers. I don't know how much was actually recorded. I will have to check with Andre to be 100% sure. If we have more we'll gladly put it up.

Andre: More videos will go up soon. I have been really busy with things. When they are uploaded if you are subscribed to the channel you will be alerted.

Bones0

Smash Legend
HAX vs. JAVI

It's the only Bifuteki video that's been uploaded though. Really unprofessional, honestly. Don't tell me the guy is so busy he can't let his laptop sit in a room uploading videos when he goes to bed...

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, if he was gonna be so busy he couldn't upload the ****ing vids for two months after apex, he needs to not be streaming/uploading.

Super, super unprofessional. YT videos are a major way people get into the melee community, and a major source of enjoyment for people already in it; the fact that half the good matches from freaking apex are still not up is a damn shame.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
**** Bifuteki. Absolutely unprofessional conduct, and the excuse of "being busy" is laughable. It requires no effort and, more to the point, it's his ****ing job.

Armada

Smash Lord
Glad to see some more sets finally getting uploaded!
Do they have even more sets that will be uploaded?

I would be so dissapointed if my sets with Wobbles/KK is erased =(

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
In the MONEY MATCHES listing it says:
OKSAS v TAJ - It should read OKSAS v TAH.

I'm Tah. , not Taj.

:(

Top Bottom